Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,400 members, 7,861,129 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 02:12 AM

Trusting In God Guarantees Security Part 2 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Trusting In God Guarantees Security Part 2 (434 Views)

Ese Walter Denounces Jesus, Says She No Longer Believes In God / Pope Francis To Atheists: You Dont Have To Believe In God To Go To Heaven / Trusting In God Guarantees Security Part 4 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Trusting In God Guarantees Security Part 2 by charisville: 8:00am On Jul 26, 2013
Trust in the Lord with all your heart,
and do not rely on your own understanding. Proverbs 3:5

Charis Ville Capsule

Trusting God shouldn't be done with a mental accent but with the heart. Some people might say, "I trust God". But once they make any mistake, they begin to blame themselves. To be disappointed in yourself or in any other person, is to have placed your trust in that person or yourself. When you trust God with all your heart, even if things do not go the way you planned, your trust still remains fixed, because you know that He is limitless.

He promised that He will never leave nor forsake you and He'll make everything work together for your good. Psalm 1:3 states "if he does anything it shall prosper". This means God will prosper even your mistakes, He'll take it and turn it all together for your good. Beloved, you have to be secure in the love that God has for you.

I'm very sure you've heard these words before, "God has unconditional love for you". But those who said this, turn around and tell you about God punishing you, whenever you fall or make a mistake. This is not consistent with God's word to the new covenant believer. James 1:17 states, "every good and perfect gift comes from God" and no good thing will He withhold from you. Rest in the loving arms of your Father. Don't allow people tell you tall tales about your Father; He loves you with an everlasting love.
*To be continued*

Prayer: I trust you my Daddy God. I am persuaded that you Love me with an everlasting love.

Email: charisville@gmail.com

Url: www.charisvillecapsules.org

CVM Blackberry Pin: 26655112

Shalom,

Charis Ville Ministries.
Please Share.

(1) (Reply)

Truth / Do All Good People Go To Heaven? / Can We Use Credit Cards Or Loans To Pay Tithes And Offerings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.