Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,251 members, 7,953,942 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 09:29 AM

Stella Damasus Vs Nigerian Senate - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Stella Damasus Vs Nigerian Senate (887 Views)

List Of Nigerian Senate Presidents Till Date. / Nigerian Senate Express Confidence In Jega, INEC; Okay Card Readers For Election / Atahiru Jega Addressed The Nigerian Senate On 18th February 2014 (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stella Damasus Vs Nigerian Senate by ijawman4all(m): 11:19am On Jul 24, 2013
http:///1aFZlrQ in the link above stella damascus bares are mind on the evil bill making the rounds in the senate house that agitates for child marriage legalisation i was particularly touched because this bid isnt just silly but also wicked and devilish. There are indeed alot of problems facing our country ranging from poverty corruption lack of infrastructural developement, a decay in the educational sector and what our senators are concern about is our they satisfy their sexual urge, i have never respected this actress as much as i do now after watching this clip, i bet, you would respect her even more by the time you watch.
Re: Stella Damasus Vs Nigerian Senate by Blizzle(m): 11:56am On Jul 24, 2013
I hope its not self-gratifying!

1 Like

Re: Stella Damasus Vs Nigerian Senate by nuclearboy(m): 1:14pm On Jul 24, 2013
She also shamed PEJ for keeping quiet about the issue while sticking her hands in other matters!

By the way, is it because Yerima is arranging meetings with islamists for GEJ and also that children cannot vote for him that the plight of little female children has so far flown over her head?

Truth always shows - a diseased head corrupts the body
Re: Stella Damasus Vs Nigerian Senate by lumeviewscom: 2:23pm On Jul 24, 2013
Pedophilia is permitted in the Qur’an, was practiced by Prophet Muhammad and his companions, and some Muslims today continue to commit the crime, following their prophet’s example. The Nigerian lawmakers have decided to follow suit by making us virtually an islamic nation with this despicable bill they just passed.

The International Classification of Diseases (ICD) defines pedophilia as a “disorder of adult personality and behaviour” in which there is a sexual preference for children of prepubertal or early pubertal age. According to the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders (DSM), it is a paraphilia in which adults or adolescents 16 years of age or older have intense and recurrent sexual urges towards and fantasies about prepubescent children that they have either acted on or which cause them distress or interpersonal difficulty.

READ MORE: PEDOPHILIA’S HISTORY IN ISLAM AND THE NIGERIAN SENATE!
Re: Stella Damasus Vs Nigerian Senate by TheKingsQueen: 2:48pm On Jul 24, 2013
ijawman4all: http:///1aFZlrQ in the link above stella damascus bares are mind on the evil bill making the rounds in the senate house that agitates for child marriage legalisation i was particularly touched because this bid isnt just silly but also wicked and devilish. There are indeed alot of problems facing our country ranging from poverty corruption lack of infrastructural developement, a decay in the educational sector and what our senators are concern about is our they satisfy their sexual urge, i have never respected this actress as much as i do now after watching this clip, i bet, you would respect her even more by the time you watch.

While I commend your concern over the plight of the Nigerian girl-child, I wish to ask if you are the only one that has not yet been updated with the true position of things regarding what happened in the House of Senate that day, and the issue they were actually deliberating upon.
The media had earlier misinformed people and made them believe that the Senate introduced a bill to legalize child marriage in the country. But I expected you by now to have caught up with the true issue just as every other person who takes out time to read and research had done. The issue has been clarified and it's here on Nairaland as well.

https://www.nairaland.com/1370137/senate-denies-endorsing-child-marriage

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Stella Damasus Vs Nigerian Senate by frankyychiji(f): 2:51pm On Jul 24, 2013
Stella had a very good case until she started getting personal. If she focused on d matter without calling names or casting aspersions , she would have been placed on d highest pedestal and would have gotten d much needed popularity for an actress whose fortune is fast declining due to new and better entrants into d movie industry. People like Mama Purity(mercy J) and Tonto took over d stage big time.
If we queue behind stella in this arrant display of madness she calls campaign, we will never be heard! Nothing will change! You dnt become abusive or UNCOUTH to make your point cos if u do, nobody will listen to you. I think Stella shd borrow a leaf from omotola who wanted international recognition, worked towards it and got it. Omosexy is one of Forbes 1000 most influential pple in d world. Now that's a rare fit!
Stella has at best, shown d world that she lacks manners and respect for elders and people in authority! Stella's fine face is just a blanket covering what really lies deep in her. She is UNCOUTH and not articulated and therefore not better than d one she accuses of same! I can bet my rat-ass that if Dame PEJ appears before stella, stella will be d first to fall on her knees,shaking, looking out for when Madam Firstlady will extend her hand for a presidential handshake!!! Stella was right but she was not CORRECT! Who will teach stella?

1 Like

Re: Stella Damasus Vs Nigerian Senate by frankyychiji(f): 2:54pm On Jul 24, 2013
The_King'sQueen:

While I commend your concern over the plight of the Nigerian girl-child, I wish to ask if you are the only one that has not yet been updated with the true position of things regarding what happened in the House of Senate that day, and the issue they were actually deliberating upon.
The media had earlier misinformed people and made them believe that the Senate introduced a bill to legalize child marriage in the country. But I expected you by now to have caught up with the true issue just as every other person who takes out time to read and research had done. The issue has been clarified and it's here on Nairaland as well.

https://www.nairaland.com/1370137/senate-denies-endorsing-child-marriage

Thanks.
when I started reading reports about d true nature of things on that day, I pray silently that it should not be true and d senators where wrong. But the truth has come to stay and we discovered d press misinformed us. What a shame.
Re: Stella Damasus Vs Nigerian Senate by ijawman4all(m): 11:49pm On Jul 25, 2013
The thought of it shouldnt have arrived i refused to believe this is all a make up by the press. The thought of the bill alone is condemnable.

(1) (Reply)

NULGE Vows To Vote Out ACN In S/west Declares 3-day Warning Strike / Jonathan Assures On 7.2% Economic Growth Rate Before Year’s End / Gov. Suntai’s Wife Begs Legislators Not To Impeach Her Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.