Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,650 members, 7,854,707 topics. Date: Sunday, 09 June 2024 at 02:57 AM

Saint Obi Surprises Wife With A Birthday Party (photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Saint Obi Surprises Wife With A Birthday Party (photos) (59369 Views)

Saint Obi Poses With His Son (photo) / Inem Peters Wears Bra To Her Birthday Party (Photos) / AWWW! 2face Surprises Wife On Her Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saint Obi Surprises Wife With A Birthday Party (photos) by braxjay(m): 2:06pm On Jul 24, 2013
spongeback: I had a crush on this guy, Ramsey Noah , Emeka Ike and RMD embarassed

all married tongue tongue tongue
hv a crush on me i'm single cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Saint Obi Surprises Wife With A Birthday Party (photos) by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 2:17pm On Jul 24, 2013
Unbelievable.. Age does get rid of juvenile habits grin grin grin back in da days this dude would wax a gorilla's a5rse for shizzle. guess you do get responsible as you grow grey hairs

1 Like

Re: Saint Obi Surprises Wife With A Birthday Party (photos) by mamagee3(f): 2:19pm On Jul 24, 2013
Nice!!!
Re: Saint Obi Surprises Wife With A Birthday Party (photos) by Baaby: 2:20pm On Jul 24, 2013
mhmmmmmmmmm like them smiley smiley
Re: Saint Obi Surprises Wife With A Birthday Party (photos) by RedCard1(m): 2:22pm On Jul 24, 2013
Lilimax: Saint Obi, one of the very few Naija Celeb's that have a stable marriage smiley.
...aging gracefully smiley

Happy birthday Ma'am.
so true. Handsome Saint Obi is ageing gracefully.

1 Like

Re: Saint Obi Surprises Wife With A Birthday Party (photos) by Burger01(m): 2:24pm On Jul 24, 2013
DICKtator: She's pwetty!!!
She looks like MTN
hope her "network" communicates well with her hubbby wink wink wink wink

grin grin grin grin

grin You dey crase.
grin
Re: Saint Obi Surprises Wife With A Birthday Party (photos) by collynzo2(m): 2:29pm On Jul 24, 2013
I actually forgot this guy was existing. A bit strange considering how popular he was few years ago. To maintain relevance in the entertainment industry isn't easy o! I don't blame Tonto Dike for all her antics.

1 Like

Re: Saint Obi Surprises Wife With A Birthday Party (photos) by tareigns(m): 2:34pm On Jul 24, 2013
Joavid: His wife is pretty. saint obi is getting old o,he use to be fairer than this
doctors don warn am say make him stop to de bleach
Re: Saint Obi Surprises Wife With A Birthday Party (photos) by Nobody: 2:44pm On Jul 24, 2013
spongeback: I had a crush on this guy, Ramsey Noah , Emeka Ike and RMD embarassed

And u will willingly offer ur punny for the asking??

Then u come back to complain, All Men are thesame.
Rubbish!
Re: Saint Obi Surprises Wife With A Birthday Party (photos) by Nobody: 2:53pm On Jul 24, 2013
Saint Obi? What kinda name is that
Re: Saint Obi Surprises Wife With A Birthday Party (photos) by slimyem: 2:57pm On Jul 24, 2013
I thought he was married to Liz Benson...tonguetonguetongue
Re: Saint Obi Surprises Wife With A Birthday Party (photos) by cosify: 3:00pm On Jul 24, 2013
Known for his action-packed, intelligence,disciplined and responsible roles in films.Surely one of my favourite motion picture personalities.Have been behind d scene for long.His roles in Nollywood films strongly suggested his marital stability and longevity.It's good to come back to public notice this way.Congrats to his enchanting wife.I wish her long life and prosperity and more pleasant surprises in her marriage.
Re: Saint Obi Surprises Wife With A Birthday Party (photos) by Nobody: 3:05pm On Jul 24, 2013
bbpreye.:

And u will willingly offer ur punny for the asking??

Then u come back to complain, All Men are thesame.
Rubbish!
Stupi.d foo.l it's not wrong to have a celebrity crush ok it's means you admire and respect what the person does kwasia angry
Re: Saint Obi Surprises Wife With A Birthday Party (photos) by shata1: 3:12pm On Jul 24, 2013

nawa 4 u oooo...hw many guyz will una have crush on ...if i was ur boyfriend i go worry
Re: Saint Obi Surprises Wife With A Birthday Party (photos) by Mavor: 3:13pm On Jul 24, 2013
the woman is an amazing technocrat. Due to the nature of my job, i actually get to work with her teams at MTN. She's actually trying and making strong progress to remove the rot at MTN and improve the network. Well respected in the industry. I wonder how they met.
Re: Saint Obi Surprises Wife With A Birthday Party (photos) by Nobody: 3:18pm On Jul 24, 2013
shata1:

nawa 4 u oooo...hw many guyz will una have crush on ...if i was ur boyfriend i go worry
Don't worry about my boyfriend worry about your reading skills since you don't know HAD is past tense.
Re: Saint Obi Surprises Wife With A Birthday Party (photos) by thaoriginator: 3:52pm On Jul 24, 2013
angel TI:

yeepa. ki leleyi?
eja'san.
Re: Saint Obi Surprises Wife With A Birthday Party (photos) by thaoriginator: 3:55pm On Jul 24, 2013
spongeback:
Don't worry about my boyfriend worry about your reading skills since you don't know HAD is past tense.
choi! Olodo of d century! How is 'HAD' a past tense? Beta go back to ur school and ask for refund.
Re: Saint Obi Surprises Wife With A Birthday Party (photos) by Nobody: 4:02pm On Jul 24, 2013
tha_originator: choi! Olodo of d century! How is 'HAD' a past tense? Beta go back to ur school and ask for refund.
Ok sir i had heard you ok? Now buzz off loser I'diot that doesn't know simple English next time when you want to defend your self when you make a mistake check the dictionary or better still google it bloody foo.l
Let me educate you as a kind hearted lady so you won't disgrace the Nigerian educational system anymore
had is the past tense of the English verb have;

1 Like

Re: Saint Obi Surprises Wife With A Birthday Party (photos) by Nobody: 4:03pm On Jul 24, 2013
tha_originator: choi! Olodo of d century! How is 'HAD' a past tense? Beta go back to ur school and ask for refund.
had is the past tense and past participle of have.

I can't believe you just exposed your own stup1dity in an effort to make fun of the young lady.
It's better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt.

2 Likes

Re: Saint Obi Surprises Wife With A Birthday Party (photos) by CHIDONE: 4:05pm On Jul 24, 2013
mollytinrox: St. Obi is married? cry

St. Obi that i was planning to give my virginity to on Feb 14th, 2014?

Married??

*faints*

You can keep the virginity 4 me
Re: Saint Obi Surprises Wife With A Birthday Party (photos) by danbabe: 4:05pm On Jul 24, 2013
They have two very cute sons. His wife is a beautiful humble woman.
Re: Saint Obi Surprises Wife With A Birthday Party (photos) by toprealman: 4:08pm On Jul 24, 2013
You once had a crush on my dog, remember?
Re: Saint Obi Surprises Wife With A Birthday Party (photos) by Nobody: 4:13pm On Jul 24, 2013
Shollypopz:
had is the past tense and past participle of have.

I can't believe you just exposed your own stup1dity in an effort to make fun of the young lady.
It's better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt.
My dear help me tell that garbage oh!!!
Re: Saint Obi Surprises Wife With A Birthday Party (photos) by Nobody: 4:16pm On Jul 24, 2013
toprealman:
You once had a crush on my dog, remember?
Another loser on rampage shocked
Re: Saint Obi Surprises Wife With A Birthday Party (photos) by adconline(m): 4:55pm On Jul 24, 2013
Temismith: I didnt know he haff marries oo. Happy marry life and birtday to dem
Englishiii or Shorthand?
Re: Saint Obi Surprises Wife With A Birthday Party (photos) by Brightwesley: 5:06pm On Jul 24, 2013
Y she dey cover her nose na? Abi her husband get mouth odour?
Re: Saint Obi Surprises Wife With A Birthday Party (photos) by adeniyiphemmy(m): 5:20pm On Jul 24, 2013
[quote
author=Flirtyfemi]She actually cried - i think the best word is shed
tears of Joy! Prior to the day, they had planned for a small family
get-to-together but to her surprise, Saint Obi had arranged for a bigger
party with friends and his Nollywood family!
You will recall that Lydia Saint-Nwafor was appointed as the Chief
Technical Officer (CTO) of Telecommunications giants, MTN Nigeria in
See photos below:
http://www.kemifilani.com/2013/07/nollywood-actor-saint-obi-surprises.html[/quote]
Re: Saint Obi Surprises Wife With A Birthday Party (photos) by ozopili: 5:23pm On Jul 24, 2013
[quote author=spongeback]I had a crush on this guy, Ramsey Noah , Emeka Ike and RMD
babe easy ooooo shooo shocked
Re: Saint Obi Surprises Wife With A Birthday Party (photos) by domido(m): 5:39pm On Jul 24, 2013
[quote author=Fazhy]

seconded
Re: Saint Obi Surprises Wife With A Birthday Party (photos) by Nobody: 6:50pm On Jul 24, 2013
[quote author=ozopili][/quote]
If the youths that are on nairaland are indeed the future of Nigeria I give up!!! They can't even comprehend (understand) simple English.
Re: Saint Obi Surprises Wife With A Birthday Party (photos) by toluleke(m): 7:10pm On Jul 24, 2013
olosho

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Davido Surprises His Chef With $1000 As Birthday Gift (Video) / Salvation Ministries Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo's Claim On Pastor Ibiyeomie, Iyabo / Bobrisky Shares Throwback Photos With Inspiring Words

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.