Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,289 members, 7,818,984 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:29 AM

I Love My Children Is Not Enough! Have You Taken And Insurance Policy For Them ? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Love My Children Is Not Enough! Have You Taken And Insurance Policy For Them ? (638 Views)

A Call To Change "My Children Will Not Suffer What I Suffered" Syndrome / DNA Test For Your Children Is It Compulsory Or Just Lack Of Trust / What Number Of Children Is Advisable For Average Nigerian Couples (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Love My Children Is Not Enough! Have You Taken And Insurance Policy For Them ? by Nobody: 11:08pm On Jul 25, 2013
[b]SECURE THE FUTURE OF YOUR CHILDREN NOW!!!! WITH MUTUAL BENEFITS LIFE ASSURANCE

Children Education Plan

Mutual Benefits Children Education Plan allows you to conveniently save towards sending your children/wards to any school of your choice whether within the country or abroad.

The scheme guarantees the future education of your children/wards at whatever level. It ensures that they have access to the quality of education you desire for them, whether you are there to do it or not.

Just like in the ISP, a plan holder starts making a compulsory and regular savings for a number of years. The choice is however yours to decide on the duration of the policy, but this shall not be less than five years. The premium payable shall depend on the ability of every individual to contribute, although, the higher the premium, the higher the benefits enjoyed. We also allow some flexibility in the frequency of the premium payment. In other words, you can pay monthly, quarterly, half-yearly or once in a year.

A minimum of 90% of the premium paid is pulled into an investment account, while the remaining is utilized to purchase life cover. We offer a very competitive compounded interest rate which guarantees a rapid growth of your investment in the scheme and at the same time cushion the harsh effect of inflation on the fund.

Please note that 50% of the account balance could be withdrawn to cater for part of the education expenses of the child after the scheme has been in place for a minimum of 24 months and at least two (2) years premium has been fully paid.

If the parent dies before the completion of the scheme, the total sum he/she intended contributing into the scheme till maturity shall be made available for the child’s education.

Benefits

? Guarantees future education of your child(ren) /ward(s) whether the parents are alive or not.

? Solid income protection for the family in case of untimely death. ( Guaranty an immediate estate)

? Helps you to cultivate regular savings culture

? Serves as additional security to obtain loan in bank

? Tax reduction (the only legal means you can reduce your tax burden)

FOR MORE EXPLANATIONS AND TAKEN UP A POLICY
CONTACT AGENT:
Marketing Executive
Mbella Samuel
CALL: 08029053128 08138269299
MAIL: bebesammy04@yahoo.com[/b]
Re: I Love My Children Is Not Enough! Have You Taken And Insurance Policy For Them ? by mgbeketoto: 3:36am On Jul 26, 2013
This is a highly personal and confidential matter. . . .
Before THINE H-ENEMIES get a hold of you and YOUR BENEFICIARIES for ransom! grin
Will never try such a thing in a place like NIGERA! cheesy
Re: I Love My Children Is Not Enough! Have You Taken And Insurance Policy For Them ? by Nobody: 9:39am On Jul 26, 2013
You certainly need to be more enlightened on the importance and benefits of this policies and also any dealings is highly confidencial [b][/b][color=#000099][/color]
Re: I Love My Children Is Not Enough! Have You Taken And Insurance Policy For Them ? by Nobody: 2:37pm On Jul 26, 2013
So many insurance companies has folded up right in my face
Re: I Love My Children Is Not Enough! Have You Taken And Insurance Policy For Them ? by Nobody: 12:58am On Jul 27, 2013
That was before the recapitalization process, same thing happened to the banking sector couple of years back where banks that could not meet up with the CBN requirements folded up or merged with other Oceanic+Eco. So the insurance sector has gone through this process too whereby any company handling insurance today in Nigeria has passed or met all the requirements

(1) (Reply)

Japhet Omojuwa's Greek Gift To A Friend Anabigail Anaba / What Should Be The Minimum Account Balance For A Family Man? / WASH 10 CLOTHES FOR #1000 NAIRA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.