Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,269 members, 7,839,351 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:27 PM

Ladies How Do You Transform - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Ladies How Do You Transform (734 Views)

Ladies: How True Is This? (photo) / Bearded Ladies, How Do You Cope? / Married Ladies->how Was Your First Day In Your Matrimonial Home? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies How Do You Transform by Nobody: 8:41pm On Jul 26, 2013
Ladies I've been wondering and thought I should ask here instead of asking my married friends that happen to be people's wives.

How do you ladies go from hiding your bosoms to pulling it out in public to feed your bundle of joy.

I have friends that are so shy but the moment a baby comes that's the end.

I remember a neighbour years ago I went to meet her to help me with some stuff I can't remember now. She was putting on her night gown that evening without bra and her nips were almost as big as those on a feeding bottle, I got so turned on and eventually tried to date her but was never fortunate enough to see them live.

Fast forward 3-4 years and 2 babies later, she came visiting and her bundle of joy had to suck. Right before me she pulled it out. To be honest I couldn't stay for long as it turned me on and I had to leave.

So at what point does the transformation occur?
Re: Ladies How Do You Transform by Nobody: 8:46pm On Jul 26, 2013
blink182: Ladies I've been wondering and thought I should ask here instead of asking my married friends that happen to be people's wives.

How do you ladies go from hiding your bosoms to pulling it out in public to feed your bundle of joy.

I have friends that are so shy but the moment a baby comes that's the end.

I remember a neighbour years ago I went to meet her to help me with some stuff I can't remember now. She was putting on her night gown that evening without bra and her nips were almost as big as those on a feeding bottle, I got so turned on and eventually tried to date her but was never fortunate enough to see them live.

Fast forward 3-4 years and 2 babies later, she came visiting and her bundle of joy had to suck. Right before me she pulled it out. To be honest I couldn't stay for long as it turned me on and I had to leave.

So at what point does the transformation occur?

Go watch some p o r n man!

What do you wanna know,so you start touching your small John Thomas angry
Re: Ladies How Do You Transform by taryour(f): 8:54pm On Jul 26, 2013
Such a simple question to ask from a grown adult or are you a boy

Answer:- simply wait till you are married and your wife puts to bed,when she is about breastfeeding your child,you ask her how she transformed.

Get a life man.
Re: Ladies How Do You Transform by Nobody: 8:58pm On Jul 26, 2013
taryour: Such a simple question to ask from a grown adult or are you a boy

Answer:- simply wait till you are married and your wife puts to bed,when she is about breastfeeding your child,you ask her how she transformed.

Get a life man.
phuck you, if you have nothing to say then phuck off. Biaaaaatch!
Re: Ladies How Do You Transform by Nobody: 9:02pm On Jul 26, 2013
Chillisauce:

Go watch some p o r n man!

What do you wanna know,so you start touching your small John Thomas angry
hey watch it.
Re: Ladies How Do You Transform by Caracta(f): 10:06pm On Jul 26, 2013
A nursing mother's bosom turned you on? shocked

Hmmmm. What kind of answer were you even expecting?
Re: Ladies How Do You Transform by Nobody: 10:21pm On Jul 26, 2013
Caracta: A nursing mother's bosom turned you on? shocked

Hmmmm. What kind of answer were you even expecting?
she's sort of my ex, I thought I explained that. We never had s e x but dated and did stuff.

Seems I should stop following this thread as a reasonable and mature answer isn't forthcoming instead you all want somebody to point at and console yourselves that you are righteous.
Re: Ladies How Do You Transform by taryour(f): 10:35pm On Jul 26, 2013
blink182: she's sort of my ex, I thought I explained that. We never had s e x but dated and did stuff.

Seems I should stop following this thread as a reasonable and mature answer isn't forthcoming instead you all want somebody to point at and console yourselves that you are righteous.

You want a matured advice Why not get matured first?
Re: Ladies How Do You Transform by taryour(f): 10:35pm On Jul 26, 2013
blink182: she's sort of my ex, I thought I explained that. We never had s e x but dated and did stuff.

You want a matured answer Why not get matured first?
Re: Ladies How Do You Transform by Caracta(f): 11:08pm On Jul 26, 2013
Oh...your ex? No wonder! I thought you said you "tried to date her".

As for your question, i think the importance of bosom feeding and hormonal changes during pregnancy lead to the 'transfomation' you are referring to.
Re: Ladies How Do You Transform by Nobody: 9:43am On Jul 27, 2013
taryour:

You want a matured answer Why not get matured first?
you will be ignored tongue
Re: Ladies How Do You Transform by Nobody: 9:45am On Jul 27, 2013
Caracta: Oh...your ex? No wonder! I thought you said you "tried to date her".

As for your question, i think the importance of bosom feeding and hormonal changes during pregnancy lead to the 'transfomation' you are referring to.
sorry, I put it wrongly.

(1) (Reply)

Grandma Gives Birth To Twin Granddaughters / What Is The Benefit Of Traveling Abroad For Child's Birth? / Girl Wakes Up During Her Own Burial Ceremony

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.