Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,832 members, 7,820,914 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:26 AM

Journalists Escape Snake Attack At House Of Reps Members House - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Journalists Escape Snake Attack At House Of Reps Members House (969 Views)

Buhari Hosts House Of Reps Members At The Villa (Photos) / Unveiling The 21 Women Elected Senators & House Of Reps. Members In Nigeria / 2015: Nigerian Senators & Reps. Members With 3rd, 4th, 5th Term Tickets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Journalists Escape Snake Attack At House Of Reps Members House by arthur2k6: 2:08pm On Jul 25, 2013
[img]http://4.bp..com/-h65UiVN6Jis/UYijNf98HbI/AAAAAAABMo4/rh9m4bnEUtg/s400/000.jpg[/img]

Judiciary correspondents in Umuahia, Abia State capital, narrowly escaped snake attack after a meeting with a member of the state House of Assembly at his private residence.
The lawmaker, Hon. Ikedi Ezekwesiri, representing Umunneochi constituency, had invited the judiciary correspondents for a friendly parley at his house located in Isieke area of Umuahia.

Source: Naijagaga

FB:www.facebook.com/naijagaga
Re: Journalists Escape Snake Attack At House Of Reps Members House by Nomski0(f): 2:12pm On Jul 25, 2013
Does he live in the jungle or what, how can a snake that big be crawling in a residential area?
Re: Journalists Escape Snake Attack At House Of Reps Members House by code0: 2:39pm On Jul 25, 2013
THE ILLUMATI LET OBAMA MICROCHIP TAKE
ON NIGERIA. THE 77 VIRGINS SINGS WITH
JOY. OH OBAMA, OH NIGERIA.
Re: Journalists Escape Snake Attack At House Of Reps Members House by Tolexander: 2:42pm On Jul 25, 2013
Na inside bush the Hon dey live ni or he be Hon. Jake Robert aka Jake the Snake!
Re: Journalists Escape Snake Attack At House Of Reps Members House by Prowizy2(m): 2:55pm On Jul 25, 2013
Strange.
Re: Journalists Escape Snake Attack At House Of Reps Members House by Prowizy2(m): 2:55pm On Jul 25, 2013
code_0: THE ILLUMATI LET OBAMA MICROCHIP TAKE
ON NIGERIA. THE 77 VIRGINS SINGS WITH
JOY. OH OBAMA, OH NIGERIA.
SimonAndal actualy passed d madness 2 u
Re: Journalists Escape Snake Attack At House Of Reps Members House by kkkp: 3:06pm On Jul 25, 2013
Is he worshipping d snake
Re: Journalists Escape Snake Attack At House Of Reps Members House by Prowizy2(m): 3:13pm On Jul 25, 2013
kkkp:
Is he worshipping d snake
No Sir, it is 4 decoration
Re: Journalists Escape Snake Attack At House Of Reps Members House by Nobody: 4:03pm On Jul 25, 2013
Looks like a pet to me.
Re: Journalists Escape Snake Attack At House Of Reps Members House by badmeat(m): 4:17pm On Jul 25, 2013
Fetish law makersundecided
Re: Journalists Escape Snake Attack At House Of Reps Members House by Nobody: 4:22pm On Jul 25, 2013
That snake na viper if na me I go kill am cook am chop am
Re: Journalists Escape Snake Attack At House Of Reps Members House by Austeenxx: 6:13pm On Jul 25, 2013
That snake has the capability of devouring 70 bags of garri in 5 minutes.
Re: Journalists Escape Snake Attack At House Of Reps Members House by Jakumo(m): 7:33pm On Jul 25, 2013
Ha ha nice try, Arthor. That reticulated python in your picture is someone's domestic pet, obviously, since it is in a relaxed state on the bed where it is clearly accustomed to reposing.

Still I like the idea of "lawmakers" scampering for DEAR life at the mere mention of a snake being on the prowl in their hallowed chambers. Any situation in which over-fed people stampede is inherently entertaining, so let us pray for more snakes to visit more often.
Re: Journalists Escape Snake Attack At House Of Reps Members House by idupaul: 9:08pm On Jul 25, 2013
chidindufrank: That snake na viper if na me I go kill am cook am chop am

U can't tell the diff between a squid, octopus and mermaid and now u can't tell the diff between a Viper and Python

(1) (Reply)

Anambra Guber: 26 Aspirants Pick PDP Forms For N11 Million Each / What Happened When Obama Hit Up A Local Sandwich Shop / FG Declares Monday, Tuesday Public Holidays

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.