Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,748 members, 7,824,155 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:59 AM

'I Don't Belong To The Illuminati'- Linda Ikeji - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'I Don't Belong To The Illuminati'- Linda Ikeji (886 Views)

Charly Boy - I'm Gay & Head Of The Illuminati In Nigeria / Don Jazzy Addresses The Illuminati Story / Tuface And The Illuminati. Could This Be True? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

'I Don't Belong To The Illuminati'- Linda Ikeji by opecareem(m): 11:31pm On Jul 23, 2013
You all should know by now that Linda Ikeji is a Lady I respect so much, a very strong, intelligent and creative lady! Before I started my blog I learnt a lot from her blog and it is really helping me today, I used to be a LIBer, or let me say once a LIBer, always a LIBer.....
Ok, I was going through Linda's LETTER TO LIBers this afternoon, it wasa long letter trust me, with over 1,200 comments, Linda really poured out her mind. Here are some of what she said:
Now to the point of my letter. Just to clarify some things you probably have read about me:
*I don't belong to the illuminati...I'm not even sure I believe in its existence.
*I'm not a fraudster, wouldn't know how to defraud someone even if I tried.
*I'm not a blackmailer, never blackmailed anyone in my life, never will! I don't have the liver to do such, plus I was raised better than that. Don't know how anyone can stoop that low..
*I don't collect money from people to take down stories from my blog...that's like using my own hand to ruin myself. People can use it against you later, with evidence sef. Seriously, I would be foolish to do that. Any blogger would be foolish to do that. Don't do it! You either take down the story out of compassion or you don't!
*I've never dated Jim Iyke...I've only ever met him once in my life.
*I've never dated Ikechukwu the rapper, only met him a few times at events.
*I'm not dating any celebrity, don't plan to.
*I'm not a husband snatcher. I'd sooner cut my head off before I date a married man. The married man is not yet born.
*I'm not a runs girl...Jeez! Puke! Lol. That's beneath me. I've been working hard since I was 17 and only made it after I turned 30. I'm proudly self made...:-)
I don't know what else you've heard...but it's most likely not true. The only thing you can believe a little if you hear is that I'm rude. I'm not a rude person, most people will tell that I'm nice...but I can be rude. I have been rude. It depends on how you approach me. I'm great to most people I meet but a few people have seen the other side of me. Thing is; a lot of people want this and that from me. My phone never stops ringing with people making all kinds of requests...but I can't give everyone what they want. Sometimes I have to tell people off. Not verbally, it's mostly just ignoring people.
The one thing you can believe a lot about me is that I'm a gossip! Duh, I do that for a living...lol
Anyway, more stuff will be written about me and I'm cool with it. I write about people so it's only fair that others write about me. You know what they say;you get what you give!I know that. I understand it and I accept it.....continue it here http://opekareem..com/2013/07/i-dont-belong-to-illuminati-linda-ikeji.html?m=1

1 Like

Re: 'I Don't Belong To The Illuminati'- Linda Ikeji by Nuzo1(m): 11:36pm On Jul 23, 2013
I use to respect Linda until she wrote this crap cos somebody accused her of being an aristo lesb-ian and a queen of the coast (illuminati? Pls).

You've been writing and feeding fat on people's woes and shortcomings whether the stories are true or not. Most times, you hardly make any effort to confirm some of these fake reports.

Now that the table turned around, you are crying foul.

The only difference between you and all the poor folks you've defamed their person is that you have a platform to write/disprove it while they don't. They just go ahead and become hypertensive.

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Rap Music: Fading In Fame / Jude Okoye Is In Love!! / Paul Walker's Look Alike Brother Cody Walker Is Going To Act Fast And Furious 7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.