Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,253 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:29 AM

Fantasy Premier League Betting? - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fantasy Premier League Betting? (5833 Views)

Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2015/2016 / Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2014/2015 / Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2013/2014 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fantasy Premier League Betting? by lalaboi(m): 7:38pm On Aug 15, 2013
Good Idea!! Just like in fifa using origin!

You can bet based on results of 1 week or a couple of weeks based on agreement! . .
Re: Fantasy Premier League Betting? by chamotex(m): 7:52pm On Aug 15, 2013
lalaboi: Good Idea!! Just like in fifa using origin!

You can bet based on results of 1 week or a couple of weeks based on agreement! . .

Yep! Simple and straight forward.
So Lalaboi, you game?
GW1...me and you...how much you wan bet?
Re: Fantasy Premier League Betting? by lalaboi(m): 7:53pm On Aug 15, 2013
chamotex:

Yep! Simple and straight forward.
So Lalaboi, you game?
GW1...me and you...how much you wan bet?

Jeka fowo sere. . . 20quid pere. . sure bet!
Re: Fantasy Premier League Betting? by chamotex(m): 7:57pm On Aug 15, 2013
lalaboi:

Jeka fowo sere. . . 20quid pere. . sure bet!

Deal!
I'll send you an email
Re: Fantasy Premier League Betting? by kashmo: 9:01pm On Aug 15, 2013
lalaboi: Good Idea!! Just like in fifa using origin!

Hey you, it's been a while you got plummeled on Fifa! Holla if you'd like to bet your notjusok salary grin
Re: Fantasy Premier League Betting? by lalaboi(m): 9:06pm On Aug 15, 2013
kashmo:
Hey you, it's been a while you got plummeled on Fifa! Holla if you'd like to bet your notjusok salary grin

Me get plummeled?? what can fa?. .

I got a couple dollars on origin! sign up to that so i can raise that balance fam!
Re: Fantasy Premier League Betting? by A40(m): 9:21pm On Aug 15, 2013
Hahaha lobatan! Time to drop bar all man don Audi!
@jackbauer
That playon doesn't seem a bad idea I'm on it
Re: Fantasy Premier League Betting? by Nobody: 9:40pm On Aug 15, 2013
I think Chamotex can still offer this if he wants to.

Playon offers the flexibility of competion over a specified number Gameweeks to competion over the entire season.

For example, I'm in a competion for just GW1 with a £2 buyin and £500 pot.

If you guys are serious, then give me the chance to use A-40's money to flex Manchester next weekend cheesy
Re: Fantasy Premier League Betting? by kashmo: 9:44pm On Aug 15, 2013
lalaboi:

Me get plummeled?? what can fa?. .

I got a couple dollars on origin! sign up to that so i can raise that balance fam!
Enu e yabayaba yen, shioooor! You already know the deal, fam - the sheriff is back in town, and you will be the same villian hustled around on some hard labor ish when I trash that your ketu head. I'm on a pilgrimage till sept 6th, thereafter, you're history!
Back on topic, any fam from my region wants a challenge?
Re: Fantasy Premier League Betting? by chamotex(m): 9:52pm On Aug 15, 2013
kashmo:
Enu e yabayaba yen, shioooor! You already know the deal, fam - the sheriff is back in town, and you will be the same villian hustled around on some hard labor ish when I trash that your ketu head. I'm on a pilgrimage till sept 6th, thereafter, you're history!
Back on topic, any fam from my region wants a challenge?

It doesnt have to be from your region o ... you get paypal?
GW1 me and you lets go
Re: Fantasy Premier League Betting? by A40(m): 9:45am On Aug 16, 2013
jackbauersballs: I think Chamotex can still offer this if he wants to.

Playon offers the flexibility of competion over a specified number Gameweeks to competion over the entire season.

For example, I'm in a competion for just GW1 with a £2 buyin and £500 pot.

If you guys are serious, then give me the chance to use A-40's money to flex Manchester next weekend cheesy
Lool this guy you just be like Chael Sonnen! Too much mouth me I'm more like Jon Jones

That playon no favor we for Naij na
Re: Fantasy Premier League Betting? by kashmo: 1:47am On Aug 17, 2013
chamotex:

It doesnt have to be from your region o ... you get paypal?
GW1 me and you lets go
Elo ni jero e fe fi ta tete kin to lo reopen Paypal account mi angry 1 Benjamin Franklin for a start?
Re: Fantasy Premier League Betting? by RuuDie(m): 9:16am On Oct 10, 2013
Hope I am not too late... I'd love to put my money in the pot --- home or away --- no shaking!

However, I may need to be intensively schooled on how the "Fantasy League" works --- yeah, don't look at me strange --- I do not have a clue!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

You'll Never Walk Alone! / Real Madrid Track Taye Taiwo / Westbrom Vs Manchester City (1 - 3) On 26th December 2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.