Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,490 members, 7,823,146 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:16 AM

Any Attempt To Come Near My 13 Year Daughter:this Is What Will Happen - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Any Attempt To Come Near My 13 Year Daughter:this Is What Will Happen (1216 Views)

Ekiti Assembly Warns Buhari Against Any Attempt To Remove Fayose / We Will Resist Any Attempt To Remove Ekweremadu – Ohanaeze Ndigbo / North Rejects Election Postponement; To Resist Any Attempt To Sack Jega (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Attempt To Come Near My 13 Year Daughter:this Is What Will Happen by DonaldGenes(m): 2:12pm On Jul 24, 2013
Don't dare me nigerian politicians........................

Re: Any Attempt To Come Near My 13 Year Daughter:this Is What Will Happen by Fhemmmy: 2:13pm On Jul 24, 2013
^^^ Not a smart move cos they will put you in jail and you wont be able to protect that 13 year old girl, better to look for better ways to deal with them while you are still able to protect your daughter.

2 Likes

Re: Any Attempt To Come Near My 13 Year Daughter:this Is What Will Happen by Nobody: 2:16pm On Jul 24, 2013
Donalð Genes: Don't dare me nigerian politicians........................

While you will be rotting away in jail, your 13 year old will already be married to a Nigetian senator.

1 Like

Re: Any Attempt To Come Near My 13 Year Daughter:this Is What Will Happen by DonaldGenes(m): 3:42pm On Jul 24, 2013
ifeness:

While you will be rotting away in jail, your 13 year old will already be married to a Nigetian senator.
then i give up the protest# drops my matchet
Re: Any Attempt To Come Near My 13 Year Daughter:this Is What Will Happen by Fhemmmy: 3:48pm On Jul 24, 2013
Donalð Genes:
then i give up the protest# drops my matchet

No one could marry your daughter without your consent and that of your child, until they reduce the consent age to 13, and if you guard your home well, your daughter at 13 would know she belongs at home with Daddy and Mom, as well as in the classrooms and not in the bed of some pedophiles.
I just hope Nigerians will do the right thing and punish such old fools at the polling booths by kicking them to the curb.

1 Like

Re: Any Attempt To Come Near My 13 Year Daughter:this Is What Will Happen by Nobody: 5:59pm On Jul 24, 2013
thread closed grin
Re: Any Attempt To Come Near My 13 Year Daughter:this Is What Will Happen by gramci: 6:06pm On Jul 24, 2013
ifeness:

yerima to be specific
Re: Any Attempt To Come Near My 13 Year Daughter:this Is What Will Happen by adconline(m): 8:13pm On Jul 24, 2013
Fhemmmy: ^^^ Not a smart move cos they will put you in jail and you wont be able to protect that 13 year old girl, better to look for better ways to deal with them while you are still able to protect your daughter.
Better stop at having ONLY 2kids and save up for university education, which is the only thing that can extricate her from shackles of early marriage and oppression
Re: Any Attempt To Come Near My 13 Year Daughter:this Is What Will Happen by Temismith(f): 8:52pm On Jul 24, 2013
What if i come wen she's 14? wink
Re: Any Attempt To Come Near My 13 Year Daughter:this Is What Will Happen by Fhemmmy: 11:21pm On Jul 24, 2013
Temismith: What if i come wen she's 14? wink

Lol . .

(1) (Reply)

Shocking Reuters Expose On Boko Haram's New Tactics / Aregbesola May Beat Me Up During Debate - Omisore / Image Of Dead Female Suicide Bomber Goes Viral, Links To Missing Chibok Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.