Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,753 members, 7,817,083 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:02 AM

Man Stabs Wife To Death For Bearing Female Children. - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Stabs Wife To Death For Bearing Female Children. (23468 Views)

Man Stabs Wife To Death, Kills Self In Ogun Village / Man Stabs Girlfriend After She Caught Him Sucking Her Sister's Boobs / Horror: Nigerian Man Stabs Wife To Death, Cuts Her Into Pieces (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Stabs Wife To Death For Bearing Female Children. by konn: 2:57pm On Jul 26, 2013
barcanista: We don hear but you no suppose to for wash your dirty linen in public. reason am na

Why the hate she is saying the truth she is better than you who knows the truth but hide it mumu

4 Likes

Re: Man Stabs Wife To Death For Bearing Female Children. by COOLDUN: 2:58pm On Jul 26, 2013
Where are the human right campaigners? if this man was given an Aluu treatment now you would see them ranting. This slaughtered woman is someone's mother, sister and daughter, she has been killed by an animal she called husband.

Can you tell me the importance of having this useless man as a son by any parents? when he was born his parents were happy to have had a baby boy, but take look at his end today.

It is only in this useless Nigeria society that men still differentiate their children by their sexes. To me a well trained female child is far better than 1 million future less male vagabonds sons.

I am only concerned of their innocent daughters now who will be at the receiving end of the hardship and cruelty of live in this plan less country Nigeria.

May God almighty accept her sorrowful soul, comfort her and grant it an everlasting rest in peace. Amen.

6 Likes

Re: Man Stabs Wife To Death For Bearing Female Children. by bossway(m): 2:59pm On Jul 26, 2013
Ignorance is really a fast killer than cancel, in the first place, its d male that produces d chromosome dat begots male child, d man is d problem

1 Like

Re: Man Stabs Wife To Death For Bearing Female Children. by AbuMikey(m): 3:02pm On Jul 26, 2013
Make dem mutilate the man preek jor!

1 Like

Re: Man Stabs Wife To Death For Bearing Female Children. by zolajpower: 3:02pm On Jul 26, 2013
RIP TO THE DEAD. WELL AS FOR ME WHAT IS THE ESSENCE OF HAVING A MALE WHEN YOU DONT ENJOY THAT CHILD BEING A MUTTALAB OR OSAMA WHO WILL NOT GHIVE YOU REST. I HAVE FEMALE CHILD AND I ASK FOR IT, COS THE MALE CHILD GIVES MORE PROBLEM THAN THE FEMALE. ALL I KNOW IS GOD WILL TAKE CARE OF THEM ALL EIHTER MALE OR FEMALE. Q.E.D

1 Like

Re: Man Stabs Wife To Death For Bearing Female Children. by nerodenero: 3:06pm On Jul 26, 2013
blink182: What an irony. To think he's actually the culprit responsible for the female kids.
Men perish for lack of knowledge.I think he should pay with his life.Too bad,ignorance of a man leads to the death of another.RIP madam.May God keep your children,amen

1 Like

Re: Man Stabs Wife To Death For Bearing Female Children. by ebonyjummy(f): 3:06pm On Jul 26, 2013
idnoble135: Are the females not also human beings? Am tired of this african mindset. Its barbaric!
Ask him o!

1 Like

Re: Man Stabs Wife To Death For Bearing Female Children. by sexymoma(f): 3:07pm On Jul 26, 2013
barcanista: We don hear but you no suppose to for wash your dirty linen in public. reason am na
iru adagba madanu omo wo ni eleyii, See as invisible spit dey comot for your mouth, Talk is cheap anyways.
Re: Man Stabs Wife To Death For Bearing Female Children. by sexymoma(f): 3:10pm On Jul 26, 2013
konn:

Why the hate she is saying the truth she is better than you who knows the truth but hide it mumu
Thank You o my brother.....
Re: Man Stabs Wife To Death For Bearing Female Children. by Nobody: 3:11pm On Jul 26, 2013
slimyem: Mad men everywhere... undecided
Tired of reading these kinda stories.

IF URE HAVING A GOOD DAY
& WANT 2 FEEL DEPRESSED
nairaland.com IS THE PLACE TO COME TO

1 Like

Re: Man Stabs Wife To Death For Bearing Female Children. by mkpologwu(m): 3:13pm On Jul 26, 2013
just confirmed: the disiz was having a male fitus when she waz stabd
Re: Man Stabs Wife To Death For Bearing Female Children. by tevinsolt: 3:14pm On Jul 26, 2013
black curse!!

i guess no know told that fool he is responsible. f**king black people, f**king Nigeria........cursed government cursed lineages!! scum of earth
Re: Man Stabs Wife To Death For Bearing Female Children. by Nobody: 3:16pm On Jul 26, 2013
Parents should bother more about raising their children well, whether male or female. What is the use of a male child who grows and becomes an armed robber, only to be killed by the police @ d prime of his life?
Re: Man Stabs Wife To Death For Bearing Female Children. by sylve11: 3:29pm On Jul 26, 2013
Babzilla:

IF URE HAVING A GOOD DAY
& WANT 2 FEEL DEPRESSED
nairaland.com IS THE PLACE TO COME TO

lmao grin grin cool
Re: Man Stabs Wife To Death For Bearing Female Children. by vivaciousvivi(f): 3:39pm On Jul 26, 2013
sexymoma: Ma Mum Gave Birth to 6girls 2boys..... We girls are the ones taking care of her now, the boys are no where to be found. they are alive o but not functioning. You can imagine.

Such is life my sister. You and your sisters should keep taking care of your mom jare. Girl children rock!

2 Likes

Re: Man Stabs Wife To Death For Bearing Female Children. by Miraclebaby1109: 3:44pm On Jul 26, 2013
Ha ha, These man is sick, as if female children are useless, Nah woman dey role the world now.....Obama nah male children he has? backward mentality. And all this male pikin freak need to be educated oo

1 Like

Re: Man Stabs Wife To Death For Bearing Female Children. by passionate88: 3:45pm On Jul 26, 2013
kulyie: Smh :/

where are all the anti feminists,just cover your heads in shame,killing your own wife because of lack of knowledge.smh tell me why we dont need ruthless feminists to keep many animals in their place (prison)
The woman na feminist na, na im make her dey born only women, she dey over power d man chromosoms. Bt on a serious note, how this tori take concern feminism?. The woman no fit leave d man?, na force d man force her to stay?. Face d to gist, no digress

1 Like

Re: Man Stabs Wife To Death For Bearing Female Children. by ugotuf(m): 3:47pm On Jul 26, 2013
Some stories make my heart bleed, cry cry cry cry cry cry cry What crime did she commit? RIP Ma.
Re: Man Stabs Wife To Death For Bearing Female Children. by greall1: 3:50pm On Jul 26, 2013
Poor thing.
Re: Man Stabs Wife To Death For Bearing Female Children. by Wsdm: 3:50pm On Jul 26, 2013
yellowpawpaw: Women hv suffered.always at the receiving end.
But wait o. Did I c yoruba name? I tot this kind of wicked act is mainly associated with the ibos? ( Make un a no vex o. Just an observation)
No sir, it is peculiar to CHRISTIANS who have no religious backing to quit a marriage even when it becomes unbearable( as in for better for worse thing). Islam have simple answers to these things.

1 Like

Re: Man Stabs Wife To Death For Bearing Female Children. by Emmamay10: 3:50pm On Jul 26, 2013
dis is barbaric.ladies,watch and study b4 u say i do!
Re: Man Stabs Wife To Death For Bearing Female Children. by nineville(m): 3:51pm On Jul 26, 2013
What a life! What will be the fate of all the children left behind now?
they are orphans already. men so merciless.
the heart of men are very wicked. he will be blaming devil now, wishing he could turn back
the hands of time or wake-up from a bad dream.
Re: Man Stabs Wife To Death For Bearing Female Children. by adamooye5(m): 3:52pm On Jul 26, 2013
I made two front page in a week,i'm seriously dancing azonto.Modrator thanx...
Re: Man Stabs Wife To Death For Bearing Female Children. by Onyenna(m): 3:53pm On Jul 26, 2013
That stupid man is da FO.O.L of da century!.. Illiteracy indeed is Evil.....
Re: Man Stabs Wife To Death For Bearing Female Children. by biolabee(m): 4:00pm On Jul 26, 2013
hahahaha

weirdo...

Wsdm:
No sir, it is peculiar to CHRISTIANS who have no religious backing to quit a marriage even when it becomes unbearable( as in for better for worse thing). Islam have simply answers to these things.
Re: Man Stabs Wife To Death For Bearing Female Children. by ladyflavour(f): 4:03pm On Jul 26, 2013
Male pikin to continue him murderous lineage. God really had a reason for not allowing him have male kids. Mayb dem for take him murder instincts. lipsrsealed. Rip madam. Oga Oya u nor kuku get moni for stew let alone for rent,so go and secure one rum for kirikiri.na d children I dey feel for. mtsheww
Re: Man Stabs Wife To Death For Bearing Female Children. by ABsI1: 4:19pm On Jul 26, 2013
Some goats called EU&Amnesty International will now come and bleat dat CAPITAL PUNISHMENT IS BARBARIC
Re: Man Stabs Wife To Death For Bearing Female Children. by Classicalman(m): 4:22pm On Jul 26, 2013
yellowpawpaw: Women hv suffered.always at the receiving end.
But wait o. Did I c yoruba name? I tot this kind of wicked act is mainly associated with the ibos? ( Make un a no vex o. Just an observation)
WHICH IBOS? ARE YOU BLIND THAT YOU CAN'T SEE THAT IT WAS A YORUBAMAN WHO COMITTED THE CRIME? SAME PEOPLE THAT DESTROYED A WOMANS PROPERTY BECAUSE THEY ACCUSED HER OF SELLING FISH WITH HUMAN LEGS, MEANWHILE NA OCTOPUS.

1 Like

Re: Man Stabs Wife To Death For Bearing Female Children. by Bedilicious(m): 4:24pm On Jul 26, 2013
What a useless man, real men dont beat women, by d way
Re: Man Stabs Wife To Death For Bearing Female Children. by Classicalman(m): 4:24pm On Jul 26, 2013
sexymoma: Ma Mum Gave Birth to 6girls 2boys..... We girls are the ones taking care of her now, the boys are no where to be found. they are alive o but not functioning. You can imagine.
.+NOT FUNCTIONING AS HOW? ARE YOU SAYING THEY ENDED UP AS DRUNKARDS AND DRUG ADDICTS?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Many Estates In Abuja Are Proceeds Of Money Laundering – Chris Mishela / 13-year-old Girl Gets Pregnant After Being Molested In Lagos / Gunmen Kill Six People In Ahoada, Rivers State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.