Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,209 members, 7,953,774 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 05:37 AM

Who Says Eko Atlantic Aka Eko Ile Is Not A Mod On Nairaland? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Who Says Eko Atlantic Aka Eko Ile Is Not A Mod On Nairaland? (841 Views)

In Pictures: Fashola Beautifies Eko Atlantic City Lagos Ahead Of 2015, New Year / My Experience When I Was Banned By A Mod On Nairaland. / I Wish To Be A Mod On This Section (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Says Eko Atlantic Aka Eko Ile Is Not A Mod On Nairaland? by donchris999: 7:08am On Jul 25, 2013
I just observed that a thread opened by 1:40am this early morning hit frontpage immediately it was opened. As an old member of nairaland, threads opened as early as 12:00a.m to 6:00a.m dont make the frontpage till 7:00a.m, my observations which are true. Reasons might be that the moderators and seun have their private lives and sleep during those times. Now, eko atlantic opened a thread by 1:40am, on fashola deporting nigeria citizens to onitsha and it hit frontpage immediately. My conclusion is, one of the mods, mukina or seun used its eko atlantic moniker to open that thread and moved it to the frontpage. No wonder all eko ile aka eko atlantic's thread are always on frontpage. Anyway, it was just a matter of time before we know this.
Re: Who Says Eko Atlantic Aka Eko Ile Is Not A Mod On Nairaland? by Tolexander: 7:16am On Jul 25, 2013
Your orientation on nairaland is not yet complete as there are some news moved to homepage around 12-1:30am of recent.
Re: Who Says Eko Atlantic Aka Eko Ile Is Not A Mod On Nairaland? by stebell(m): 7:21am On Jul 25, 2013
Like i've said b4, nairaland is a tribalistic forum. It was created ‎​t̶̲̥̅̊​o̶̲̥̅̊​ promote de SW and its peeps.
Re: Who Says Eko Atlantic Aka Eko Ile Is Not A Mod On Nairaland? by kkkp: 7:32am On Jul 25, 2013
Afam Afam Afam!!!!!
Re: Who Says Eko Atlantic Aka Eko Ile Is Not A Mod On Nairaland? by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 7:39am On Jul 25, 2013
Tolexander: Your orientation on nairaland is not yet complete as there are some news moved to homepage around 12-1:30am of recent.
He is specific about eko atlantic threads, perhaps we should draw up a trend and form that relationship with his claims
Re: Who Says Eko Atlantic Aka Eko Ile Is Not A Mod On Nairaland? by Tolexander: 7:48am On Jul 25, 2013
lagerwhenindoubt:
He is specific about eko atlantic threads, perhaps we should draw up a trend and form that relationship with his claims
so far eko atlantic's thread hit the homepage around 1:40am means what?
Imagine a bias mind!
So i should leave every other guys that had their post hitting homepage at that time to focus on just only eko atlantic's post?
Am sorry, there are serious things to form a relationship with!
Re: Who Says Eko Atlantic Aka Eko Ile Is Not A Mod On Nairaland? by Tolexander: 7:50am On Jul 25, 2013
kkkp:
Afam Afam Afam!!!!!
afam only moderates, he can't move any thread to the homepage though he recommends!
Re: Who Says Eko Atlantic Aka Eko Ile Is Not A Mod On Nairaland? by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 7:59am On Jul 25, 2013
Tolexander: so far eko atlantic's thread hit the homepage around 1:40am means what?
Imagine a bias mind!
So i should leave every other guys that had their post hitting homepage at that time to focus on just only eko atlantic's post?
Am sorry, there are serious things to form a relationship with!

just re-tweeting the OPs mind dats all no need to get in a bind smiley
Re: Who Says Eko Atlantic Aka Eko Ile Is Not A Mod On Nairaland? by olu4life(m): 8:06am On Jul 25, 2013
Bigots,tola abeg leave dem make dem dey rant. As if this is the first time a thread will be making frontpage at night. Get ur facts right before spilling thrash. FYI not all mods can move topics to the frontpage,they can only recommend
Re: Who Says Eko Atlantic Aka Eko Ile Is Not A Mod On Nairaland? by Sibrah: 8:17am On Jul 25, 2013
cheap bklackmail
Re: Who Says Eko Atlantic Aka Eko Ile Is Not A Mod On Nairaland? by Gbawe: 8:21am On Jul 25, 2013
Is this OP for real? Paranoia gone mad. By the way, why are all of you obsessed with the front page? There seems to be this unhealthy obsession with it that only means many don't come here in the spirit of discussing amiably and educationally. It seems Nairaland's front page is now another excuse for some belligerent folks to fight and kill each other over.
Re: Who Says Eko Atlantic Aka Eko Ile Is Not A Mod On Nairaland? by dridowu: 9:09am On Jul 25, 2013
stebell: Like i've said b4, nairaland is a tribalistic forum. It was created ‎​t̶̲̥̅̊​o̶̲̥̅̊​ promote de SW and its peeps.
NL is not a must for every one, if u think is tribalistic forum pls do stay away from the forum and create ur own forum that is not tribalistic.
@op, so u mean cos a thread was open by eko boiz means they dy are MOD, so dt means dos dat create thread and hit frontpage immediately are also mod . Pls let stop all ds child play politics

(1) (Reply)

Supreme Court Declares Mimiko Winner Of Ondo State Governorship Election. / Nigerians mocked over the Alleged fake sign language interpreter at President / Graphic Photo: Charred Remains Of Female Suicide Bomber. Viewers Discrition Pls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.