Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,788 members, 7,810,051 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:34 PM

CISA/CISM September Exam - Need Help And Materials? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / CISA/CISM September Exam - Need Help And Materials? (3480 Views)

Ican, Acca & Cisa Tutorial Centre In Portharcourt / Prince 2 And CISA Candidates For 2009 / Free Materials For CISSP, CISA, CISM, GIAC, BCP, DRP, and CBCP Exams? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

CISA/CISM September Exam - Need Help And Materials? by bigtt76(f): 9:52pm On Jul 25, 2013
Hello Guys, Did you register for the CISA/CISM exam - September 2013 Exam and need materials such as Question Database and Review Manual? Why not hit me up for more details or respond with your email address.
Re: CISA/CISM September Exam - Need Help And Materials? by bigt2(m): 10:14pm On Jul 25, 2013
Y ma nick huh angry
Re: CISA/CISM September Exam - Need Help And Materials? by prodam(m): 10:56pm On Jul 25, 2013
Currently on the CISA thing

Let's roll!.
Re: CISA/CISM September Exam - Need Help And Materials? by llade(m): 5:04pm On Jul 26, 2013
Am writing sep 2 n wud appreciate materials pls. My email is eawasini@gmail.com
Re: CISA/CISM September Exam - Need Help And Materials? by Osejie(m): 8:29am On Jul 27, 2013
osejie4real@gmail.com CISA
Re: CISA/CISM September Exam - Need Help And Materials? by bigtt76(f): 8:35pm On Jul 27, 2013
CISA?

llade: Am writing sep 2 n wud appreciate materials pls. My email is eawasini@gmail.com
Re: CISA/CISM September Exam - Need Help And Materials? by bigtt76(f): 8:36pm On Jul 27, 2013
Hey guys will update you all on Monday.
Re: CISA/CISM September Exam - Need Help And Materials? by seunpinky(m): 10:49pm On Jul 27, 2013
Pls inbox me: littlepinky4barca@yahoo.com
Re: CISA/CISM September Exam - Need Help And Materials? by llade(m): 7:33pm On Jul 28, 2013
bigtt76: CISA?

Yap am writing CISA in Sep and wud appreciate useful materials sent to eawasini@gmail.com
Many thanks.
Re: CISA/CISM September Exam - Need Help And Materials? by denzel2009: 9:43pm On Aug 05, 2013
When did they start writing CISA exams in sept? I only know of June and Dec.

The secret to passing is reading the Cisa Review Manual back to back at least twice and understanding how ISACA frame their questions or else you'll be pulling your hair out for 4hrs during the exam. There are no shortcuts.

Those twats sabi set questions. Good luck to y'all.

Edit: I have just learnt ISACA now conducts CISA exams in Sept.

1 Like

Re: CISA/CISM September Exam - Need Help And Materials? by olusedo: 6:00pm On Aug 08, 2013
Am a cisa boy
Re: CISA/CISM September Exam - Need Help And Materials? by Babgeeconcepts: 2:48pm On Aug 09, 2013
Pls,i need the CISA/CISM questions.Thanks...My email is babgeeconceptsltd@gmail.com
Re: CISA/CISM September Exam - Need Help And Materials? by Kx: 1:45pm On Aug 19, 2013
lovv_300@yahoo.com
Re: CISA/CISM September Exam - Need Help And Materials? by jaklad(m): 6:59am On Sep 12, 2013
D long-awaited CISA review manual 2013 is here! Need one? Then chaply holla JaKLaD Inc. on 07066391995, 08157143007, or add up 32FCDFF8...
Re: CISA/CISM September Exam - Need Help And Materials? by solajide: 4:25pm On Sep 24, 2013
jaklad: D long-awaited CISA review manual 2013 is here! Need one? Then chaply holla JaKLaD Inc. on 07066391995, 08157143007, or add up 32FCDFF8...
pls, I would like to write CISA but I don't have any info on it
firstly, what are d requirement for ISACA membership?
how many diets will I need to write as a member of ICAN?
lastly I am working in a consulting firm where we help d state govt to boost her IGR, although we audit ministries, pls can this satisfy the 5yrs experience requested for certification?
thanks
Re: CISA/CISM September Exam - Need Help And Materials? by adesilver(m): 4:21am On Oct 01, 2013
i will also need CISM materials, i hv the 2013 review manual, but its not complete. adesphinx@yahoo.com. Tx
Re: CISA/CISM September Exam - Need Help And Materials? by harrisconsult1(m): 5:21pm On Nov 13, 2013
Hello Sir, I applied for the December Exam and i am in serious need of Materials Sir, i will be so greatful if you can assist me with some. My email is arinze.joseph1@gmail.com. Please anyone that has useful link could email me or reach me on 288e2821
Re: CISA/CISM September Exam - Need Help And Materials? by RuuDie(m): 12:53pm On Nov 16, 2013
Interested in CISA too... anybody who can help with pertinent info!?
Re: CISA/CISM September Exam - Need Help And Materials? by RuuDie(m): 12:54pm On Nov 16, 2013
@ bigtt76.

How can I get in contact with you?
Re: CISA/CISM September Exam - Need Help And Materials? by suskumayaya(m): 11:21am On Nov 17, 2013
@gmail.com (CISA)
Thanks in advance
Re: CISA/CISM September Exam - Need Help And Materials? by haveworkskills: 11:43am On Nov 17, 2013
Hello people,

Did you know that office matters are increasingly becoming analytical and unsuitable for those who hate analytics and data analysis?

It is good to have a strong CV, but is more important to have the CV loaded with useful skills that will force more than 50% of the employers out there to contact you after going through your CV. Isn't it? If you agree, then read on. If you do not agree, please close this page and move on.

Learn the main, the main professional finance skills and build valuable work experience in key areas of finance and financial and economic consulting outside of the four walls of an office!!!.

Sounds impossible? No, never! We can help you achieve it. Sit down and read-on if you desire to break into the world of professional business, management, finance and economics. As you read, remain 98.97% assured that we can and will help you shape your career goals!

Do your career and future a favour at little cost to you. Contact us at financeprofessionalskills@gmail.com. Read the attached document! Save your career or build a strong one!

Sincerely
Real Finance Team

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Brief background of the finance team

We are a group of financial analysts with academic training in finance, quantitative finance, economics and business. We work for some of the top investment houses in Nigeria and our opinions are regularly sought and quoted by respectable local and international media houses. We are driven to demystify the arcane stuff in finance and build the skills of those who regularly employ the myriad of services and value we have in stock to offer. We teach clients to become greater than us, but we equally expect plenty of effort and dedication from clients as our belief is guided by our principle that the very best things in life come through concerted effort underpinned by personal sedulity.

Re: CISA/CISM September Exam - Need Help And Materials? by kenocom: 11:48am On Nov 20, 2013
bigtt76: Hello Guys, Did you register for the CISA/CISM exam - September 2013 Exam and need materials such as Question Database and Review Manual? Why not hit me up for more details or respond with your email address.

Pls I intend to write next CISA exams. please assist me with any reading material - recent review questions and answers for past exams will be of great help. Pls send to my email add: kencom2003@gmail.com

Thanks and God bless.
Re: CISA/CISM September Exam - Need Help And Materials? by denzel2009: 2:54am On Nov 21, 2013
I sent the Cisa review manual to the last 5 emails.
Re: CISA/CISM September Exam - Need Help And Materials? by kenocom: 10:30am On Nov 21, 2013
denzel2009: I sent the Cisa review manual to the last 5 emails.

Hi denzel, pls you didn't send to me. Pls forward same to me. I will also be grateful if you have any past questions and answers.

The email remain kencom2003@gmail.com

God bless.

Thanks
Re: CISA/CISM September Exam - Need Help And Materials? by pioneer: 6:18am On Jun 28, 2014
For your CISA/ICAN/ACCA lectures, contact Excel Associates.

Excel Associates is a foremost professional tuition centre located in Ikorodu that provides lectures for ATS, ICAN, ACCA, CISA and other programmes. For enquiries, contact - 07081834869, 09092159476 or e-mail: excelassociates2020@gmail.com, info.excelassociates@gmail.com
Re: CISA/CISM September Exam - Need Help And Materials? by jaklad(m): 5:53am On Aug 14, 2014
Testimonies haven't stopped flowing in from those who used our almighty IFRS pack in preparing 4 d may 2014 diet. Cos they came out in very flying colours. This is because d questions on consolidation and a host of plenty IFRS based questions dat were tested in d PE1 FA and PE2 FRE were again lifted/taken verbatim from d IFRS material supplied by JaKLad Inc and this had been the trend since Nov 2012 diet wen d institute started testin IFRS without prior notice....it'll amaze u to knw dat our reviewed/up-to-date IFRS( updated 4 financial reporting and corporate reporting) pack will still go a very long way in puttin smile on faces in d comin Nov 2014 diet. Accord ursef dis opportunity of joinin those who will smile afta d release of d Nov 2014 result and get our IFRS material now and start reading it ahed for ur financial reporting. Meanwhile, we also hav a very special material on CORPORATE REPORTING (for those who will be writing corporate repoting) that u can read along side wit The IFRS pack.... All supplied by JaKLad Inc, for more info, call 08057308564, 07066391995 and place ur order. Success. We also hav the latest materials 4 performance Mgt; PSA, MGE ; and others.
Re: CISA/CISM September Exam - Need Help And Materials? by lacord5: 11:39am On Jan 04, 2015
Kindly send cisa materials to me at Stanley.ananwune@gmail.com thanks in advance.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Law School 2012 / Benefits Of Telemarketing In Nigeria / Becoming A Runs Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.