Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,572 members, 7,847,396 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 04:50 PM

I 'm Dating A Man - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I 'm Dating A Man (1954 Views)

I Am Dating A Married Man Who Is About Divorcing His Wife / Modified....Please I m In Need Of Advice..... / Divorce - Why Cant Women Say "I M Sorry"? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I 'm Dating A Man by NathiNkosi: 4:24am On Jul 25, 2013
He has god fear and i'm almost out of that kind of faith.. but i love the way in which he believes.
Now i'm realistic, i want to know him betta before have a story
i need answers tongue
Re: I 'm Dating A Man by Nobody: 4:38am On Jul 25, 2013
undecided wadafuq didn't read

2 Likes

Re: I 'm Dating A Man by greatgod2012(f): 5:01am On Jul 25, 2013
@op,
~ ask him whatever you are afraid of about him over and over again, in order for you to be convinced beyond reasonable doubt.

~ get to know his parents, siblings and if necessary, his relatives, and ask questions from them especially his parents and siblings, of those things that really matters to you.

~ make yourself known to some of his friends, let them know who you are to him, and if possible, be closer to one or two of them and ask some questions on the things that is bothering you.

~once in a while, attend his church, tell him to introduce you to his pastor, this will give you opportunity to ask him some questions from him in the presence of the pastor.

The steps above may help you to know him better, but NEVER marry a man you are not convinced of, if you are always in doubt or always afraid of whatever he tells you, it means you are not convinced enough.

Remember that true love casts out fear, if you are still fearful/afraid, then, be careful, the feeling is not complete.
Re: I 'm Dating A Man by Nobody: 6:42am On Jul 25, 2013
Re: I 'm Dating A Man by Nobody: 8:11am On Jul 25, 2013
You dnt seem to luv this man. Too much doubts frm u. Either take ur chance or let him go. Playing FBI won't solve anything.
Re: I 'm Dating A Man by NathiNkosi: 6:49pm On Jul 25, 2013
if someone go to pray here and there u cant measure the time.
i'll follow some of this tips, is the nigerian id card indicating your civil status?
Re: I 'm Dating A Man by Nobody: 5:47pm On Aug 01, 2013
Nathi Nkosi embarassed.. Do u read what u wrote before posting it coz it doesn't make sense at al at al...cheiii
U zulu, swati?
Re: I 'm Dating A Man by EfemenaXY: 10:55pm On Aug 01, 2013
NathiNkosi: He has god fear and i'm almost out of that kind of faith.. but i love the way in which he believes.
Now i'm realistic, i want to know him betta before have a story
i need answers tongue

You're dating a man. Okay. So what's the big deal? Are you meant to date a dog, chicken, goat or fish?? Who / what else would a woman date before na? undecided

Abi you're a man in a homosexual relaionship??
Re: I 'm Dating A Man by slimyem: 11:35pm On Aug 01, 2013
How did and CC get the op?
Re: I 'm Dating A Man by EfemenaXY: 12:12am On Aug 02, 2013
^^ Only explanation I can think of is that @OP probably modified his post after their responses.
Re: I 'm Dating A Man by tpia5: 12:36am On Aug 02, 2013
Put edo in your thread title so your target audience can address your concerns.

@ op.

Abi no be you dey call bini for another thread?
Re: I 'm Dating A Man by Nobody: 12:54am On Aug 02, 2013
Efemena_xy: ^^ Only explanation I can think of is that @OP probably modified his post after their responses.

You got it. grin
Re: I 'm Dating A Man by EfemenaXY: 1:12am On Aug 02, 2013
^^ Jide, why the different moniker / handle? Dem don ban you? embarassed lipsrsealed

Looks like someone's been a very, very, naughty girl... grin grin
Re: I 'm Dating A Man by Nobody: 3:39am On Aug 02, 2013
Noooo me badt ? I'm born again oh. grin

Yeah I got banned from NL cool
Re: I 'm Dating A Man by greatgod2012(f): 5:26am On Aug 02, 2013
slimyem: How did and CC get the op?

Your question has been answered.
She modified the post.
Re: I 'm Dating A Man by Nobody: 8:22am On Aug 02, 2013
Efemena_xy: ^^ Only explanation I can think of is that @OP probably modified his post after their responses.
R u thinking op might be a man?
Wanted to initially yab him/her when I saw the first post but changed my mind.
Re: I 'm Dating A Man by NathiNkosi: 11:14pm On Aug 05, 2013
it was a bite private, sorry as i knew him around nigerian sites but none of ours friends know. I solved my doubts i'm happy and confident about my new ship, tks for your answer, i proposed him to make our foto the main photo in his profile so...he's not married.

i'm not a man at all,i perceive only their flaws. sowry

(1) (Reply)

4 Helpful Ways To Help Stop Bullying / 50 Ancient Wisdom For Singles On Marriage. Part 2 / My Relatives Have Killed Me! I Am Finished

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.