Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,015 members, 7,953,026 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:28 AM

Blood Money:a Story By Astronautog. - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Blood Money:a Story By Astronautog. (1094 Views)

The Murderer: A story by d9ty7 / why my blood is black. extremely 18+ / Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Blood Money:a Story By Astronautog. by astronautog(m): 8:30pm On Jul 26, 2013
All names used here are fictional except that of "baba".
If you follow my stories here on nairaland you would know that unlike other authors i always write short stories,an example is"yahoo boy"a story on literature section!!!
I wana commend some great writers here they have really motivated me and terrified me they are great any way,namely:
slickest
yemi2plus
floxy
mynd_44
etc.....
No time to waste time for business..............
Re: Blood Money:a Story By Astronautog. by yemi2plus(m): 8:33pm On Jul 26, 2013
Na why you nor complete the other story na?
Re: Blood Money:a Story By Astronautog. by astronautog(m): 9:22pm On Jul 26, 2013
"If we no make money by 2015 GOd no go happy with us because all this people wey dey make am so them no get two heads!!"
music booming from my beat by emeka!!!as i walked through the streets of agbani i regretted amakas' visit.
"yeye girl na must say if girl come visit guy-man,e must pay her t-fare??"i asked myself.
"next time if you come,you go trek!!!ashaw_"i cursed
before i start let me introduce myself.
My name is nnemeka am a graduate from enugu state university(esut) chemical engineer.
Five years after graduation no job!!like every other nigerian i blame it on GEJ lol!
I graduated with a pass,and i also blame it on GEJ.
I smoke,womanise,and have done every thing considered to be bad.well i wont blame that on anybody else but Gej himself.
Enough of my bad side let me tell you about my good side.
I am a kind caring loving father!!though divorced twice!!i have about five cars,three houses and am the manager of chisco firm ikeja lagos.father of four kids dad to none!!
Things havent always being this rosy,infact i was born into the poorest family in nigeria,wasnt my fault though but gej's!!!!
Re: Blood Money:a Story By Astronautog. by yemi2plus(m): 9:27pm On Jul 26, 2013
astronautog: father of 4 four kids dad to none!!
i dey confuse with this part
Re: Blood Money:a Story By Astronautog. by astronautog(m): 8:13am On Jul 27, 2013
yemi2plus2:
i dey confuse with this part
lol father of four kids dad to none means i have four kids but refuse to take responsibility
Re: Blood Money:a Story By Astronautog. by yemi2plus(m): 1:54pm On Jul 27, 2013
astronautog: lol father of four kids dad to none means i have four kids but refuse to take responsibility
chai... Bad man
Re: Blood Money:a Story By Astronautog. by astronautog(m): 3:24pm On Aug 05, 2013
dear readers please bear with me for the slow update the nature of my job is the problem.anyway i would update today
Re: Blood Money:a Story By Astronautog. by astronautog(m): 6:48am On Aug 06, 2013
As i got home my phone rang,
"hello dear,am missing you"
no b amaka wey comot here now now.
"me too o"
"have a gud day and dream of me"she said and hanged up.
I had a long day shedule,i had to see "baba"today and also attend a board meeting.
When i say "baba"i dont mean an old man or your father,"baba"is not rili that old but should be in his 40's.
All he does all day is sit in his shrine and make free money!!

Anyway baba is the root of my sucess and other prominent men.
I stepped out of my rangerover,i chose it because of the topography of the land where baba lives or should i say ply his trade!!
On other days i prefer balling with my punche.
I closed the door and headed for babas' office.
His office was covered with palm front and red clothes
"this man for cokoma do fashion designing na"i said in my mind.
The place was dusty and had a bad odour.
"take off your shoes now!!"baba shouted!
"see this babalawo o,you know how much i buy this shoe??i just ordered it from jumia,an online shopping site!"
"sorry baba make you no vex"i replied.
"so wetin carry you come"baba asked
"na the sacrifice o time don dey reach o"i replied
"you don get the materials?"
"hmmm i don try but i no see pregnant snake,blind rat and disabbled eagle"
he looked at me and then started to search for something,sincerely i thought he was looking for his laptop perhaps he wanted to google it,i do be happy if i can buy it online!!
"i can get them for you,but it would cost you"
"no problem baba"
"how much?"i asked
"a million naira"he replied
"for just 3 animals?"i wondered
"no problem baba,i would pay it into your account tomorrow"
yes baba actually had an account.
I brought out 20 thousand and gave to baba so he can buy some alomo,maybe get a young girl too,just saying...
I got into my car and off i was zooming towards lagos.
I was dead late for the meeting but first things first,who would have believed i would here today after finishing school and getting blow jobs instead of a good job!!i combed the streets for 8 good years before baba changed my story.......
Re: Blood Money:a Story By Astronautog. by Emperortj93(m): 6:02am On Aug 07, 2013
Nice story... Following
Re: Blood Money:a Story By Astronautog. by astronautog(m): 8:24pm On Aug 20, 2013
Pls this article does not promote blood money in any way!!!
Re: Blood Money:a Story By Astronautog. by Jumizie13(f): 12:23pm On Nov 15, 2013
Egbami! No more updates?
Re: Blood Money:a Story By Astronautog. by astronautog(m): 1:20pm On Nov 15, 2013
On getting to lagos I drove straight to lekki where my executive office was!
"Pan pan paaa"I horned at the gate
"Kpaaa kpaaa kpa"not my car horn this time but men of the underworld!!
In less than a minute Everytin was over!!!

"Ahhh"I screamed as life returned to my body!
"So you don wake abi"a lanky fellow asked.
"Where am I?who are you?what do you want from me?"I asked
"Take am easy all I go swell the other of your eye"he replied
Just then I realised I was bleeding
"Ahh my eye"I screamed
"I go give you phone make you call your manager and wife tell them make them arrange 100 million naira as ransome"he said

"Haba baba ni where them wan 4 see 100 million naira na?"I asked
"You dey mad?"He asked
"Sorry no vex"I rushed in
"Oya take this phone call your wife"
"I no get wife ooo my former wife don die o and I divorce the last one"I replied
"Then you go join am if you no provide the money"he said in anger
I dialled my managers number

"Grin-grin"the phone rang
"Hello"
"Hello mr tunde its sam"
"Hello sir goodevening"he replied
"Please could you run a check on my account and that of the company"
"Sure sir give me a minute"
Minutes later
"Sir sum from the account is about 55million naira"
"How come?"I asked in anger
"Sir I don't know that's what I can confirm for you"
"Ok I would get back to you"I replied
Looking at the kidnapper I said
"Pls its only 50 million I can raise"
I took a slap for that
"Are you not manager of chisco firm??"He asked
"Yes"I replied
"don't fool yourselve we know all about you including baba"he said
The word baba rang a bell
"Babamy father is long dead oo"I said
"Ehhh then who is this?"He said
Just then a man entered the room
I recognised the man
"Baba??"I screamed..."
He gave me a weak grin
Na wa o which kian yama yama baba b dis I wondered only you ritualist,kidnapper
Re: Blood Money:a Story By Astronautog. by kinxen(f): 5:47pm On Nov 15, 2013
grin following
Re: Blood Money:a Story By Astronautog. by astronautog(m): 5:59pm On Nov 15, 2013
kinxen: grin following
thanks just they follow lyk twitter
Re: Blood Money:a Story By Astronautog. by sconp: 6:04pm On Nov 15, 2013
You no dey ever finish your story undecided
Re: Blood Money:a Story By Astronautog. by astronautog(m): 7:03pm On Nov 15, 2013
scon-p:
You no dey ever finish your story undecided
;Dwho say so make una just comment to encourage me
Re: Blood Money:a Story By Astronautog. by purpinkx(m): 8:44am On Nov 16, 2013
I'm not commenting ... Ohk i just did that ... Seriously you're like ABC studios , always cancelling series ..

I bet you that you won't complete this story !
Killjoy
Re: Blood Money:a Story By Astronautog. by astronautog(m): 3:47pm On Nov 16, 2013
if una one bet make una go nairabet no b my thread una go 4 do that one meanwhile me and babe dey shark beer 4 HERE.update loading.....,
Re: Blood Money:a Story By Astronautog. by astronautog(m): 5:47pm On Nov 24, 2013
O gat about 3 uncompleted stories so am gona try
and complete all so I would be updating every 2
days!!yes 2 days interval

(1) (Reply)

ONE LONG CRISIS (a Novel By Emmanuel Ifediata): The Synopsis / Crusader Kings Ii(aar): House De Dax / The Sorrows Of Happiness - Short Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.