Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,605 members, 7,823,633 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:42 PM

Patience Jonathan Returns Home To Mourn Late Mother - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Patience Jonathan Returns Home To Mourn Late Mother (20588 Views)

Goodluck Jonathan Returns From Commonwealth Assignment (photo) / Jonathan Returns To Nigeria From UK After A Month Vacation - Punch / ‘jonathan Returns Home Without State Visit To Bayelsa’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Patience Jonathan Returns Home To Mourn Late Mother by arthur2k5: 7:33pm On Jul 25, 2013
[img]http://2.bp..com/-GxisUl60loo/UfFIQJLH9kI/AAAAAAAB30c/S--quqr21Ug/s1600/2.jpeg[/img][img]http://2.bp..com/-RCE3ZpBakJc/UfFIVHolF5I/AAAAAAAB300/KpOWz3XnGKk/s1600/4.jpeg[/img]
[img]http://4.bp..com/-TBdEZflmZSQ/UfFIRW-jfRI/AAAAAAAB30k/IAZvITU64qU/s1600/1.jpeg[/img][img]http://1.bp..com/-POFdloRhmWo/UfFIUzcFD7I/AAAAAAAB30s/9kSmWiWertE/s1600/3.jpeg[/img]

Nigeria's first lady Dame Patience Jonathan who lost her foster mother on Monday July 22nd in a fatal auto accident, cut short her trip to Geneva to return home to mourn. Patience Jonathan returned yesterday night and was received by her husband, the president's mother, Tony Anenih, Abdusalami Abubakar and many other dignitaries at the presidential villa in Abuja.

Source: Naijagaga
Re: Patience Jonathan Returns Home To Mourn Late Mother by bigtt76(f): 9:00pm On Jul 25, 2013
See old woman lek am de do like say she miss de woman. If she loved her so much, she for buy helicopter de fly her instead of repair de roads naa! No worry maaa, you get enuf donations from busibodies.

2 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan Returns Home To Mourn Late Mother by buoye1(m): 9:37pm On Jul 25, 2013
R I P grnd ma..........mother in-law to d onli retarded prezido.......2nd
Re: Patience Jonathan Returns Home To Mourn Late Mother by bloggernaija: 2:18am On Jul 26, 2013
"Unfortunately ,I do not feel sorry for her ".
More than 60 Nigerians have died due to dysfunctional government in the time it took me to write the above.

12 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan Returns Home To Mourn Late Mother by mgbeketoto: 4:09am On Jul 26, 2013
Too bad. . . WEALTH. . .stolen or otherwise, cannot give SPIRITUAL HEALTH or WEALTH! kiss

That her stomach is still big o!
NA WETIN DEY FOR H-INSIDE? undecided

What a LOCAL-LOOKING COUPLE!
Twaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah! cry

It should be made a criminal offence in NIGERIA or AFRICA. . .for riff-raffs to join politics.

OBJ! SEE WETIN YOU GIVE NIGERIA? UGLY AND WRETCHED LIKEY YA AZZZZZE!grin

R.I.P MAMA DAME! kiss

3 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan Returns Home To Mourn Late Mother by ichommy(m): 10:14am On Jul 26, 2013
True talk
mgbeketoto: Too bad. . . WEALTH. . .stolen or otherwise, cannot give SPIRITUAL HEALTH or WEALTH! kiss

Twaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah! cry

It should be made a criminal offence in NIGERIA or AFRICA. . .for riff-raffs to join politics.

R.I.P MAMA DAME! kiss

2 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan Returns Home To Mourn Late Mother by zuma4k(m): 10:16am On Jul 26, 2013
Foster Mother?
Re: Patience Jonathan Returns Home To Mourn Late Mother by Fazhy: 10:16am On Jul 26, 2013
Sorry oooo. Nne.
Re: Patience Jonathan Returns Home To Mourn Late Mother by crystalballs: 10:16am On Jul 26, 2013
Vanity upon vanity.

2 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan Returns Home To Mourn Late Mother by Policewoman(f): 10:17am On Jul 26, 2013
I LOVE HER BRAZILIAN HAIR cool cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Returns Home To Mourn Late Mother by OkikiOluwa1(m): 10:17am On Jul 26, 2013
RIP mama to Dame Patience.
Last Bullet: My eyes must talk wetin e see. That Dame's belle na Badoo size!

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Returns Home To Mourn Late Mother by Nobody: 10:20am On Jul 26, 2013
Wike should be in her entourage.
Re: Patience Jonathan Returns Home To Mourn Late Mother by EPOMA(m): 10:24am On Jul 26, 2013
arthur2k5: [img]http://2.bp..com/-GxisUl60loo/UfFIQJLH9kI/AAAAAAAB30c/S--quqr21Ug/s1600/2.jpeg[/img][img]http://2.bp..com/-RCE3ZpBakJc/UfFIVHolF5I/AAAAAAAB300/KpOWz3XnGKk/s1600/4.jpeg[/img]
[img]http://4.bp..com/-TBdEZflmZSQ/UfFIRW-jfRI/AAAAAAAB30k/IAZvITU64qU/s1600/1.jpeg[/img][img]http://1.bp..com/-POFdloRhmWo/UfFIUzcFD7I/AAAAAAAB30s/9kSmWiWertE/s1600/3.jpeg[/img]

Nigeria's first lady Dame Patience Jonathan who lost her foster mother on Monday July 22nd in a fatal auto accident, cut short her trip to Geneva to return home to mourn. Patience Jonathan returned yesterday night and was received by her husband, the president's mother, Tony Anenih, Abdusalami Abubakar and many other dignitaries at the presidential villa in Abuja.

Source: Naijagaga

Why is Goodluck looking drunk in this picture

2 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan Returns Home To Mourn Late Mother by Nobody: 10:26am On Jul 26, 2013
mgbeketoto: Too bad. . . WEALTH. . .stolen or otherwise, cannot give SPIRITUAL HEALTH or WEALTH! kiss

Twaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah! cry

R.I.P MAMA DAME! kiss
Think globally and act locally. You thought you are abusing them little did you know that you made a very nice praise. Borow borow no dey favour africa.yes, we love our local GEJ more than your copy copy father Obama. Oya kill yourself akpamu

17 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan Returns Home To Mourn Late Mother by abdulnoni: 10:26am On Jul 26, 2013
Policewoman: I LOVE HER BRAZILIAN HAIR cool cool cool cool
mumu police woman
Re: Patience Jonathan Returns Home To Mourn Late Mother by deshclones(m): 10:29am On Jul 26, 2013
pro01:

Yours is evidently a mind filled with corrosive hate, malice, ill-will, and sheer evil. Your life must be worse punishment than death itself. Such a pity.

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Dang...some people can yab sha..dude you are mouthed really...respect

6 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan Returns Home To Mourn Late Mother by bebechuks: 10:31am On Jul 26, 2013
So GEJ mother still dey alive? Him resemble maleh ooo. PEJ I never see u cry at all.
Re: Patience Jonathan Returns Home To Mourn Late Mother by Bobby4090: 10:31am On Jul 26, 2013
MADAM SHIPOPOTAMUS is berieved!

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Returns Home To Mourn Late Mother by Uwakuwak(f): 10:32am On Jul 26, 2013
If na for plane she crash they go say she dey avoid bad road,
dead no dey look face.
RIP old maa

2 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan Returns Home To Mourn Late Mother by Nobody: 10:33am On Jul 26, 2013
EPOMA:

What is Goodluck looking drunk in this picture
Yes, he has been crying,is normal for him to drink some shuts of kia kia as an african.your godfather Obama smokes but GEJ doesn't smoke. so drinking small kia kia is not a crime as long as he didn't steal your own. Moreover,his wife just arrived and you don't expect him not to take her on rounds of love making in order to clear her mind a bit.

8 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan Returns Home To Mourn Late Mother by tareigns(m): 10:33am On Jul 26, 2013
GAN GAN... Na d whole rivers wan shut down now.
Re: Patience Jonathan Returns Home To Mourn Late Mother by Okijajuju1(m): 10:35am On Jul 26, 2013
(Very important question Why are all those Banners inside the house carrying Patience' Picture?! Na she die?! Is that her Obituary pic or what?!

I still need the burial contract for the 'First Grandma'.. :'
I can supply the coffin, mourners aso-ebi and even people that will cry sef..

13 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tinubu, Shettima’s Lives In Danger, Double Their Security Guards: MURIC / Risk Of Hurricane Affecting Lagos In A Few Weeks? / Onyeka Nwelue Criticizes Buhari's Ambassadorial Nominees Over Old Age

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.