Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,903 members, 7,952,642 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 08:07 PM

A Former Nigerian Danfo Driver The Spain Train That Crashed - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Former Nigerian Danfo Driver The Spain Train That Crashed (1158 Views)

Advice: My Father Didn't Train Me In The University,should I Forgive Him? / The Pretty Banker Who Married A Danfo Driver: True Love Story / Twins Born In Spain Joined Hands After Birth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Former Nigerian Danfo Driver The Spain Train That Crashed by ayanfeeledumare(m): 8:22pm On Jul 25, 2013
My heart felt condolences goes to the families of the dead in the Spain train crash.
The speed at which he made that curve turn was at 180km/h as against expected 80km/h for such kind of turning. Now about 80 lives have been lost.

m.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-23453320

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Women Laments The Scarcity Of Men! / Scam Marriages, Another Nigerian Jailed In The UK / Should A Man Live In A House Built By His In-law

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.