Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,077 members, 7,818,230 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:46 AM

A Quadruple Amputee & His Girlfriend's Love Story In Pictures - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Quadruple Amputee & His Girlfriend's Love Story In Pictures (39205 Views)

The Pretty Banker Who Married A Danfo Driver: True Love Story / Meet The ' basketball Girl'. An Amputee That Moves Around Using A Cut Basketball / “I've Got 28Yrs Of Virginity To Pour Into One Woman”–Gaisebaba Shares Love Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Quadruple Amputee & His Girlfriend's Love Story In Pictures by kobonaire(m): 1:18am On Jul 26, 2013
50calibre:
Fair observation, though somewhat misguided. what you probably didnt know was some or even most people are on their mobiles, did you? Are you 50 years old? Check your date registered as well as the time spent online, compare it to mine and then reason properly.
Well you are right, at the moment, I'm neither a worker ( per se) nor student, but will in the next couple of months be a student once again for the next phase.
Next time try to meticulously consider even the most minute of detail(s) before you leap, so you don't make hasty conclusions about people you don't know.
Well that's true. I don't have regular internet connection. You know how condition is here.
I assume your are going for graduate education when you say next phase and so more grease to your elbows and efforts. My junior is also there and we are hoping he can make our family proud one day with all the heavy investments we have made.
Also i know we are all play play here when we yab each other, but sometimes take it easy when you yab our naija women. We have to respect, protect and cherish them or who else will do so? Good luck young man.
Re: A Quadruple Amputee & His Girlfriend's Love Story In Pictures by therealbabe(f): 1:21am On Jul 26, 2013
love
Re: A Quadruple Amputee & His Girlfriend's Love Story In Pictures by willchild(m): 1:25am On Jul 26, 2013
tellwisdom: White gurls rule wink wink...Nigerian gurls?? ..*Spits, and exit thread* undecided

Guy forget all these spits...there are a-thousand-and-two other white gals that would've dumped same guy and a million black (9ja) gals who'd stay with their guys to the very end no matter wat! So chill with our ladies joor!

3 Likes

Re: A Quadruple Amputee & His Girlfriend's Love Story In Pictures by tellwisdom: 1:53am On Jul 26, 2013
willchild:
Guy forget all these spits...there are a-thousand-and-two other white gals that would've dumped same guy and a million black (9ja) gals who'd stay with their guys to the very end no matter wat! So chill with our ladies joor!

*Spits profusely* sad
Re: A Quadruple Amputee & His Girlfriend's Love Story In Pictures by 50calibre(m): 1:57am On Jul 26, 2013
kobonaire: Well that's true. I don't have regular internet connection. You know how condition is here.
I assume your are going for graduate education when you say next phase and so more grease to your elbows and efforts. My junior is also there and we are hoping he can make our family proud one day with all the heavy investments we have made.
Also i know we are all play play here when we yab each other, but sometimes take it easy when you yab our naija women. We have to respect, protect and cherish them or who else will do so? Good luck young man.

Lol well you know someone has to play the villain once in a while, it adds a bit of spice else this forum is just going to go bland.

Thank you! Good luck and all the best to you and your younger one, I'm sure he'll make you guys proud.
Re: A Quadruple Amputee & His Girlfriend's Love Story In Pictures by japhmanuel: 3:20am On Jul 26, 2013
God go bless the woman,she stood by his side,she no shame.The guy is a hero of his country.But if na naija gals,sharply dey go leave

1 Like

Re: A Quadruple Amputee & His Girlfriend's Love Story In Pictures by indoorlove(m): 5:50am On Jul 26, 2013
spongeback: Awwwwww I will love my husband like this
this should justify segmund feud qoutes on women, it goes thus: "in all my thirty years of research , i have not be able to answer the question that have not been answered.....what does women want?"
Re: A Quadruple Amputee & His Girlfriend's Love Story In Pictures by Raymysterio(m): 6:06am On Jul 26, 2013
Efemena_xy: You're looking at it from one perspective. The American soldier's side of the story and you expect people to go "Awwww....touching!"

What about the story of the people on the opposing side? The Iraqis / Afghanistans / unfortunate civilians caught in the middle? Those that have lost family members leaving behind widows, orphans, and utterly destitute relatives with no hope of surviving?

You give us pictures of an American soldier getting the best health care and physio therapy. What about the others? Do they too not have a story to tell?

the question you should have asked is,who planted the bomb he was detonating? Offcourse not him or the US army. He wasn't killing afghans as you've made him and other soldiers look,he was saving the lives of the afghan people by detonating the bombs planted by Talibans. Just like a Nigerian soldier detonating IEDs planted by Boko Haram,and he lost limbs,is that his fault? He shud be encouraged. Don't be sentimental about this... He was saving lives...
Re: A Quadruple Amputee & His Girlfriend's Love Story In Pictures by Orikinla(m): 6:08am On Jul 26, 2013
Of course, White people know to love more than Black people. Even when a black person shows true love, other black people say you are behaving like Oyinbo.
Re: A Quadruple Amputee & His Girlfriend's Love Story In Pictures by Cornel88(m): 6:45am On Jul 26, 2013
Efemena_xy: You're looking at it from one perspective. The American soldier's side of the story and you expect people to go "Awwww....touching!"

What about the story of the people on the opposing side? The Iraqis / Afghanistans / unfortunate civilians caught in the middle? Those that have lost family members leaving behind widows, orphans, and utterly destitute relatives with no hope of surviving?

You give us pictures of an American soldier getting the best health care and physio therapy. What about the others? Do they too not have a story to tell?
At least he has show us one side. You can help us with the other side.
Re: A Quadruple Amputee & His Girlfriend's Love Story In Pictures by thelegend1(m): 6:47am On Jul 26, 2013
If this isn't love...then nothing else is!
Re: A Quadruple Amputee & His Girlfriend's Love Story In Pictures by Cornel88(m): 6:49am On Jul 26, 2013
Abu Mikey: That Girl's love for the Boy pass anything oo!!!

Thumbs Up!
Their government and economy will make it conducive for them to cope. God bless America.

1 Like

Re: A Quadruple Amputee & His Girlfriend's Love Story In Pictures by dotunbond(m): 7:21am On Jul 26, 2013
Am tears as i view this pictures..there is still beauty in the heart of men...gives me hope!
Re: A Quadruple Amputee & His Girlfriend's Love Story In Pictures by drake2005: 7:34am On Jul 26, 2013
Who still dates or marries black women in this day and age? I gave up on these bitches a long time ago. Black women are evil, wicked, manly, disrespectful, angry, jealous, materialistic, and unhappy creature. Yes my Mom is black and I love hersmiley Couldn't say the same for this generation of black women. You wonder why BLACK WOMEN are the least desirable of women of all races? You wonder why they are the most single? Don't ask me how I got to know this...this has been documented and well researched. Nobody wants them.

You wonder why white women are the most desirable of women of all races is simply because of their beautiful heart.
Similarly, you wonder why black men are the most desirable of men of all races is because they have beautiful heart also.

2 Likes

Re: A Quadruple Amputee & His Girlfriend's Love Story In Pictures by Nobody: 7:57am On Jul 26, 2013
drake2005: Who still dates or marries black women in this day and age? I gave up on these bitches a long time ago. Black women are evil, wicked, manly, disrespectful, angry, jealous, materialistic, and unhappy creature. Yes my Mom is black and I love hersmiley Couldn't say the same for this generation of black women. You wonder why BLACK WOMEN are the least desirable of women of all races? You wonder why they are the most single? Don't ask me how I got to know this...this has been documented and well researched. Nobody wants them.

You wonder why white women are the most desirable of women of all races is simply because of their beautiful heart.
Similarly, you wonder why black men are the most desirable of men of all races is because they have beautiful heart also.
angry
black women this! Black wowen that! If u dnt value black women,there are others who do. Keep ur hatred to urself. Ur mum is of this same race and she is good and am very sure she is not the only one. By the way how many have u met?? A hundred?A thousand? And is that enuf for ur to generalize this statement
Re: A Quadruple Amputee & His Girlfriend's Love Story In Pictures by LeoG: 8:00am On Jul 26, 2013
tellwisdom: White gurls rule wink wink...Nigerian gurls?? ..*Spits, and exit thread* undecided

White guys rule.....Nigerian Men Disgusting,womanizers,cheats, liers, insultive, abusers, bad mouthed, wife beaters,pot bellies,local, unromantic, pretenders, dirty grass armpit, takoko hair, smelling under wears, 419, ritualist, d list goes on. *spits*pukes*shits*shakes head, pray 4 u, still in thread*

2 Likes

Re: A Quadruple Amputee & His Girlfriend's Love Story In Pictures by Nobody: 8:03am On Jul 26, 2013
LeoG:

White guys rule.....Nigerian Men Disgusting,womanizers,cheats, liers, insultive, abusers, bad mouthed, wife beaters,pot bellies,local, unromantic, pretenders, dirty grass armpit, takoko hair, smelling under wears, 419, ritualist, d list goes on. *spits*pukes*shits*shakes head, pray 4 u, still in thread*
grin
Re: A Quadruple Amputee & His Girlfriend's Love Story In Pictures by mzkanye(f): 8:04am On Jul 26, 2013
OMG...now ds is wot I call love..mhen can I really do ds?..I don't pray 4 da o!!
Re: A Quadruple Amputee & His Girlfriend's Love Story In Pictures by Nobody: 8:13am On Jul 26, 2013
50calibre:

Hahahaha I like your mouth, that same mouth that will get you into trouble. I drop you a bait and you fall right into it, the same way your husband will set you a bait and you gladly walk into it and earn yourself a beating.

probably the only thing you have to prove your manhood is your ability to beat up the women in your life.
And plssss what kind of husband set a bait or trap for his wife?
Sometimes you think you're making sensible posts but you're only showing the kind of man and person you're.
I hope you spend better part of your married life setting traps for your wife so that she'll fail and then you'll beat her to prove yourself the man.your statements always revolve around beating. This is the third time you're saying that word to me and you don't even know me!how much more a lady who lives with you.and you think yourself worthy of this treatment.

And no one,I repeat no one is immune to what happened to this guy. You can even stay in your house and a plane will come crashing on you(happened in lagos)
You actually thicker than I thought. Ugh.

3 Likes

Re: A Quadruple Amputee & His Girlfriend's Love Story In Pictures by claremont(m): 8:13am On Jul 26, 2013
ebamma: my friend shut up if u have nothing good to say, the op created this thread to illustrate a love story between an amputated soldier and his girlfriend, not to judge whether the american war in afghanistan or iraq was right or wrong, if u want to play politics go to the loopolitics section
Exactly!
Re: A Quadruple Amputee & His Girlfriend's Love Story In Pictures by LeoG: 8:14am On Jul 26, 2013
Reuben.Abati:
Dem never born dat nigerian girl wey fit do this kind love.

And na dem go church pass!

Dem neva born dat Nigerian guy wey fit stand by him wife if her sickness don pass 2months. D next tin d man go say----->''Na her witchcraft na make her dey sick, dats y d sickness no gree go, she beta start to dey confess wetin she don do to warrant dis kind 2months sickness'' and na 9ja men dey religious pass.

1 Like

Re: A Quadruple Amputee & His Girlfriend's Love Story In Pictures by Nobody: 8:19am On Jul 26, 2013
LeoG:

as much as I'd like to agree with you just to spite the menfolk,I really know for a fact that there a very wonderful and good men in Nigeria.sadly,they just a very minor percentage.

2 Likes

Re: A Quadruple Amputee & His Girlfriend's Love Story In Pictures by LeoG: 8:20am On Jul 26, 2013
adrainuche: Hw many naija girls can do this ?

Ask d women in ur family. Dey are in d best position to answer u.....
Re: A Quadruple Amputee & His Girlfriend's Love Story In Pictures by tellwisdom: 8:24am On Jul 26, 2013
LeoG:

Re: A Quadruple Amputee & His Girlfriend's Love Story In Pictures by LeoG: 8:32am On Jul 26, 2013
lorretta u: as much as I'd like to agree with you just to spite the menfolk,I really know for a fact that there a very wonderful and good men in Nigeria.sadly,they just a very minor percentage.

Of course, we have a few out there. But I don't quite understand why d comparison between d white girl n Nigeria girl in dis post..why can't people just make comment concerning d post. Wat has Nigerian girl gat to do wit dis post now?? Not as if d ones comparing are perfect. Why derive pleasure in bringing down ur own?? Maybe wen Nigerian women start comparing dem with others dey will understand how it feels to b compared to anoda. Imagine a husband/wife comparing der partners to other!!! Not a good one at all.

1 Like

Re: A Quadruple Amputee & His Girlfriend's Love Story In Pictures by Nobody: 8:34am On Jul 26, 2013
obviously the bomb didnt get his d!kc....otherwise..............................
Re: A Quadruple Amputee & His Girlfriend's Love Story In Pictures by Nobody: 8:39am On Jul 26, 2013
drake2005: Who still dates or marries black women in this day and age? I gave up on these bitches a long time ago. Black women are evil, wicked, manly, disrespectful, angry, jealous, materialistic, and unhappy creature. Yes my Mom is black and I love hersmiley Couldn't say the same for this generation of black women. You wonder why BLACK WOMEN are the least desirable of women of all races? You wonder why they are the most single? Don't ask me how I got to know this...this has been documented and well researched. Nobody wants them.

nna wake up.you're watching too much hollywood.and black women are the most single race of women?
You clearly know nothing.
Yea Nigerian men are the most desirable by women of all races. Every woman loves their beatings,cheating,pride,arrogance,selfishness,greed and lust for money and power. Occultism ritualism.yea we love how you're marrying babies and raping your daughters. I mean really is there any atrocity Nigerian men can commit?
Yet you're the first to start clamoring against Nigerian women.
Anyway unlike you people we appreciate what we have. And we still appreciate the good ones amongst you.

4 Likes

Re: A Quadruple Amputee & His Girlfriend's Love Story In Pictures by toskut(m): 8:46am On Jul 26, 2013
Shut the hell up
Re: A Quadruple Amputee & His Girlfriend's Love Story In Pictures by toskut(m): 8:47am On Jul 26, 2013
Awwww.
Re: A Quadruple Amputee & His Girlfriend's Love Story In Pictures by LeoG: 8:48am On Jul 26, 2013
lorretta u: All these men comparing nigerian girls to white girls I hope y'all are prepared to stick with your girlfriend's when they loose both arms and legs.
I wonder why so called nigerian men are quick to condemn Nigerian girls. Forgetting that this dude here must have received a huge pay-off and is probably still on a frequent financial support.I'm sure if that were the situation in Nigeria,you guys will still say the ladies are staying cos of the money.always looking for negatives in the nigerian women.while the white men value and cherish their women.why won't they treat them like kings? With all the horrible things you guys do everyday you still expect perfect women? Jokers of the millenium.
You people are always quick to condemn.always expecting perfect women but never ready to do what you have to to deserve that king's treatment.
Anyone who likes can go loose both his arms and legs and wait for the girlfriend that will spoon-feed him. You'll wait till eternity.
The best you'll get is to get pushed in a wheelbarrow and dropped by the market square to beg
#now this last part was joke#

2 Likes

Re: A Quadruple Amputee & His Girlfriend's Love Story In Pictures by horlabiyi(m): 8:58am On Jul 26, 2013
Mtcheeww

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Share Your “ Feel At Home” Experiences With Visitors. / Underaged Girl Is Harassing Me / Woman Flogged By Her Husband, Flees With Her Children (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.