Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,493 members, 7,819,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:59 PM

Dana Airlines Limited (Dana Air) Job Vacancies (8 Positions) - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Dana Airlines Limited (Dana Air) Job Vacancies (8 Positions) (21183 Views)

Julius Berger Nigeria Plc Latest Graduate And Experience Job Vacancies (8 Positi / Vacant Positions @ Dana Airlines- September 2013 / Arik Air Job Opening For Managers Human Resources (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dana Airlines Limited (Dana Air) Job Vacancies (8 Positions) by Mercury3000: 12:14pm On Jul 28, 2013
It is only through corruption that this airline still exists, they employ Nigerians as Nigerian lives are like those of chickens, why wont they recruit people from their country(India)? Answer: Nigerians are disposable and cheaply replaceable.

1 Like

Re: Dana Airlines Limited (Dana Air) Job Vacancies (8 Positions) by Nobody: 12:19pm On Jul 28, 2013
I cant wait to apply.....lmao.
Re: Dana Airlines Limited (Dana Air) Job Vacancies (8 Positions) by youngay: 12:24pm On Jul 28, 2013
SouthernGuy: Y'all are welcome on board to Dana DEATHline....Please relax and sit back. cool
cheesy cheesy
Re: Dana Airlines Limited (Dana Air) Job Vacancies (8 Positions) by youngay: 12:29pm On Jul 28, 2013
am not ready 4 hell tongue
Re: Dana Airlines Limited (Dana Air) Job Vacancies (8 Positions) by lurvy: 12:42pm On Jul 28, 2013
tpapi: Ok, is time to die,let me send in my cv

[size=15pt] Chei..LWKMD!....Laughs and falls down from aeroplane in the sky....[/size] grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Dana Airlines Limited (Dana Air) Job Vacancies (8 Positions) by Itulah(m): 12:44pm On Jul 28, 2013
For those applying, please use my name as your next of kin. kissFor those applying, please use my name as your next of kin.
Re: Dana Airlines Limited (Dana Air) Job Vacancies (8 Positions) by sobastical: 12:47pm On Jul 28, 2013
I really wish am through with school to apply for any of the job.
Re: Dana Airlines Limited (Dana Air) Job Vacancies (8 Positions) by EmmyBoy2(m): 1:32pm On Jul 28, 2013
SouthernGuy: Y'all are welcome on board to Dana DEATHline....Please relax and sit back. cool
grin
Re: Dana Airlines Limited (Dana Air) Job Vacancies (8 Positions) by mantote: 1:36pm On Jul 28, 2013
How many of una qualify sef.To be a pilot cost over 7m in Nigeria College of aviation Tech zaria and around same or more in most african countries.Emirates aviation school in dubai cost over 21m to be a pilot.So if u qualify for Dana work sef,make u thank God.To be pilot no be beans.I pray God gives u the grace to be qualified to die as a pilot even though na Dana way
Re: Dana Airlines Limited (Dana Air) Job Vacancies (8 Positions) by Oildichotomy(m): 1:57pm On Jul 28, 2013
Flying Dana- Iju -ishaga still fresh on our minds!
Anything Dana connotes fatal rapture in the minds of ''flying passengers'' and ''Nigerians in the comfort of their homes''. Because Dana's rapture go both ways!
Re: Dana Airlines Limited (Dana Air) Job Vacancies (8 Positions) by searay(m): 1:59pm On Jul 28, 2013
Guys! I... I... I... I ddddddddddddd... I don...em...em...em... I don apply
Re: Dana Airlines Limited (Dana Air) Job Vacancies (8 Positions) by manny4life(m): 2:12pm On Jul 28, 2013
As much as I'm not exempting DANA from their culpable offense, I mean given the "hearsay" overwhelming evidence, is DANA the only airline that has experienced a crash? Like seriously, we Nigerians need to get off this bad mentality because it doesn't serve us any good. Thousands of people die daily on our roads, and through so other means, if God is with you, nothing will happen to you.

As for the vacancies, if I were a pilot with flying hours, why won't I apply?
Re: Dana Airlines Limited (Dana Air) Job Vacancies (8 Positions) by Sirnokiopee(m): 2:53pm On Jul 28, 2013
funny enough, i have laugh off my head before opening this thread,and trust me NL never disappoint. i laugh and laugh until tears start rolling down.

@topic you will be surprise the number of application they have received by now, forget all those crash story.people will apply for three reason

1. there is no better job out there and you might not have a choice
2. your wife/husband may advice you, "that is the best death insurance you can ever get without paying kobo and it will guarantee your children future after your death ( baba junior think about the brighter side... the compensation will ensure junior school fee and i can open my own shop too... people sacrifice for their family.#womanvoice)
3 your appointment letter can serve as a guarantee/collateral at any bank and your i.d card can also help you get a huge load from friends with undertaken that you fill his name as your next of kin.
Re: Dana Airlines Limited (Dana Air) Job Vacancies (8 Positions) by fankasibe: 2:55pm On Jul 28, 2013
Chimerase: Abeg me and ma gal frnd wan apply..but wait a minute na DANA. Oooooooooo shocked abeg we no de appy again biko na mistak pls cheesy
u sound like a senseless 14year old boy. Return the phone back to ur mum.
Re: Dana Airlines Limited (Dana Air) Job Vacancies (8 Positions) by Nobody: 2:57pm On Jul 28, 2013

Lmao! Very funny! I dig ur joke bro; as in eh, u don find work soteleeee,life don tire u! So make u kukuma go do dis 1, go die!

9ce 1
Re: Dana Airlines Limited (Dana Air) Job Vacancies (8 Positions) by fankasibe: 2:59pm On Jul 28, 2013
Dana is d safest for nw, coz' once bitten twice shy. I will gladly apply if they will pay me up to 150k monthly.
Re: Dana Airlines Limited (Dana Air) Job Vacancies (8 Positions) by Inioluwa01(m): 3:02pm On Jul 28, 2013
Pimples: If I were qualified, my only concern will be if they do not owe salary. As for the risk involved, I will hand that over to my God. After a tyre from a trailer on speed detached and rolled into a shop adjacent the xpressway, and seriously injured 2 people. I then realise that if not for God, even the safest of workplaces can become fatal in the blink of an eye.
......and u call selling in a shop ADJACENT an EXPRESSWAY safe??....wake up bro!
Re: Dana Airlines Limited (Dana Air) Job Vacancies (8 Positions) by fankasibe: 3:05pm On Jul 28, 2013
Sirnokiopee: funny enough, i have laugh off my head before opening this thread,and trust me NL never disappoint. i laugh and laugh until tears start rolling down.

@topic you will be surprise the number of application they have received by now, forget all those crash story.people will apply for three reason

1. there is no better job out there and you might not have a choice
2. your wife/husband may advice you, "that is the best death insurance you can ever get without paying kobo and it will guarantee your children future after your death ( baba junior think about the brighter side... the compensation will ensure junior school fee and i can open my own shop too... people sacrifice for their family.#womanvoice)
3 your appointment letter can serve as a guarantee/collateral at any bank and your i.d card can also help you get a huge load from friends with undertaken that you fill his name as your next of kin.
very funny.
But on the contrary, no bank will borrow a dead-man-to-be any loan.
Re: Dana Airlines Limited (Dana Air) Job Vacancies (8 Positions) by fankasibe: 3:15pm On Jul 28, 2013
whoever wants to stop u from progressing in life, may he/she enter Dana dis year. Can i hear u shout amen!!

Bikò na joke i dey joke o.
Re: Dana Airlines Limited (Dana Air) Job Vacancies (8 Positions) by akinshivic(m): 3:29pm On Jul 28, 2013
No dulling !
Re: Dana Airlines Limited (Dana Air) Job Vacancies (8 Positions) by kingarizona(m): 3:29pm On Jul 28, 2013
Nyou n*ggas keep talking SH*t,
Like dana airlines is the 1st airline to crash!!
What bout bellview airline(boeing 737-200),
With 111 passengers on board on 22 oct 2005
What bout sosoliso airline(flight 1145 mcdonnel douglas DC-9-32)
Carrying 103 killing 101 people on board, on 10 dec 2005
Keep beefing and stay jobless till death do u part!!!

LAST BOMB- still same pple will say, nigeria is a jobless
Country, the don't provide jobs for their citizens!!!Nonsense
#in M.I's voice#" Have u eaten today?, so why are u HATING?
IGNORANCE will kill some HATERs!! Mtcheeew!!!
Re: Dana Airlines Limited (Dana Air) Job Vacancies (8 Positions) by myz(m): 3:43pm On Jul 28, 2013
So na like so pple dey fear 2 die.lols................
Re: Dana Airlines Limited (Dana Air) Job Vacancies (8 Positions) by Sirnokiopee(m): 3:47pm On Jul 28, 2013
Na wa oooo... relax take a chill pill mehn, most comment here are either joking or better still don't we all have a reason to be skeptical about dana vacancy. Oya you go tell you mama say you dey apply for Dana Job. (surely you will hear...... haaaar,my son why do you want to do this to me? please my son/daughter,we will keep waiting unto the lord.he wont forget us.Dana What No way. Pls dana kini.... odikwe very risky)

king arizona: Nyou n*ggas keep talking SH*t,

Re: Dana Airlines Limited (Dana Air) Job Vacancies (8 Positions) by Nobody: 3:48pm On Jul 28, 2013
'''I DON PICK RACE COMOT FOR HERE SHARP SHARP BFR MY FAMILY GO STRT DEY FITE UNTOP DEATH BENEFIT""
Re: Dana Airlines Limited (Dana Air) Job Vacancies (8 Positions) by DeanOlamide(m): 3:53pm On Jul 28, 2013

This dude u are not serious oooo, u wan use laugh tear my intestine here... Wetting come be send in ur CV is now time to Die...

Seriously if am d employer i will give u d job, i mean only u will get d appointment let me see d death.
Re: Dana Airlines Limited (Dana Air) Job Vacancies (8 Positions) by semochendo1(m): 4:08pm On Jul 28, 2013
Once bitten, twice shy... The first impression last longer.. Dana, thanks for the double offer: live and death! However, one shouldn't be suprised to see all who speak ill of this company applying o.. That's Nigerians for us, same way they rubbished Dangote's job for graduate drivers, untill they unleashed the shocking statistics/data of applicants rannging from HND to PhD holders. Up Nija!!!

1 Like

Re: Dana Airlines Limited (Dana Air) Job Vacancies (8 Positions) by daddymuna: 6:07pm On Jul 28, 2013
tpapi you will not kill me with lafta. surely day best joke today.as for Dana, if there's office position , I will apply.The stigma is even effecting their drugs too.
Re: Dana Airlines Limited (Dana Air) Job Vacancies (8 Positions) by LBanks(m): 7:49pm On Jul 28, 2013
king arizona: Nyou n*ggas keep talking SH*t,

LMAO... Bros abi na U be d CEO of Dana Airlines? There is no hating here cos me am just catching ma fun on dis thread, laughing all d way
Re: Dana Airlines Limited (Dana Air) Job Vacancies (8 Positions) by Nobody: 8:22pm On Jul 28, 2013
instinctg: Guys stop being sarcastic ! Everybody has their downfall and getting back up is more critical.

Am sure this company has learnt its mistakes and will surely do better cos we don't need an extra soul out there without a job

Are they still planning to fly MD80s?

If so then they haven't learned their mistakes.
Re: Dana Airlines Limited (Dana Air) Job Vacancies (8 Positions) by InvertedHammer: 8:46pm On Jul 28, 2013
/

Death dey sleep, CV go wake am

//
Re: Dana Airlines Limited (Dana Air) Job Vacancies (8 Positions) by Nobody: 2:37am On Jul 29, 2013
manny4life: As much as I'm not exempting DANA from their culpable offense, I mean given the "hearsay" overwhelming evidence, is DANA the only airline that has experienced a crash? Like seriously, we Nigerians need to get off this bad mentality because it doesn't serve us any good. Thousands of people die daily on our roads, and through so other means, if God is with you, nothing will happen to you.

As for the vacancies, if I were a pilot with flying hours, why won't I apply?

Yes, God will help you when you dont help yourself. You sound just like GEJ when he said recently that accidents in Nigeria are caused not by bad roads but by bad driving habits.... I wonder what he'll say now that his Mother-In-Law has been consumed by his ineptitude and corrupt practices.

Anyway, Ive always said youre a hypocritical, bigoted, dunce.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Guaranty Trust Bank Plc Graduates Recruitment / Phed Graduate Trainee 2021 Test And Recruitment / Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) Interview, What To Expect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.