Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,942 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:18 AM

Virginal Discharge Solution - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Virginal Discharge Solution (1397 Views)

Why Do Most Girls Have Virginal Odour? Is It A Sign Of Infection? / What's White Things Coming Out Of My Virginal? / Please, I Need Help On Virginal Discharge Of My Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Virginal Discharge Solution by emdee01: 6:56am On Jul 24, 2013
what is cause of virginal discharge, what medicine to cure it. My fiancee is affected by this ailment whenever i have sex with her and release to her virginal the sperm will drop down immediately she stand up. Please i need quick and essential advise.
Re: Virginal Discharge Solution by Nobody: 8:11am On Jul 24, 2013
I don't think what you are referring to is vaginal discharge. Tell your fiancee to go see a doctor to find out what is blocking the sperm from passing through.
Re: Virginal Discharge Solution by esmeralda1(f): 11:22am On Jul 24, 2013
The virginal discharge is not the reason y the semen comes out after s*x, tell her to clean up as many times as possible, spread her panties in the sun, never use medicated soap to wash her private part only a mild toilet soap and use pantliners whenever she dresses until it stops.
Note: why are you having s*x with some one u r not yet married to, stop it before its too late.Says who? it was Jesus that said so.
Re: Virginal Discharge Solution by ojehlite(f): 10:27am On Jul 25, 2013
Let her use panty liner with Anion. For details on how to use call 08138929828
Re: Virginal Discharge Solution by herbscure02(m): 4:25am On Aug 22, 2013
Is she discharged immediately on the bed or after stand up from the bed after ur intercourse, either of the two, she needs herbs to cure it becos she can't get pregnant with such problem. They called it EDA in youruba, you can mail me herbscure02 at gmail dot com

(1) (Reply)

Whitening Of Teeth / Pls Doctors And Gynecologist In The House Am In Dire Need Of Help!! / Pix: Drink Fresh Pineapple Juice Every Morning And These Things Will Happen!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.