Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,662 members, 7,959,005 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 09:02 AM

Man Stabs Wife To Death For Bearing Female Children. - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Stabs Wife To Death For Bearing Female Children. (23562 Views)

Man Stabs Wife To Death, Kills Self In Ogun Village / Man Stabs Girlfriend After She Caught Him Sucking Her Sister's Boobs / Horror: Nigerian Man Stabs Wife To Death, Cuts Her Into Pieces (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Stabs Wife To Death For Bearing Female Children. by amarral: 8:10pm On Jul 26, 2013
Beync: This people again
illiteracy is a disease
I wonder what a male child
Will inherit from a man who can't
Afford money for stew
U wicked 4 mouth.
Re: Man Stabs Wife To Death For Bearing Female Children. by amarral: 8:13pm On Jul 26, 2013
barcanista: We don hear but you no suppose to for wash your dirty linen in public. reason am na
do u know her? Wat do u understand by washing dirty linens outside.
Re: Man Stabs Wife To Death For Bearing Female Children. by sugardaddy1(m): 8:50pm On Jul 26, 2013
The man deserves no pity if after realizing he had killed his wife, he still had the guts to threaten a neighbour who came to intervene with the same knife with which he killed the innocent woman. It's even more pathetic that the tragic scene was enacted right in front of the children. Really, really disheartening.

May the woman's gentle soul rest in peace and may God strenthen her children to overcome this trauma for the rest of their lives(Amen).
Re: Man Stabs Wife To Death For Bearing Female Children. by Davidmary(m): 9:00pm On Jul 26, 2013
the man must be a devil. Rip to the decease
Re: Man Stabs Wife To Death For Bearing Female Children. by timtai: 9:06pm On Jul 26, 2013
at dis age! he must be mentaly unbalance.
Re: Man Stabs Wife To Death For Bearing Female Children. by KHENNYJAMES(m): 9:21pm On Jul 26, 2013
kulyie: Smh :/

where are all the anti feminists,just cover your heads in shame,killing your own wife because of lack of knowledge.smh tell me why we dont need ruthless feminists to keep many animals in their place (prison)
JUST LIKE WHATS HAPPENING IN INDIA AND CHINA, WHERE FEMALE CHILDS ARE BEING RUTHLESSLY MURDERED ALL IN THE NAME OF "GENDERCIDE" THEY PREFER TO RARE A GOOSE THAN TO RAISE A FEMALE CHILD
Re: Man Stabs Wife To Death For Bearing Female Children. by prettyem(f): 9:26pm On Jul 26, 2013
Hmmmmm....ignorance+irresponsible attitude 4m a so-called husband...d importance of praying b4 u marry a man.
God help us all
Re: Man Stabs Wife To Death For Bearing Female Children. by santuscom(m): 9:33pm On Jul 26, 2013
this ignorance to the highest order
Re: Man Stabs Wife To Death For Bearing Female Children. by kliq(m): 9:37pm On Jul 26, 2013
Pretty sad...but for me I love female kids
Re: Man Stabs Wife To Death For Bearing Female Children. by McMastiff(m): 11:00pm On Jul 26, 2013
CHURCH is life!!
Re: Man Stabs Wife To Death For Bearing Female Children. by Bimpss(f): 11:07pm On Jul 26, 2013
MUMU OSHII!! It's actually his fault that she gave birth to a female child, he should be blaming his sperms for not providing male offspring. So therefore he should have stabbed himself... Poor woman, and what is so wrong about female children anyways?
Re: Man Stabs Wife To Death For Bearing Female Children. by 1oracle(m): 11:18pm On Jul 26, 2013
This ewedu brain man have never heard of Okonjo Iwella and 10 million alamajiris. Which of this(Okonjo or 10 million alamajiris) is more useful to the society?
Re: Man Stabs Wife To Death For Bearing Female Children. by thecorrs(m): 11:51pm On Jul 26, 2013
am guessing the fool was looking for a male child to protect the family name.a name his neighbours three blocks away wouldnt know cos he is a poor sleazbag.mtcheww
Re: Man Stabs Wife To Death For Bearing Female Children. by babsomotde(m): 1:51am On Jul 27, 2013
The man is a 'witch'.... wizard, I mean while the woman was a saint.
Re: Man Stabs Wife To Death For Bearing Female Children. by bornosheikh: 2:34am On Jul 27, 2013
When I saw SW name - I was not surprised - no vex abeg - but this is regular in that part of the world where some men use women very roughly in poor areas. If a yoruba man is enlightened, then the wife will be treated very well. But if he agbero, run...
Re: Man Stabs Wife To Death For Bearing Female Children. by Ayatullah(m): 3:18am On Jul 27, 2013
You people have been bothering yourself commenting on a FAKE story sent in by a lazy journalist...........How do I know it's fake? Well, ask yourself why the murderer's name is being withheld.
Re: Man Stabs Wife To Death For Bearing Female Children. by Vladm(m): 3:32am On Jul 27, 2013
Miraclebaby1109: Ha ha, These man is sick, as if female children are useless, Nah woman dey role the world now.....Obama nah male children he has? backward mentality. And all this male pikin freak need to be educated oo
mehn... Do i need 2 get u an english teacher...
Re: Man Stabs Wife To Death For Bearing Female Children. by BonnyDominic: 3:36am On Jul 27, 2013
donguutti: Sick fella,how does killing her give u a son.why not try ur luck with and affair if you needed a son that bad.Afterall science says we are the determinants.and she was pregnant,who knows if it were a male .

May ur daughters find the fortitude to bear the losses.this is wat wil,kate and baby george hysteria has caused.No feminist ramblings on thread.We Cant All be Feminist
How r we not sure it was same stupid "playing away" attitude dat causes his females production.
Re: Man Stabs Wife To Death For Bearing Female Children. by BonnyDominic: 4:15am On Jul 27, 2013
Scientist discovery has it dat a man wu had regular sex is likely to bear female children. Reason being dat d 'X'(female sex cell) 4rm d 'XY' sex cells produced nd ejaculated by d man during sexual intercourse, swim faster dan d 'Y'. Dere4 d 'X' fertilized d Ova wc is readily available 4 fertilization, thus a female child is produced. The 'Y' wc is responsble 4 a male child, isn't as fast as d 'X' but has d ability to wait 4 an un- ovulated Ova(egg). Above all it's God dat gives Child.
Re: Man Stabs Wife To Death For Bearing Female Children. by ikojo2(f): 5:06am On Jul 27, 2013
My people perish 4 lack of knowlege,he does not knw dt its wat he givs he gets bck...RIP to d wife
Re: Man Stabs Wife To Death For Bearing Female Children. by Decryptor(m): 8:00am On Jul 27, 2013
sexymoma: Ma Mum Gave Birth to 6girls 2boys..... We girls are the ones taking care of her now, the boys are no where to be found. they are alive o but not functioning. You can imagine.
what is the source of u and ur sisters' income? A man usually stands financially with virtually the help of no one but women are different. (boyfriends, sugardaddies) and the rest of them. By the way, will you or any of your sisters volunteer to remain single and carry on ur family name?
Re: Man Stabs Wife To Death For Bearing Female Children. by Decryptor(m): 8:07am On Jul 27, 2013
greatest man: women Have XX. chromosome while men have XY chromosome therefore during mating if u release X chromosome will meet with the woman X chromosome to produce female while release of Y chromosome by the man produce male child. so it is the man that determine the sex not the woman.
u just posted rubbish here
Re: Man Stabs Wife To Death For Bearing Female Children. by FOLLEY20(m): 8:29am On Jul 27, 2013
Efemena_xy: Illiteracy, is indeed a crime.
Illiteracy is not only a crime but also a deadly disease. Haba!
Re: Man Stabs Wife To Death For Bearing Female Children. by Nobody: 10:36am On Jul 27, 2013
KHENNY JAMES:
JUST LIKE WHATS HAPPENING IN INDIA AND CHINA, WHERE FEMALE CHILDS ARE BEING RUTHLESSLY MURDERED ALL IN THE NAME OF "GENDERCIDE" THEY PREFER TO RARE A GOOSE THAN TO RAISE A FEMALE CHILD
Chairman abeg no vex, which one be CHILDS again? i'm a learner, just asking sir
Re: Man Stabs Wife To Death For Bearing Female Children. by Nobody: 10:40am On Jul 27, 2013
Decryptor: what is the source of u and ur sisters' income? A man usually stands financially with virtually the help of no one but women are different. (boyfriends, sugardaddies) and the rest of them. By the way, will you or any of your sisters volunteer to remain single and carry on ur family name?
Chairman abeg help me ask her. The Mom shoul even worry and be ashamed that her Sons are USELESS(according to Sexymoma) are her daughters are the ones taking care of her probably using the bottom skill or whatever. If a child is useless, then the SHAME goes to the PARENTS for improper upbringing... I can proudly beat my chest for my Family any day, anytime, anywhere...
Re: Man Stabs Wife To Death For Bearing Female Children. by Ogoanita(f): 12:56pm On Jul 27, 2013
yellowpawpaw: Women hv suffered.always at the receiving end.
But wait o. Did I c yoruba name? I tot this kind of wicked act is mainly associated with the ibos? ( Make un a no vex o. Just an observation)
u need deliverance cry
yellowpawpaw: Women hv suffered.always at the receiving end.
But wait o. Did I c yoruba name? I tot this kind of wicked act is mainly associated with the ibos? ( Make un a no vex o. Just an observation)
u need deliverance
Re: Man Stabs Wife To Death For Bearing Female Children. by tainot2002(m): 2:01pm On Jul 27, 2013
Oh my Oh my!Why wasted the life of the woman and on the instance,you've placed a turtorous life on your children!You forgot the impart woman takes in the life of ones family!

You will definitely reap what you sow for your ungodly act!
Re: Man Stabs Wife To Death For Bearing Female Children. by KHENNYJAMES(m): 2:37pm On Jul 27, 2013
barcanista: Chairman abeg no vex, which one be CHILDS again? i'm a learner, just asking sir

YOUR INITIATIVE SHOULD HAVE TOLD YOU ITS A MISTAKE; BESIDES DIDN'T YOU GET THE MESSAGE? FAULT FINDER .net
Re: Man Stabs Wife To Death For Bearing Female Children. by grandstar(m): 2:41pm On Jul 27, 2013
"Your son is your son till he takes a wife, your daughter's your daughter all the days of her life"- Chinese proverb
Re: Man Stabs Wife To Death For Bearing Female Children. by Nobody: 7:11pm On Jul 27, 2013
This is terrible!
Re: Man Stabs Wife To Death For Bearing Female Children. by lilytender: 8:04pm On Jul 27, 2013
sexymoma: Ma Mum Gave Birth to 6girls 2boys..... We girls are the ones taking care of her now, the boys are no where to be found. they are alive o but not functioning. You can imagine.

No need to disgrace your family just to make your anti-men point. If the guys in your family are not responsible please stay away from men, we have enough problems at hand.
Re: Man Stabs Wife To Death For Bearing Female Children. by EdwardRandy(m): 9:12pm On Jul 27, 2013
I don't see anything wrong in someone giving birth to girls only.. The man must be sick in the head!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Boy Connives With Elder Brother To Poison Boss’ Family (Video) / Wife Beaten And Blinded By Husband Over Their Housemaid, Drops Case / NDLEA Reacts To Shooting Incident At Okpanam, Delta State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.