Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,707 members, 7,827,584 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:56 PM

>>Opera Mini<<< - Phones (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / >>Opera Mini<<< (95795 Views)

How Do I Recover Saved Pages From My Android Opera Mini / Download The New Opera Mini 6.5 / Solution To Nokia S40 3rd Edition Error Using Opera mini to Browse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (31) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: >>Opera Mini<<< by dragnet: 10:20am On Sep 26, 2008
THE REVOLT cheesy
Re: >>Opera Mini<<< by Fadajasi(m): 10:23am On Sep 26, 2008
@samuel can u download with ur operamod?
Re: >>Opera Mini<<< by just2nice(m): 1:37pm On Sep 26, 2008
@fadajasi.Ur own good o.That 'socket error' bad belle don enter my 3.11 too.I couldn't use it on my 6680 either.E clear say the last days of my 6680 is drawing nearer.
Re: >>Opera Mini<<< by dami9ja(m): 2:34pm On Sep 26, 2008
@just2nice, dnt use d default server ip on 3.11 use d 80.232, and change the s0cket to http, Try it!
Re: >>Opera Mini<<< by stancozy(m): 4:31pm On Sep 26, 2008
@dimija,, Dat socket just2nice was talking is like a virus, E no dey clear,if u clear am,e go reapear
Re: >>Opera Mini<<< by Jtlyrics(m): 4:46pm On Sep 26, 2008
Dats if u run a test' just change de socket tu http and add ur kele, den save,
Re: >>Opera Mini<<< by Holyrule(m): 4:51pm On Sep 26, 2008
What's this socket problem are you all talking about. If it's the one i think it is,maybe i could help.
Post it here. undecided
Re: >>Opera Mini<<< by Holyrule(m): 4:55pm On Sep 26, 2008
Ok now i get it.
@all,
all you need do is change the socket to http and change (1080) to just 80. Then save. Remember to add your trick. This should solve the mystery,behind mod 3 versions. cool
Re: >>Opera Mini<<< by Kaybaba5(m): 4:56pm On Sep 26, 2008
I cant download with opera 2.6 usin zain mms,it always http 404 error not found pls help me.Thanks
Re: >>Opera Mini<<< by Jtlyrics(m): 5:37pm On Sep 26, 2008
For http 404 error, Change ur shadow connect server tu server.operamini.com or disable it' dat is, uncheck it' dats all. Shadow connects kinda speed up ur data transfer.
Re: >>Opera Mini<<< by Jtlyrics(m): 6:26pm On Sep 26, 2008
3.10 is better dan 2.06' 3.11 is an update of 310.' wit some new features like- tab and file listing. De tab is de same thin wit window sha. e e!
Re: >>Opera Mini<<< by toluxa1(m): 6:39pm On Sep 26, 2008
@just2nice. Where is the other type of opera 3.10 you said you will post na?
Re: >>Opera Mini<<< by Kaybaba5(m): 7:11pm On Sep 26, 2008
I use opera mod 3.10 with zain mms,to download but what i got was http error 404.
Re: >>Opera Mini<<< by just2nice(m): 10:37am On Sep 27, 2008
Holyrule,I tried the 3.10 and 3.11 solution you posted and it works like magic!I am now browsing with my 3.11.I am sincerely grateful,man.@all.Have you noticed that ya can't create customized shortcuts with the 3.10/3.11.i use that function a lot on the 2.06(especially number 1 that I set as my default for switching windows).Now,I am stuck with one window and can't switch a window while another is processing.This shortcuts functionality usually comes in when I am downloading on one window and viewing a webpage on the other window using my 2.06. I will really miss that on my 2.06.Is there any other way to assign customized number shortcut to a function on 3.10 and 3.11?
Re: >>Opera Mini<<< by Jtlyrics(m): 6:56pm On Sep 27, 2008
Re: >>Opera Mini<<< by Holyrule(m): 6:36am On Sep 30, 2008
If you're always getting an error page while trying to download.
All u need do is go to application manager,select options on the opera you're using and select suite settings. Then change everything to ask evertime.
Re: >>Opera Mini<<< by Holyrule(m): 6:44am On Sep 30, 2008
If these doesn't work either.
Try to uninstall and install your opera this time on your phone memory. Most especially opera 3.10 but opera 2.60 can be installed in the memory card.
Re: >>Opera Mini<<< by Holyrule(m): 1:36pm On Sep 30, 2008
And one more thing. Most of US don't know how to remove memory card from phone. Do you just switch off your computer without following the normal procedure.
Later we'll complain angry
Re: >>Opera Mini<<< by Holyrule(m): 1:41pm On Sep 30, 2008
@hayprof,
if na downloading problem you get,just format your memory card. Install the opera back. Go to application manager and set everything to "ask every time"
One more tip,opera 3.10 is more stable than 2.60 when it comes to download. In short generally cuz it's fast cuz of it's server which it changes simultaneously.
And always learn to install your opera on your phone memory,always. tongue
Re: >>Opera Mini<<< by Holyrule(m): 1:46pm On Sep 30, 2008
mtntrick@rajwap.com
Re: >>Opera Mini<<< by hayprof(m): 2:13pm On Sep 30, 2008
HolyRule u need some Spankings 0oo. .

If i shuld 4mat my MMC you will b held responsible for the Consequences lipsrsealed

N.B: I install every app below 300kb on my Phone memory cool
Re: >>Opera Mini<<< by Kevdiesel(m): 2:32am On Oct 01, 2008
@holyrule, i have formatted my memory card, nothing happens, Hw do i format d fone with out takin it to someone in town? N holyrule those sites really rocks, i configured my cousin's n70 n already i feel like stranglin her n runnin away wit her fone, Damn! She wnt even be using half d fone's ability, just call,text,videos n mp3s, Someone tell me how 2 FORMAT d fone b4 i commit MURDER!! Ggrrr!!
Re: >>Opera Mini<<< by Holyrule(m): 7:34am On Oct 01, 2008
@kevdiesel,
if it's symbian phone u use.
Press and hold the following keys without leaving hold of them (star key *,no 3 key and green dial key) while still holding them, switch on your phone. Still hold them oh,until you see a formatting screen,but if you don't see the screen,not to worry still hold it,when it boots your phone must have been formatted.
If after doing this,u still can't save pictures on your phone or memory cards memory. Keep formatting the card. This happens when u get a fake memory card. undecided
Re: >>Opera Mini<<< by Holyrule(m): 7:45am On Oct 01, 2008
Concentrate on the memory card. One trial is not always enough. Thats how it happens. All the memory cards of these days,dey Bleep up.
I still get memory card wey i been buy 8k(1gig) . When memory card come out new.
Recently i have one i bought 1k(1gig). The later one exhibits this problem,n that was how i fixed it by several formatting. Don't loose hope. cry
Re: >>Opera Mini<<< by Kevdiesel(m): 8:24am On Oct 01, 2008
I noticed this, Under application, after highlightin ops206,clicked option,went 2 app access, i have only network, multimedia, connectivity, there was no, read user data and, write user data, Wat do u think?
Re: >>Opera Mini<<< by Kevdiesel(m): 12:53pm On Oct 01, 2008
U guys r not gettin me, wen u click save as, you r shown a directory c:/ or e:/ right? Wen i click save as, nothin happens, there is no directory c:/ or e:/, d same page were the "save as, " Is, remains, no changes on d screen, nothin, Ggrrrh!!
Re: >>Opera Mini<<< by bydot1(m): 12:02pm On Oct 02, 2008
@malikahaj, like my own opera 8.65 i can stop the file am downloading n also resume downloading, On opera 8.65 if u want to resume downloading a file that stop due to some reason, press menu on d start page then go to 'TOOLS' then scroll to 'DOWNLOADS', it brings a page containin to file u R downloadin, on that file press option {ur left softkey} then choose 'Resume'

1 Like

Re: >>Opera Mini<<< by bydot1(m): 12:05pm On Oct 02, 2008
like my own opera 8.65 i can stop the file am downloading n also resume downloading, On opera 8.65 if u want to resume downloading a file that stop due to some reason, press menu on d start page then go to 'TOOLS' then scroll to 'DOWNLOADS', it brings a page containin to file u R downloadin, on that file press option {ur left softkey} then choose 'Resume'
Re: >>Opera Mini<<< by malikalhaj: 1:08pm On Oct 02, 2008
thanx but u on 8.65 if i resume download it will just overwrite the file, meanin it just increases the size. is there a way to resume with mod
Re: >>Opera Mini<<< by donjon: 2:50pm On Oct 02, 2008
since no 1 wants 2 help me, i have managed to configure my obscure opera 1.16 by myself!

Ave managed to get a working connection, but i still get an "error" wheneva i try to load a page.

Is it d shadow connect?
If i check d shadow connect box, wat address should i input unda it?

Operamini.com or wap.ng.zain.com
Re: >>Opera Mini<<< by malikalhaj: 3:15pm On Oct 02, 2008
@donjon
if u r using zain i don't think u require any additional stuff 2 b added
Re: >>Opera Mini<<< by bydot1(m): 6:33pm On Oct 02, 2008
@donjon, get for ya self opera mod 2.06 is much more beta dan that 1.2 u've got

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (31) (Reply)

How To Check / Know Own Phone Number Airtel MTN GLO Etisalat / How To Check Your Airtel Mobile Phone Number And Know Your Account Information / Infinix Zero 2: The Next Hero

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.