Stats: 3,153,057 members, 7,818,171 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:24 AM

Man Arrested For Raping His Daughter - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Arrested For Raping His Daughter (22885 Views)

Man Arrested For Raping His Wife's Sister For Years In Lagos / Man Arrested In Ebonyi For Raping Nine Girls (Picture) / Man Dies Few Weeks After Raping His Sister's Daughter (2) (3) (4)

Re: Man Arrested For Raping His Daughter by madenigga2dcore(m): 9:46pm On Jul 25, 2013
mmm....nw adays young gals too sexxy in dat family relationships are broken, ok y mother no de rape son? Always father. N daughter. I alwys wish teenage gals didnt devlop sexxy bodies{boobs and figure8} yessss until after marriage 2 avoid stories of molestation. alcohol causes dat too.
Re: Man Arrested For Raping His Daughter by Lopongo: 9:57pm On Jul 25, 2013
Bring d holy cane. Oya bature give am one
Re: Man Arrested For Raping His Daughter by delors(m): 10:09pm On Jul 25, 2013
xynerise:
Antelope, just browse it and you will know am saying the fact.
what exactly are you saying, he-goat sounding like a camel. What is your point? undecided
Re: Man Arrested For Raping His Daughter by igbokwesampson(m): 10:38pm On Jul 25, 2013
With recent happenings in the society, one should neither condemn outrightly nor try to tribalize here , one thing is sure the end is near. God help all of us
Re: Man Arrested For Raping His Daughter by Nobody: 10:50pm On Jul 25, 2013
xynerise:
Bro, you are right grin.

Check all the inset related threads on Nairaland and you will see that the men involved are all Yoruba

Shukudi go school you no go gree. Inset ko outset ni.

Re: Man Arrested For Raping His Daughter by Nobody: 11:41pm On Jul 25, 2013
vivacious vivi: Well done to the girl for coming out to report the incident. So many perpetrators have escaped the law due to a large number of incidences going unreported. Sacrilege!
BUT U HAVE NOT REPORTED URS,...
Re: Man Arrested For Raping His Daughter by therealbabe(f): 12:56am On Jul 26, 2013
stupid father
Re: Man Arrested For Raping His Daughter by Ndipe(m): 1:09am On Jul 26, 2013
lately, I have been reading this trend on Nigerian social media of relatives, particularly men, having sexual relations with their daughters. I am beginning to suspect that some of these stories are simply made up/fake, by journalists to conjure emotions and sell their papers. Lets no accept every stuff in the media as the ultimate truth. Some journalist simply fake stories.
Re: Man Arrested For Raping His Daughter by grandstar(m): 1:45am On Jul 26, 2013
I think the reason why it seems prevalent in yorubaland is because this is the media hub. all major papers including the tabloids are headquarterd here. an ibo man molested his daughter in ondo state years ago. we are all sinners anyway...romans3:23
Re: Man Arrested For Raping His Daughter by Nobody: 6:33am On Jul 26, 2013
maxwello.yg:

No! It is actually more common in Yoruba land.
Re: Man Arrested For Raping His Daughter by Nobody: 6:35am On Jul 26, 2013
maxwello.yg:

No! It is actually more common in Yoruba land.
Mr Maxwell to reply the useless comment you made in the other thread to me(the one of the 70 deported beggers), I was born in Lagos, moved to Abuja when I was two and a half years, my dad is from Oyo state, my mom is from Ekiti state(I only spent few hours in their states all my life).
I lived in Abuja from when I was two and a half years to when I was sixteen and then I moved to Canada at age 16. Get it?...Isi ewu!

Re: Man Arrested For Raping His Daughter by adeboolusegun(m): 6:56am On Jul 26, 2013
Yes brilliant girl. When u starts putting away stigma nd expos ur problem..automatically u re gettin relief. Imagin the foolish man who has done this,wot motivated dis man in molesting her. Daughter? Any dead my hangin is nt supported because its to heinous for the offence
Re: Man Arrested For Raping His Daughter by anataala: 7:34am On Jul 26, 2013
liloelawwal: that man deserve to be hanged.
I knw his type,senator Yerima is his role model
this man that commits this act is ur role model not sen yarima, sen legally married but this one is an animal that is sleeping with his dauther
Re: Man Arrested For Raping His Daughter by thegeniusoye(m): 7:59am On Jul 26, 2013
xynerise:
Bro, you are right grin.

Check all the ince'st related threads on Nairaland and you will see that the men involved are all Yoruba

Laffs! I disagree.. Its becos d Yorubas r closer to d media than other races & its news in Yorubaland cos its strange. Go to d middle-belt & d North,u will find tons of cases

Re: Man Arrested For Raping His Daughter by nickvanilla(m): 8:40am On Jul 26, 2013
what has my country turned into oo.[color=#006600][/color] sad
Re: Man Arrested For Raping His Daughter by Dagoma: 8:45am On Jul 26, 2013
Molestation may never stop until girls change their 'nacked like' dressing which always attract men.
Re: Man Arrested For Raping His Daughter by andrano: 11:17am On Jul 26, 2013
e b like dat man don b come dog baa b cos na only dog d shirt combak come eatam again. But some girls self too no get dressing manner specially 4 house, dem go wan show nearly everytin. Girls abeg make una no d put us 4 wahala o b cos dat tin too dey emotional.
Re: Man Arrested For Raping His Daughter by Afroconnect: 12:42pm On Jul 26, 2013
dplomaticVal:

Dumbo, im nt in any way tryin to justify wht the man did. bt one thing you've to knw is tht the dividend accrued to indescent dressing is sexuaI assualt and molestation, the urge for sex at times defies logic.
what you are saying is senseless-you are very useless...go sleep with a prostitute,but not your own daughter.even dogs don't do that.
Re: Man Arrested For Raping His Daughter by Pvin: 2:27pm On Jul 26, 2013
manmustwac: this kind of crap is very common in nigeria
Western Nigeria u mean? Please nxt time try and be specific and stop generalisin tins
Re: Man Arrested For Raping His Daughter by Vivapros(m): 4:24pm On Jul 26, 2013
wher wz his wife al dis happen,u kn somtymz i tink som wife nid som sort of orientation n home managmnt,
Re: Man Arrested For Raping His Daughter by Vivapros(m): 4:26pm On Jul 26, 2013
i wonder somtymz hw on earth a real fada wud hv a feelin 4 his dota,s only in ds 9jar we do hear al dis kind tinsssssssssssssssssssssssss
Re: Man Arrested For Raping His Daughter by vlove1: 9:16am On Jul 27, 2013
Nothing will come out of this case imagine a 75year old man raped a 7year old gal was released after a pantry amount of 97,000 was asked by the police in which 25,000 was handled over to the illiterate mother who refused to take the gal to d hospital n d rest was collected by the police.

What a shame
Re: Man Arrested For Raping His Daughter by OdaNobunaga(m): 11:07am On Jul 27, 2013
Beretta92: Are u kidding me? Should one be moved even if one's daughter moves about naked?

I would my brother, why would i not, 16yrs is not 6yrs. But that doesnt mean i should act on anything, daughter or not
Re: Man Arrested For Raping His Daughter by eyinjuege: 2:37pm On Jan 21, 2015
DEGREE2466:
That's too bad! And i am wondering why this incest and molestations and more in lagos and ogun state. Killing the man by hanging not supported.

Maybe because such cases get reported and publicised more in these states.
Re: Man Arrested For Raping His Daughter by eyinjuege: 2:46pm On Jan 21, 2015
Pvin:

Western Nigeria u mean? Please nxt time try and be specific and stop generalisin tins

Hmmm. Eyes have seen a lot o. Cases of rape, defilement of a minor, incest and all forms of depravity are seen everywhere o. You don't know for sure what your next door neighbor or friend is going through or even doing o.
The world appears to be a very dangerous place now, and I believe nowhere is exempted.

Refund The Money - Nigerian Lawyer Calls Out Lady For Refusing To Visit A Man / Malam Niga Torture Centre In Katsina Raided By Police / Ogun: Herbalist Arrested With Human Parts (Graphic Photos)