Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,651 members, 7,809,457 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:57 AM

Man Stabs Wife To Death For Bearing Female Children. - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Stabs Wife To Death For Bearing Female Children. (23463 Views)

Man Stabs Wife To Death, Kills Self In Ogun Village / Man Stabs Girlfriend After She Caught Him Sucking Her Sister's Boobs / Horror: Nigerian Man Stabs Wife To Death, Cuts Her Into Pieces (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Stabs Wife To Death For Bearing Female Children. by Nobody: 4:27pm On Jul 26, 2013
adamooye5: American president has two lovely daughters and they are happy.
Clinton has only 1 daughter and they are happy.

2 Likes

Re: Man Stabs Wife To Death For Bearing Female Children. by Spongia1(m): 4:32pm On Jul 26, 2013
[b][/b][color=#550000][/color] no be wetin the man put dere. M sori for illiterates out dere. Cutting a woman's life short based on mundane issues as having female children is barbaric and wicked. M so so angry
Re: Man Stabs Wife To Death For Bearing Female Children. by abdulo4real: 4:44pm On Jul 26, 2013
the sign of end time!!! embarassedthe sign of end time!!!
Re: Man Stabs Wife To Death For Bearing Female Children. by Wsdm: 4:44pm On Jul 26, 2013
gzib:
Is not peculiar to our society where life expectancy is very very low. You give birth to one and all the various agent of death around us snatch him away say at the age you are too old to reproduce again. Because an American president decides to live that way does not make him nor his ways perfect . Even God gave us pairs of everything.
Re: Man Stabs Wife To Death For Bearing Female Children. by Belbicken: 4:58pm On Jul 26, 2013
This is terrible, the man needs to be castrated so that he will never in his life near a woman let alone making babies. So so disgusting
Re: Man Stabs Wife To Death For Bearing Female Children. by deebrain(m): 4:59pm On Jul 26, 2013
let me predict that the man will say "it is the handwork of the devil"....when he is dealt with. angry
Re: Man Stabs Wife To Death For Bearing Female Children. by Ashabie(f): 5:04pm On Jul 26, 2013
But why should the ops witheld such animal name and mention a witness name? Such animal pics was meant to be publish! Female children that are meant to bring you out of Suffering.what a pity,Africa with black mentality,as for the deacesed,may ur soul RIP.
Re: Man Stabs Wife To Death For Bearing Female Children. by Joycelyntee366(f): 5:08pm On Jul 26, 2013
"IGNORANCE".....let d law take its course while he rots in PRISON
Re: Man Stabs Wife To Death For Bearing Female Children. by beckyobvious: 5:26pm On Jul 26, 2013
Too bad that d one u once made love to or. Call ur husband will be the one to kill u. God forbid[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Man Stabs Wife To Death For Bearing Female Children. by Toktee(m): 5:29pm On Jul 26, 2013
Babe,you girls have an aid to trade but ur brothers don't have,remember that.
sexymoma: Ma Mum Gave Birth to 6girls 2boys..... We girls are the ones taking care of her now, the boys are no where to be found. they are alive o but not functioning. You can imagine.
Re: Man Stabs Wife To Death For Bearing Female Children. by Hearme(m): 5:30pm On Jul 26, 2013
This headline is misleading several people on this forum. The woman died after a great quarrel and fight over money but not as a result of been unable to have a male child. The Childs comment on the money for stew shows that the man does not want to release money and there is no part of the story that states that the present pregnancy is also a female child. I think the poster should learn to use the right heading appropriately. RIP to the dead but a double tragedy to the children who will more or less live as an orphan till there father is executed.

2 Likes

Re: Man Stabs Wife To Death For Bearing Female Children. by lightoftruth: 5:32pm On Jul 26, 2013
Na wahooo .....chaii.....is a pity...my fellow nairalanders we are not here to read and comment only. This should be a lesson to each and every one of us . To my fellow guys that understood the science in reproduction please help and educate others so that we will stop this act of primitivity of blaming the women when the gave us female issue. The earlier men under stood that women are like fertile soil growing what ever we plant .....male sperm consist of xy chromosome while the female egg consist of xx chromosome and it take an xy chromosome to form a male while female is xx , now it takes fussion or rather joining together of single chromosome from from both parties to form a complete fetus or baby so when the y chromosome man meets the x chromosome of the female a baby boy is form also when an x chromosome from theman meets the x chromosome of the woman a baby girl is formed so it is never in the hands of the woman to determine the gender of the baby ......then for the guys you should observe proper timing in meeting your wife to help you determine the gender of your baby..... I have 3 baby boys and I desperately in need of a baby girl and I don't want to have more than 4 kids so is either we adopt now or we give it last trial what ever it turns out to be we will take it like that case close ..... And for the women make sure you are married to your friend not just a man and try and be 95% real with him no fake life ......some people are compactible while some are not .....at thecause of the union. Things are not turning out the way you anticipated please seek for a divorce cause most men has atleats more than 5% possibility of performing this barberic act or something so similar .....

1 Like

Re: Man Stabs Wife To Death For Bearing Female Children. by anishe(m): 5:36pm On Jul 26, 2013
imsu.boi:

Beverly is that you? shocked cheesy

Don't mind Beverly jare. She's a spoilt child.
Re: Man Stabs Wife To Death For Bearing Female Children. by anishe(m): 5:39pm On Jul 26, 2013
gzib:

But Clinton dey do exxternalruns na. Abi u don forget Lewinski ni
Re: Man Stabs Wife To Death For Bearing Female Children. by ALTRUTH(m): 5:40pm On Jul 26, 2013
Yet again d culprit hails frm ABUSORO AREA IN AKURE, ONDO STATE!!!

YERIBAWA AGAIN!!!!!!!

Enof said.

1 Like

Re: Man Stabs Wife To Death For Bearing Female Children. by greatestman(m): 5:41pm On Jul 26, 2013
women Have XX. chromosome while men have XY chromosome therefore during mating if u release X chromosome will meet with the woman X chromosome to produce female while release of Y chromosome by the man produce male child. so it is the man that determine the sex not the woman.
Re: Man Stabs Wife To Death For Bearing Female Children. by dasparrow: 5:42pm On Jul 26, 2013
@Post

Nigerians and their crappy, violence-laden marriages. Later on, they won't let single people here word with their constant "when are you getting married?" questions. I thought many Nigerians stupidly believe that being married automatically means that a man or lady is responsible? Now tell me, what is so responsible in what this married man did to his wife? You people should keep killing your spouses for silly reasons okay? Then tomorrow you wonder why an increasing number of people are taking their time when it comes to getting married or skipping the idea of marriage altogether.

1 Like

Re: Man Stabs Wife To Death For Bearing Female Children. by somegirl1: 5:46pm On Jul 26, 2013
yellowpawpaw: Women hv suffered.always at the receiving end.
But wait o. Did I c yoruba name? I tot this kind of wicked act is mainly associated with the ibos? ( Make un a no vex o. Just an observation)

surprise surprise

By the way, what wicked act? wanting male children or killing women who don't have male children? I haven't heard of the latter in Igbo land.

1 Like

Re: Man Stabs Wife To Death For Bearing Female Children. by Nobody: 6:05pm On Jul 26, 2013
I can see lots of guys speaking up against, not just the killing of the woman but also on the gender issue.
But how many even well traveled, well read men will "overlook" such? What of the pressures from family, friends and society.

Why do we ask "wetin she born?" after saying "congrats!"

And if the reply is "na girl o" you hear stuff like, "shey she bin don get 2 girls before"
Re: Man Stabs Wife To Death For Bearing Female Children. by beckyobvious: 6:06pm On Jul 26, 2013
Pastor chris oyakhilome phd has two. Daughters aand they are happy
Re: Man Stabs Wife To Death For Bearing Female Children. by armadeo(m): 6:07pm On Jul 26, 2013
Efemena_xy: Illiteracy, is indeed a crime.

Funyy how this issue of female gender causes probleMs in homes. If only all men know that the male decides wether the child would be male or female. Its the male donation to the embryo that decides its make up. So all u men having only girls as kids its YOUR FAULT!
Re: Man Stabs Wife To Death For Bearing Female Children. by armadeo(m): 6:15pm On Jul 26, 2013
gzib:

Men are u lost or what?? He said america's pressident that obama currently he has 2 daughters.
Re: Man Stabs Wife To Death For Bearing Female Children. by dplomaticVal: 6:35pm On Jul 26, 2013
It's quite pathetic that the helpless
woman's no more, hitherto i used to
think the problm of gender
discrimination ws only restricted to
the ibos, dnt kw yorubas also
repudiates Female bairns. At this
stage of our rapid devt Nigerians shd
eschew some of these archaic norms
that places gargantuan relevance on
male folks and try to embrace
modernity by acceptin every child
as equal and a special gift frm God
regardless of its sex.
Re: Man Stabs Wife To Death For Bearing Female Children. by salt1: 6:39pm On Jul 26, 2013
Hearme: This headline is misleading several people on this forum. The woman died after a great quarrel and fight over money but not as a result of been unable to have a male child. The Childs comment on the money for stew shows that the man does not want to release money and there is no part of the story that states that the present pregnancy is also a female child. I think the poster should learn to use the right heading appropriately. RIP to the dead but a double tragedy to the children who will more or less live as an orphan till there father is executed.
It's related. This wasn't a one-oFf quarrel as neighbours had noticed that the man had been pouring out his frustrations on having to fend for daughters. I've seen it happen but joy and normalcy returns with the birth of the almighty boy!
Re: Man Stabs Wife To Death For Bearing Female Children. by juman(m): 6:50pm On Jul 26, 2013
So unfortunate.

Children are gift from God. Our Creator decides what to give.

In today's world rich couple can largely choose the sex they want.
Re: Man Stabs Wife To Death For Bearing Female Children. by Fishout(m): 7:00pm On Jul 26, 2013
ERANKO IKEJI AJA LASAN-LASAN-LASAN
Re: Man Stabs Wife To Death For Bearing Female Children. by Beync(f): 7:05pm On Jul 26, 2013
When I thought an average yeriba man is literate

So sad
Re: Man Stabs Wife To Death For Bearing Female Children. by makahlj2: 7:09pm On Jul 26, 2013
Ignorant and wicked n.igga! Any punishment will be too soft for him.
Re: Man Stabs Wife To Death For Bearing Female Children. by Wahala90: 7:13pm On Jul 26, 2013
[size=14pt]I think this man is an anti-lesbian! [/size] cheesy
Re: Man Stabs Wife To Death For Bearing Female Children. by ovieohene: 7:23pm On Jul 26, 2013
sing with me. Arise Oh Lord, let our enemies be scattere, Arise Oh Lord let our enemies be scattered, Arise Oh Lord let our enemies be scattered, Oh Lord, let God Arise!!!
Re: Man Stabs Wife To Death For Bearing Female Children. by Nobody: 7:34pm On Jul 26, 2013
dplomaticVal: It's quite pathetic that the helpless
woman's no more, hitherto i used to
think the problm of gender
discrimination ws only restricted to
the ibos, dnt kw yorubas also
repudiates Female bairns. At this
stage of our rapid devt Nigerians shd
eschew some of these archaic norms
that places gargantuan relevance on
male folks and try to embrace
modernity by acceptin every child
as equal and a special gift frm God
regardless of its sex.
At least somebody else is puzzled like me.
I asked the ? Cos I've never read nor seen yorubas or any other tribe going crazy because of male child.I was hoping to get a better analysis on it cos I've asked d same question somewhere else if other tribes can do anything to get male children like the igbos. Everything don't hv to be tribalistic here pls. Btw,I'm ibo.
Re: Man Stabs Wife To Death For Bearing Female Children. by kingsleyMbang(m): 8:04pm On Jul 26, 2013
Illitracy is a big problem. I just pity d deceased!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Four Nigerians Arrested For Forcing Girls Into Prostitution With 'Juju' In Italy / Man Caught With Used Baby Diapers & Sanitary Pads In Rivers Community / We Paid ₦2M Cash To Kidnappers As Ransom During Cash Scarcity - Adamu Hayatu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.