Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,512 members, 7,819,854 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:30 AM

Moneybox Africa Ltd Invited Me For Interview - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Moneybox Africa Ltd Invited Me For Interview (1510 Views)

About BASF West Africa Ltd-the Chemical Company / UAC Re-invited Me For Another Online Test / Jumia Nigeria Invited Me For An Interview. Should I Go? Here Is Why Am Asking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Moneybox Africa Ltd Invited Me For Interview by ineco(m): 9:59pm On Jul 25, 2013
hello house pls whom know these people, moneybox Africa at apapa, they invited me for interview on monday, though, i apply for the job last tuesday and i just want to know maybe it worth it to go or not and wat is their nature of work. thanks ur respond will highly respond. God blessed u, i am waiting
Re: Moneybox Africa Ltd Invited Me For Interview by Nobody: 10:13pm On Jul 25, 2013
Run dia sharp sharp! Na CBN Mobile money pilot scheme in Lagos
Re: Moneybox Africa Ltd Invited Me For Interview by rchilee: 10:49pm On Jul 25, 2013
Well, it depends...if you are ready to start looking for pple who are interested in using their mobile money and you have to sell their cards...they will teach you how to turn to a millionaire in few weeks....heHehehehhe grin grin grin
Re: Moneybox Africa Ltd Invited Me For Interview by ineco(m): 10:50pm On Jul 25, 2013
can u pls explain better 2 me cos i google it still dont understand and dirent sales agent, meaning pls explain better.thanks
Re: Moneybox Africa Ltd Invited Me For Interview by ineco(m): 10:55pm On Jul 25, 2013
millionaire ? funny,how ? is it worth ot to go there for the interview or not pls
Re: Moneybox Africa Ltd Invited Me For Interview by mkoabiola: 11:44pm On Jul 25, 2013
Pls Xplain better if u av been dere b4, cos I was invited sometimes ago bt I nva attended d interview.
Av u been dere b4,
Re: Moneybox Africa Ltd Invited Me For Interview by rchilee: 5:10am On Jul 26, 2013
Well, yes....I got an invitation weeks back.....we were told about the mobile money and how we are to register frnds and every1 you know as a user. The man said if you are looking for a job where u would earn salary, it's a wrong place to be. So in the end, he analysed how u will send cards to pple, how you will av users thru you. You will be given a target to meet and you can do the business with any work you do currently and every oda information is the same with functions of mobile money pocket etc so it's left to you to attend or not attend...if you love business..go and see for yourself.
Re: Moneybox Africa Ltd Invited Me For Interview by mkoabiola: 5:37am On Jul 26, 2013
rchilee: Well, yes....I got an invitation weeks back.....we were told about the mobile money and how we are to register frnds and every1 you know as a user. The man said if you are looking for a job where u would earn salary, it's a wrong place to be. So in the end, he analysed how u will send cards to pple, how you will av users thru you. You will be given a target to meet and you can do the business with any work you do currently and every oda information is the same with functions of mobile money pocket etc so it's left to you to attend or not attend...if you love business..go and see for yourself.
Thanks 4 d update.
But ar u in d bzness now ? Or u opt out going by ur analysis.
Thumpa up
Re: Moneybox Africa Ltd Invited Me For Interview by ineco(m): 10:20am On Jul 26, 2013
@ all, thanks so much for the info,that meant, its commission base work and u are not their staff then and its not worth it 2 go i think

(1) (Reply)

Cummins West Africa Limited Job Recruitment (15 Vacant Positions) / RECRUITMENT !!! / Job Vacancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.