Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,863 members, 7,813,945 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:21 PM

Why Do Older Nairalanders Discriminate Against The Younger Ones? - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Why Do Older Nairalanders Discriminate Against The Younger Ones? (1391 Views)

Look At The Snake My Younger Brother Killed This Night At His Door Step (PICS) / Why Does The Society Discriminate Against Those Who Try To Be Different? / 10 Ways We Discriminate Against The Male Gender (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Older Nairalanders Discriminate Against The Younger Ones? by Omobarca: 8:17am On Jul 29, 2013
Abu Mikey: OP, 1000000 likes for You!!!!!!

Actually the "senior citizens" on Nairaland Nation always feel like they the Bosses here,bully You,call you under-20 embarassed ,call you kids, and all sorts of mind depressing names,they've forgotten that its a faceless forum and they were once "Kids" when they registerd!Some of them have got some kinda cliques around the forum that makes you feel you not wanted here,You just take a look at Romance section and You will understand more about the clique am talking about!
Let me add this,its not like am tryinna Boast or something like that,but Most of the "senior citizens" here who look down on us(Younger Generation) are Dull fellaz with the kinda posts you see from them!!!
And lastly,if you take whatever I say or tell you here serious,it then means You are on a lonnnnng thing,cos am not the kinda guy some of You think I am!

If any foool Quote me for a stupid reason,I would unleash my e-anger on that Person cheesy

#VexedNigga
#RealMatters
cool
grin niggga sounds "PAINED" grin
Re: Why Do Older Nairalanders Discriminate Against The Younger Ones? by Omobarca: 8:21am On Jul 29, 2013
druid06: The attitude I so much despise on this forum is the "First to comment" written on any fresh threads that hits the frontpage.

And sincerely speaking, I have witnessed even the older members displaying such childish attributes on this Forum.

I am not really sure what the writer of this thread has in mind but I believe we're all adults on this Forum. Most of the members on here ranges from 20-35 years old which in most countries are regarded legally as adults.

There's nothing anyone can do to change the mindset of people on here. Some dudes are here to have fun and troll at the despair of others.

I have since learned to avoid some comments/behaviours on this forum since it's not worth it while I have guiltily repayed fire for fire to some individuals on here too. The annoying part of these all is the wolf pact some older members on this forum has formed. It makes it hard for new members to mingle which in a way seems like segregration and discrimination.

I don't really give a hoot about Nairaland and it's members when I have real friends in the real world instead of pretending to be something I'm not to impress some anonymous individuals who may seem to be what they project online.

So in a nutshell, an advice to the op is try not to give a f-uck like I do. It seems to work for me grin grin

grin Works ƒό̲̣̣̣̥r̲̅ M̶̲̅ε̲̣̣̣̥ too grin
Re: Why Do Older Nairalanders Discriminate Against The Younger Ones? by Mynd44: 10:00am On Jul 29, 2013
Omo_barca: grin niggga sounds "PAINED" grin
He is "PAINED"

1 Like

Re: Why Do Older Nairalanders Discriminate Against The Younger Ones? by slimyem: 10:09am On Jul 29, 2013
Funny thread. cheesy
In truth, most newbies sound like m0rons and its just best to keep them at arm's length. cool

If you are a newbie who is smart and intelligent though,you'll earn your place amongst oldies without trying. There are a few who have. Don't sweat it.
Re: Why Do Older Nairalanders Discriminate Against The Younger Ones? by Blackteeth(m): 10:42am On Jul 30, 2013
190:

END OF DISCUSSION

with that been said i believe some of the bigots on this site who seat on NL 24/7 cos they got no lives out there than seating on NL with their nokia/BB MTN powered fones really need to go check their already tarted lives

See charcoal calling kettle black grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

10 Ways We Discriminate Against The Male Gender / 7 Principles Of An Eagle – Dr. Myles Monroe / Hi, I'm A Nairalander Schooling In Liberia.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.