Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,269 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:09 AM

Man Arrested For Raping His Daughter - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Arrested For Raping His Daughter (22882 Views)

Man Arrested For Raping His Wife's Sister For Years In Lagos / Man Arrested In Ebonyi For Raping Nine Girls (Picture) / Man Dies Few Weeks After Raping His Sister's Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Arrested For Raping His Daughter by acnwanaka: 3:43pm On Jul 25, 2013
We need to straighten all relevant laws to be able to deal with men like this, for me he should get a minium of 15yrs jail term, including total removal of his balls. Devil incarnate, he will soon blame it on the devil.
Re: Man Arrested For Raping His Daughter by ELgordo(m): 3:44pm On Jul 25, 2013
Damn# Its starting to Luk really really Ugly. . . That dude is sick and dumb I hope he goes to jail and gets raped too . . . Let us Pray
Re: Man Arrested For Raping His Daughter by lipstick1(f): 3:48pm On Jul 25, 2013
The man is YERIMAIC in nature.
The Policeman advised on broken marriages should be taken serious.
the other time it was one stupid man in lagos mlesting his two dotas now this one.
Na bad thing to born girl pikin.

3 Likes

Re: Man Arrested For Raping His Daughter by switdil(f): 3:49pm On Jul 25, 2013
grin. D man. Wan try child marriage wit I'm daughter, he think say em don sign d rubbish into law. Yeye father
Re: Man Arrested For Raping His Daughter by macEDWIN(m): 3:56pm On Jul 25, 2013
D man in question is pocess, even at indecent dressing, so u r telling dat he as a father can't bath his daughter say when she isn't healthy ok, u want 2 tell me dat by accident may d daughter is changing cloth & d father say her nakeness, he 'l sexually arouse only d feeling is sacrelge talk of doing it, d man is under influence of funcatng spirit. Wel since d law has caught up wth him, d funcatng spirit has left him. Let me ask what about his wife? What hpnd, is he starvd of sex? Bt let him nt hide under dis, cos what he did is abominatn.
Re: Man Arrested For Raping His Daughter by Goodysydney: 4:00pm On Jul 25, 2013
Yoruba men wicked ooo! Oba raped a corper, Obasenjo raped his daughter in-law and now a father raped his 16 year old daughter. God forbid evil thing.

4 Likes

Re: Man Arrested For Raping His Daughter by Goodysydney: 4:09pm On Jul 25, 2013
OMG ....Why do Yoruba men like to rape under age children. Yestarday, three Yoruba brothers Aziz Animashaun, 22, Isiaka Animashaun. 25, Taiwo Animashaun, 26 were arrested for kidnaping and sexually assaulting a 15-year old girl in Chicago, US.

2 Likes

Re: Man Arrested For Raping His Daughter by blackbeau1(f): 4:10pm On Jul 25, 2013
I've said it before now that all pedophiles and rapists(especially those who rape their own children) should be put to death. Its the lenient judgement that is given to them that has increased the rate of fathers raping their children. Anyway,I'm happy this girl was able to report to the authorities before her father killed her morale and self esteem

1 Like

Re: Man Arrested For Raping His Daughter by Wsdm: 4:11pm On Jul 25, 2013
xynerise:
Bro, you are right grin.

Check all the inset related threads on Nairaland and you will see that the men involved are all Yoruba
Including the one an Anambara man did in Calabar the other day? May be if he had towed the part of Yerima, this wouldn't have happened. Honestly we need to take some issues very serious in this country. This is really very pathetic. What if it were to be another person's child with him? That is why i am so scared for my female children. May God save all the innocent women in the world.

1 Like

Re: Man Arrested For Raping His Daughter by Goodysydney: 4:16pm On Jul 25, 2013
Keith Ogunsola, a 47 years old Yoruba teacher in the UK was jail last week for molesting 14 years old girl in his class. God have mercy!!!!

5 Likes

Re: Man Arrested For Raping His Daughter by sylve11: 4:19pm On Jul 25, 2013
Terrible! sad cool
Re: Man Arrested For Raping His Daughter by aryzgreat: 4:28pm On Jul 25, 2013
The usual culprit from d land oduduwa fall into. Fada r'ape daughter. wot a culture!

Tufiakwa!
Re: Man Arrested For Raping His Daughter by stantob(m): 4:31pm On Jul 25, 2013
dplomaticVal: Dnt blame the man much, Her indescent dressing may have causd it.
Decent dressing or no decent dressing,an evil man remains evil hearted,so cut the crab about indcent dressing.Overseas ladies young and old dress which ever way they choose.Dare to molest them and face the full wrath of the law.Please dont say this again before people begin to suspect you.The man should face the music.Kudos to the girl fir the report.

2 Likes

Re: Man Arrested For Raping His Daughter by Roon9(m): 4:34pm On Jul 25, 2013
So if u see ur daughter or sista unclad u wil rape dem. Goat! U shud be hanged wit d man. Fugu

2 Likes

Re: Man Arrested For Raping His Daughter by Goodysydney: 4:37pm On Jul 25, 2013
The Nigerian Security and Civil Defence Corps has arrested a Yoruba driver, Olusegun Ajayi, for raping a 15-year-old housemaid in Arepo, Ogun State. God have mercy!!!
Re: Man Arrested For Raping His Daughter by Poolamy: 4:38pm On Jul 25, 2013
wat manner of indescent dressing by ur own blood will arouse u. Even if she was naked, will u b moved by ur own blood. Haba pls wise up

3 Likes

Re: Man Arrested For Raping His Daughter by BarryX(m): 4:42pm On Jul 25, 2013
Fitting your own jack into your sperm !!
Height of abomination!
Re: Man Arrested For Raping His Daughter by Valto(m): 4:43pm On Jul 25, 2013
it a norm in that part of the country! not suprised.
Re: Man Arrested For Raping His Daughter by Nobody: 4:50pm On Jul 25, 2013
Are for real?. You a sick man. Because only a sick man will say he is aroused by his daughter's unclothedness

2 Likes

Re: Man Arrested For Raping His Daughter by Goodysydney: 4:51pm On Jul 25, 2013
Opemipo Jaji, a Yoruba man living in UK repeatedly raped 11 years-old girl.
Re: Man Arrested For Raping His Daughter by Goodysydney: 4:54pm On Jul 25, 2013
Adedayo Oginni, a Yoruba man was found guilty of rape after a week - long trial in Middlesbrough, UK.
Re: Man Arrested For Raping His Daughter by cannonnier(m): 4:58pm On Jul 25, 2013
in a sex-crime revolution. Get dressed or get laid
Re: Man Arrested For Raping His Daughter by cannonnier(m): 4:59pm On Jul 25, 2013
in a sex-crime revolution. Get dressed or get laid :-(
Re: Man Arrested For Raping His Daughter by Nobody: 5:02pm On Jul 25, 2013
kabiruddeen: hmmmm.girls should have to be dressing verywell to avoide such thing,
what's wrong with these men?
Are you human beings?
So a father rapes his daughter and you people are trying to shift blame to the poor girl?
How on earth do you know she was indecently dressed? Were you there?
And even if that the case how on earth is that a crime? I can wear bum shorts infront of my father. There's no atom of discomfort cos I'm his blood .his daughter!!!!
Are you people for real?
Then what's the essence of family if a girl can't feel safe in her own home?
You lot make me sick.
I'm beyond disgusted!

3 Likes

Re: Man Arrested For Raping His Daughter by cannonnier(m): 5:05pm On Jul 25, 2013
honey86:
Are for real?. You a sick man. Because only a sick man will say he is aroused by his daughter's unclothedness

Alright! Men don't get attracted to their daughter even he they dress indecently. Suppose she dress decently, but this man get attracted to his own blood child. What next smiley
Re: Man Arrested For Raping His Daughter by Btruth: 5:20pm On Jul 25, 2013

Stop patronizing the DEVIL. Don't bring this kind of suggestion to the social media network to encourage menace like yourself to attack their daughter. It's absolutely an absurd manner. It's not encourage anywhere in the world. It is Devilish.

Get your acts together. It's not encouraging.

3 Likes

Re: Man Arrested For Raping His Daughter by lullyboy: 5:20pm On Jul 25, 2013

So konji fit make u do ur family member ba

Re: Man Arrested For Raping His Daughter by AnanseK(m): 5:26pm On Jul 25, 2013
lipstick 1: The man is YERIMAIC in nature.
The Policeman advised on broken marriages should be taken serious.
the other time it was one stupid man in lagos mlesting his two dotas now this one.
Na bad thing to born girl pikin.

This is beyond YARIMA who goes to seek for marriage outside his home,
This is Southern Nigeria special. grin grin
Re: Man Arrested For Raping His Daughter by todayguest(m): 5:29pm On Jul 25, 2013
liloelawwal: that man deserve to be hanged.
I knw his type,senator Yerima is his role model
they ar nt de same. Sodimu,a moslester wile Yerima a husbnd . 'rima case is luv for .........
Re: Man Arrested For Raping His Daughter by oluwaniife: 5:43pm On Jul 25, 2013
Goodysydney: OMG ....Why do Yoruba men like to rape under age children. Yestarday, three Yoruba brothers Aziz Animashaun, 22, Isiaka Animashaun. 25, Taiwo Animashaun, 26 were arrested for kidnaping and sexually assaulting a 15-year old girl in Chicago, US.
Re: Man Arrested For Raping His Daughter by oluwaniife: 5:45pm On Jul 25, 2013

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Refund The Money - Nigerian Lawyer Calls Out Lady For Refusing To Visit A Man / Malam Niga Torture Centre In Katsina Raided By Police / Ogun: Herbalist Arrested With Human Parts (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.