Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,846 members, 7,820,950 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:42 AM

Dr Chris 'Tunde' Ngige - Anambra 2014 (ACN) - Is It Possible? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dr Chris 'Tunde' Ngige - Anambra 2014 (ACN) - Is It Possible? (2063 Views)

Uche Ekwunife Visits Chris Ngige Over The Death Of His Dad (Pic) / Fashola, Amaechi, Ngige, Onu, Lai, Kachikwu Make Ministerial List - TheCable / Ngige,ex Gov. Of Anambra Spotted As Security Of Okorocha Imo State Gov (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dr Chris 'Tunde' Ngige - Anambra 2014 (ACN) - Is It Possible? by Sunofgod(m): 11:34pm On Jul 26, 2013
Please advise. . . . .
Re: Dr Chris 'Tunde' Ngige - Anambra 2014 (ACN) - Is It Possible? by datChelseaBoy: 2:18am On Jul 27, 2013
Dr Chris Tunde Ngige of ACN - No!
Dr Chris Tunde Ngige of other parties - No!
Dr Chris Ngige of ACN - No!
Dr Chris Ngige of other parties - Yes!
Re: Dr Chris 'Tunde' Ngige - Anambra 2014 (ACN) - Is It Possible? by samuelkaykay(m): 7:17am On Jul 27, 2013
I prefer Alhaji Chris Usman Ngige,any party,anytime!
Re: Dr Chris 'Tunde' Ngige - Anambra 2014 (ACN) - Is It Possible? by Nobody: 7:31am On Jul 27, 2013
Tribalism is growing at an alarming rate among Igbos...

4 Likes

Re: Dr Chris 'Tunde' Ngige - Anambra 2014 (ACN) - Is It Possible? by 9jaIhail(m): 7:33am On Jul 27, 2013
ilugunboy: Tribalism is growing at an alarming rate among Igbos...

They are fast learning from south westerners who inverted tribalism in Nigeria union.

10 Likes

Re: Dr Chris 'Tunde' Ngige - Anambra 2014 (ACN) - Is It Possible? by Nobody: 8:14am On Jul 27, 2013
datChelseaBoy: Dr Chris Tunde Ngige of ACN - No!

I see, ever since he added the Tunde to his name, Fashola has been deporting Igbos from Lagos. If he adds "Tunde" to our Government House, we might as well be deported from our dear villages as well?

1 Like

Re: Dr Chris 'Tunde' Ngige - Anambra 2014 (ACN) - Is It Possible? by 9jaIhail(m): 8:17am On Jul 27, 2013
ilugunboy:

You want us to start on the historical journey of tribalism on this thread again?

Who is this dolt?

Don't pretend like you don't know where it all started.
Re: Dr Chris 'Tunde' Ngige - Anambra 2014 (ACN) - Is It Possible? by Nobody: 8:20am On Jul 27, 2013
9ja_I_hail:

Don't pretend like you don't know where it all started.

Of course I know...I even know it the same people that killed other Nigerians and spared their own

3 Likes

Re: Dr Chris 'Tunde' Ngige - Anambra 2014 (ACN) - Is It Possible? by 9jaIhail(m): 8:31am On Jul 27, 2013
ilugunboy:

Of course I know...I even know it the same people that killed other Nigerians and spared there own

Grow up my son. Are you implying that the coup sponsored by South west amala politicians took place before the devilish pogrom carried out by hausa and and south west amala jihadist.

2 Likes

Re: Dr Chris 'Tunde' Ngige - Anambra 2014 (ACN) - Is It Possible? by Nobody: 8:37am On Jul 27, 2013
9ja_I_hail:

Grow up my son. Are you implying that the coup sponsored by South west amala politicians took place before the devilish pogrom carried out by hausa and and south west amala jihadist.

As usual..you've started posting senseless comment....we've not even start and already you are weary.

2 Likes

Re: Dr Chris 'Tunde' Ngige - Anambra 2014 (ACN) - Is It Possible? by Tolexander: 8:44am On Jul 27, 2013
I just dey pass ni o!
Nobody should cross my path o!
Re: Dr Chris 'Tunde' Ngige - Anambra 2014 (ACN) - Is It Possible? by 9jaIhail(m): 8:53am On Jul 27, 2013
ilugunboy:

As usual..you've started posting senseless comment....we've not even start and already you are weary.

Senseless comment? Never mind egungu boy, i am used to you guys antics, always looking for escape rout when the debate is about to take shape. But if your heart can carry what is about to come, i wouldn't mind showing the world how awolowo introduced tribalism into Nigeria politics.

2 Likes

Re: Dr Chris 'Tunde' Ngige - Anambra 2014 (ACN) - Is It Possible? by abokinside: 9:08am On Jul 27, 2013
Oh pls guys don't start. Pls vote for Andy Uba of pdp he is cleaner than Ngige, he has only worked for Obasanjo as a domestic staff, in any case obj is not a jihadist since he is a christian. Now I knowwhy ur s eastern states are so backward rather than vote a competent and courageous leader to serve you, ethnic and religious bigotry will not let you. Goodluck Jonathan has messed with your brains completely. Which party deos not have abundance of abokis and "jihadist" check your facts very well I mean ask any one in the political circle, Alimodu Sheriff, Yerima, and the other pdp senator from borno who was charged for terrorism by the sss are all close friends of the president, so whipping up fake ethnic and religious setiments to pace the way for your incompetent candidates can only help set the south east back further. You can learn from us in the south west where we dont buy this bull crap, knowing fully well that a yoruba man is a yoruba man whether christian or muslim, whether pdp or acn or lp, competence is what matters most.

1 Like

Re: Dr Chris 'Tunde' Ngige - Anambra 2014 (ACN) - Is It Possible? by tawa89(f): 9:13am On Jul 27, 2013
abokinside: Oh pls guys don't start. Pls vote for Andy Uba of pdp he is cleaner than Ngige, he has only worked for Obasanjo as a domestic staff, in any case obj is not a jihadist since he is a christian. Now I knowwhy ur s eastern states are so backward rather than vote a competent and courageous leader to serve you, ethnic and religious bigotry will not let you. Goodluck Jonathan has messed with your brains completely. Which party deos not have abundance of abokis and "jihadist" check your facts very well I mean ask any one in the political circle, Alimodu Sheriff, Yerima, and the other pdp senator from borno who was charged for terrorism by the sss are all close friends of the president, so whipping up fake ethnic and religious setiments to pace the way for your incompetent candidates can only help set the south east back further. You can learn from us in the south west where we dont buy this bull crap, knowing fully well that a yoruba man is a yoruba man whether christian or muslim, whether pdp or acn or lp, competence is what matters most.
East is backward? Can you provide ANY stat to back this claim up? ANY stat at all.
Re: Dr Chris 'Tunde' Ngige - Anambra 2014 (ACN) - Is It Possible? by softwareman(m): 9:22am On Jul 27, 2013
datChelseaBoy: Dr Chris Tunde Ngige of ACN - No!
I THINK UNDERSTAND THE PURPOSE OF THIS THREAD. LEVERAGE THE MUTUAL ANIMOSITY, DISTRUST AND HATRED MOST YORUBAS AND IGBOS HAVE FOR EACH OTHER TO UNDERMINE NGIGE 'S CHANCE IN THE FORTHCOMING GOVERNORSHIP ELECTION. THE BASIC IDEA HERE IS THAT SINCE ASSOCIATION WITH YORUBAS PROVOKES NEGATIVE VIBES FROM IGBOS THEN NGIGE ALMOST D8ES NOT STAND A CHANCE IN AS MUCH AS HE CHOOSES A PLATFORM THAT IS ASSOCIATED WITH THE ENEMY.
TO ME THIS IS A LEGITIMATE AND POTENT POLITICAL STRATEGY AND I COMMEND THE CREATOR OF THIS THREAD FOR HIS INTELLIGENCE
TO ME, THIS IS NOT NEW. PETER OBI AND UMEH USED PRECISELY THE SAME STRATEGY AGAINST NGIGE IN THE LAST SENATORIAL ELECTION. WHAT IS PUZZLING TO ME IS HOW NGIGE WAS ABLE TO OVERCOME THIS KIND OF FORMIDABLE NEGATIVE TO HAVE WON THAT ELECTION.
FOR ME EVEN IF NGIGE LOSES THE COMING ELECTION HE HAS SHOWN AN UNUSUAL PRINCIPLE AND COURAGE NOT COMMON WITH MOST NIGERIAN POLITICIANS.
WHAT A TYPICAL POLITICIAN WOULD HAVE DONE IS CHANGE HIS PLATFORM AND DISTANCE HIMSELF FROM HIS YORUBAS ASSOCIATES .
Re: Dr Chris 'Tunde' Ngige - Anambra 2014 (ACN) - Is It Possible? by 9jaIhail(m): 9:30am On Jul 27, 2013
ilugunboy:

Of course I know...I even know it the same people that killed other Nigerians and spared there own

Egungu boy.. I really don't wanna do this but you pushed me hard. Below article highlighted when and who introduced tribalism in Nigeria. I hope you can be man enough and agree with the fact provided.. Mind you, this history dated before the coup which took place in January 15/1966.

"The NCNC strategy was to seize the opportunity of the alliance to slap back the AG in the face to pay it back in its own coin for what it did to the NCNC in 1952 at the Western House of Assembly." TOS Benson

"In 1952, the Action Group propagated its philosophy of East for the East, North for the North and the West for the West and argued that if an Hausa man could be leader of the government in the North, an Igboman as leader of government in the East, then an Igbo man should not lead the government in the West. Of course the Action Group philosophy gained ground. On its own part, the NCNC philosophy focused on one Nigeria, one country and one constitution. Therefore, the NCNC lost to the Action Group in the West even in the appointment of two of the five Lagos members to the Federal House, the Action Group voted against Zik in the Western House of Assembly irrespective of the fact that NCNC won the five members in Lagos.

However, the man who led the East then (Eyo Ita) whom the Action Group regarded as an Igbo man was an Efik and not Igbo. In its political game and rascality, the Action Group, through vote buying and manipulation had vaporised the NCNC majority in the House and this prevented Zik from being leader of government in the Western Region or going on from the West to the House of Representatives in Lagos. The Lagos Metropolis was then part of the West. At that time, members got to the Federal House from their regional Houses through Electoral College except in Lagos where general election was conducted and the NCNC 'Five Men of Destiny' defeated the five members of the Action Group."
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/TalkNigeria/message/60864

the bolded line is a clear evidence that Western Nigerian man call awolowo and his followers introduced bribe,corruption,vote rigging and every other bad acts existing in Nigeria today.. Thanks to Awolowo for his wonderful legacy.
Re: Dr Chris 'Tunde' Ngige - Anambra 2014 (ACN) - Is It Possible? by abokinside: 9:31am On Jul 27, 2013
tawa89: East is backward? Can you provide ANY stat to back this claim up? ANY stat at all.

Easterners are not backward, level of governance in the south eastern state is poor compared to what we get in the south west. One of the reasons for this is because we have refused oppression an excuses from the ruling class, we voted Awo loyalists in 1999, they failed us so we voted the party at the center, they also failed us we voted them out. Like Ghana that has been able to do this we can see the development in their policy and democracy unlike Nigeria that has refused to change a non performing party that has rules for over 14 yrs with 3 presidents yet has not improved the life of his citizens. Let the easterners dump all primordial sentiments and start voting competent leaders.
Re: Dr Chris 'Tunde' Ngige - Anambra 2014 (ACN) - Is It Possible? by 9jaIhail(m): 9:48am On Jul 27, 2013
abokinside:
[s]Easterners are not backward, level of governance in the south eastern state is poor compared to what we get in the south west. One of the reasons for this is because we have refused oppression an excuses from the ruling class, we voted Awo loyalists in 1999, they failed us so we voted the party at the center, they also failed us we voted them out. Like Ghana that has been able to do this we can see the development in their policy and democracy unlike Nigeria that has refused to change a non performing party that has rules for over 14 yrs with 3 presidents yet has not improved the life of his citizens. Let the easterners dump all primordial sentiments and start voting competent leaders[/s].

You are not making sense, Tawa89 asked you a simple question.. Name one state in Nigeria that is far better than any state in the East. Don't tell me lagos or kano because both states wasn't developed by the regional leaders.
Re: Dr Chris 'Tunde' Ngige - Anambra 2014 (ACN) - Is It Possible? by austinkenneth: 9:49am On Jul 27, 2013
abokinside: Oh pls guys don't start. Pls vote for Andy Uba of pdp he is cleaner than Ngige, he has only worked for Obasanjo as a domestic staff, in any case obj is not a jihadist since he is a christian. Now I knowwhy ur s eastern states are so backward rather than vote a competent and courageous leader to serve you, ethnic and religious bigotry will not let you. Goodluck Jonathan has messed with your brains completely. Which party deos not have abundance of abokis and "jihadist" check your facts very well I mean ask any one in the political circle, Alimodu Sheriff, Yerima, and the other pdp senator from borno who was charged for terrorism by the sss are all close friends of the president, so whipping up fake ethnic and religious setiments to pace the way for your incompetent candidates can only help set the south east back further. You can learn from us in the south west where we dont buy this bull crap, knowing fully well that a yoruba man is a yoruba man whether christian or muslim, whether pdp or acn or lp, competence is what matters most.
Do you think Uba can beat Ngige in Anambra regardless of the party they belong to? Anambra people are one of the most logical ib Nigeria and will easily sacrifice loyalty on the altar of competence.

They problem with most Nigerians is that they sit ib their closet and come up with baseless theories. what ure saying we should learn from you is what we have been doing from time immemorial and dats what we will do. For your information igbos had democracy years before colonisation.

In Anambra, Ngige will win regardless of his party. In 2015 GEJ will win with PDP.

My friend u need to get ur facts right and not assume things and accuse south east being backward. Stop behaving like someone who is high on vodka. Be sure ure done with yout hangover before u post again.

from that state u have Ezekwesili, Emeagwali, Soludo, Azikiwe, Ekwueme, Akunyili etcetera
Re: Dr Chris 'Tunde' Ngige - Anambra 2014 (ACN) - Is It Possible? by softwareman(m): 10:21am On Jul 27, 2013
9ja_I_hail:

Egungu boy.. I really don't wanna do this but you pushed me hard. Below article highlighted when and who introduced tribalism in Nigeria. I hope you can be man enough and agree with the fact provided.. Mind you, this history dated before the coup which took place in January 15/1966.

"The NCNC strategy was to seize the opportunity of the alliance to slap back the AG in the face to pay it back in its own coin for what it did to the NCNC in 1952 at the Western House of Assembly." TOS Benson

"In 1952, the Action Group propagated its philosophy of East for the East, North for the North and the West for the West and argued that if an Hausa man could be leader of the government in the North, an Igboman as leader of government in the East, then an Igbo man should not lead the government in the West. Of course the Action Group philosophy gained ground. On its own part, the NCNC philosophy focused on one Nigeria, one country and one constitution. Therefore, the NCNC lost to the Action Group in the West even in the appointment of two of the five Lagos members to the Federal House, the Action Group voted against Zik in the Western House of Assembly irrespective of the fact that NCNC won the five members in Lagos.

However, the man who led the East then (Eyo Ita) whom the Action Group regarded as an Igbo man was an Efik and not Igbo. In its political game and rascality, the Action Group, through vote buying and manipulation had vaporised the NCNC majority in the House and this prevented Zik from being leader of government in the Western Region or going on from the West to the House of Representatives in Lagos. The Lagos Metropolis was then part of the West. At that time, members got to the Federal House from their regional Houses through Electoral College except in Lagos where general election was conducted and the NCNC 'Five Men of Destiny' defeated the five members of the Action Group."

the bolded line is a clear evidence that Western Nigerian man call awolowo and his followers introduced bribe,corruption,vote rigging and every other bad acts existing in Nigeria today.. Thanks to Awolowo for his wonderful legacy.
MY BROTHER YOU QUOTING THE NCNC VERSION OF EVENTS. HERE IS ANOTHER VERSION.THE IBADAN PEOPLE'S PARTY LEAD BY AKINLOYE AND ADELABU ACTUALLY CONTESTED THE ELECTION AS A GROUP AND THE UNDERSTANDING WAS THAT AFTER WINNING THEY WOULD ALIGN WITH NCNC TO FORM THE GOVRNMENT IN THE WEST. PLEASE NOTE THAT ALL THE NCNC MEMBERS WERE YORUBAS AND IT WAS ONLY IN THE WEST THAT THERE WAS A DOMINANCE OF TWO PARTIES.
THE EAST WAS 100ERCENT NCNC AND THE NORTH WAS MAJORLY NPC.
THE ISSUE CAME UP WHEN ZIK WHO IS THE LEADER OF NCNC AND FROM THE EAST WANTED TO BECOME THE PREMIER OF THE WEST WHEN ANOTHER EASTERNER HEADS THE EAST.
THIS IS WHAT PROVOKED THE CROSS CARPETING OF SOME YORUBA NCNC MEMBERS TO THE AG. OF COURSE THE AG EXPLOITED THE SITUATION TO THEIR ADVANTAGE.
NOW IF THE MOTIVE IS TRIBALISM, HOW COME THE SAME SET OF NCNC MEMBERS LATER SUPPORTED AKINTOLA AND ALIGNED WITH THE FULANI HAUSA NPC WHILE AWO'S AG ALIGNED WITH THE IBO DOMINATED NCNC. IT WAS ALL POLITIICS!!

1 Like

Re: Dr Chris 'Tunde' Ngige - Anambra 2014 (ACN) - Is It Possible? by Nobody: 10:22am On Jul 27, 2013
9ja_I_hail:

You are a joker ! So this "fact" is all you've got up your sleeve?

You don't expect me to take you serious...or do you? Like seriously? undecided

1 Like

Re: Dr Chris 'Tunde' Ngige - Anambra 2014 (ACN) - Is It Possible? by Willy4Willy: 10:28am On Jul 27, 2013
ilugunboy:

You see, you are real Olukuboy, Awolowo was the Chief in Command of tribalism.
Re: Dr Chris 'Tunde' Ngige - Anambra 2014 (ACN) - Is It Possible? by softwareman(m): 10:37am On Jul 27, 2013
Willy4Willy:
You see, you are real Olukuboy, Awolowo was the Chief in Command of tribalism.
I HAVE A QUESTION FOR YOU. IF HUBERT MACAULY A YORUBA WHO FOUNDED NCNC AND WAS THE LEADER BEFORE ON HIS DEATH , NNAMDI AZIKWE THE SECRETARY TOOK OVER , WAS ALIVE AND THE SITUATION ARISES THAT A YORUBA MAN WILL HEAD THE EAST AND WEST WOULD IT BE ACCEPTABLE TO YOUR PEOPLE..?
TWO: IF AZIKWE WAS NOT IBO WOULD THE IGBOS HAVE BEEN 100 PERCENT NCNC?
Re: Dr Chris 'Tunde' Ngige - Anambra 2014 (ACN) - Is It Possible? by softwareman(m): 10:48am On Jul 27, 2013
austinkenneth:
Do you think Uba can beat Ngige in Anambra regardless of the party they belong to? Anambra people are one of the most logical ib Nigeria and will easily sacrifice loyalty on the altar of competence.

They problem with most Nigerians is that they sit ib their closet and come up with baseless theories. what ure saying we should learn from you is what we have been doing from time immemorial and dats what we will do. For your information igbos had democracy years before colonisation.

In Anambra, Ngige will win regardless of his party. In 2015 GEJ will win with PDP.

My friend u need to get ur facts right and not assume things and accuse south east being backward. Stop behaving like someone who is high on vodka. Be sure ure done with yout hangover before u post again.

from that state u have Ezekwesili, Emeagwali, Soludo, Azikiwe, Ekwueme, Akunyili etcetera
BUT THE TRUTH IS THAT NO ONE WILL COMPETE WITH NGIGE ON THE BASIS OF HIS RECORD. THE STRATEGY WILL BE TO WHIP UP EXTRANEOUS NEGATIVE SENTIMENTS AS THIS THREAD SOUGHT TO DO. HOW EFFECTIVE THIS ASSOCATIVE OSCTRATIZATION STRATEGY WILL BE IS WHAT THE JURY IS STILL OUT FOR!
Re: Dr Chris 'Tunde' Ngige - Anambra 2014 (ACN) - Is It Possible? by dridowu: 10:53am On Jul 27, 2013
Hmmmmmm, u people are not learning yet
Re: Dr Chris 'Tunde' Ngige - Anambra 2014 (ACN) - Is It Possible? by 9jaIhail(m): 10:53am On Jul 27, 2013
software man:
MY BROTHER YOU QUOTING THE NCNC VERSION OF EVENTS. HERE IS ANOTHER VERSION.THE IBADAN PEOPLE'S PARTY LEAD BY AKINLOYE AND ADELABU ACTUALLY CONTESTED THE ELECTION AS A GROUP AND THE UNDERSTANDING WAS THAT AFTER WINNING THEY WOULD ALIGN WITH NCNC TO FORM THE GOVRNMENT IN THE WEST. PLEASE NOTE THAT ALL THE NCNC MEMBERS WERE YORUBAS AND IT WAS ONLY IN THE WEST THAT THERE WAS A DOMINANCE OF TWO PARTIES.
THE EAST WAS 100ERCENT NCNC AND THE NORTH WAS MAJORLY NPC.
THE ISSUE CAME UP WHEN ZIK WHO IS THE LEADER OF NCNC AND FROM THE EAST WANTED TO BECOME THE PREMIER OF THE WEST WHEN ANOTHER EASTERNER HEADS THE EAST.
THIS IS WHAT PROVOKED THE CROSS CARPETING OF SOME YORUBA NCNC MEMBERS TO THE AG. OF COURSE THE AG EXPLOITED THE SITUATION TO THEIR ADVANTAGE.
NOW IF THE MOTIVE IS TRIBALISM, HOW COME THE SAME SET OF NCNC MEMBERS LATER SUPPORTED AKINTOLA AND ALIGNED WITH THE FULANI HAUSA NPC WHILE AWO'S AG ALIGNED WITH THE IBO DOMINATED NCNC. IT WAS ALL POLITIICS!!

It is obvious that you missed the point... Go back to the article you will see the highlighted part in bold. Bolded part proved and indicted awo and his cohort of being responsible for election rigging,vote buying and manipulation we as people experiencing in this unholy marriage call Nigeria.

Another vital point i would like you to look into in the article is the line where it stated that minority of action group party lead by awo manipulated majority(NCNC) which Zik represented, Making it impossible for zik to win the election that would have made him premier of the west. Now if this is not tribalism tell me what it is. Mind you an hausa man was the first mayor of Enugu state.
Re: Dr Chris 'Tunde' Ngige - Anambra 2014 (ACN) - Is It Possible? by 9jaIhail(m): 10:58am On Jul 27, 2013
ilugunboy:

Isn't the above statement in quote too lame and weak as unproductive dicck to counter the fact presented above. To make it worst, this is a man who started this argument now shying away from the truth.

Anyway. I'm out of this thread hope you learned enough lesson today.
Re: Dr Chris 'Tunde' Ngige - Anambra 2014 (ACN) - Is It Possible? by softwareman(m): 11:42am On Jul 27, 2013
9ja_I_hail:

It is obvious that you missed the point... Go back to the article you will see the highlighted part in bold. Bolded part proved and indicted awo and his cohort of being responsible for election rigging,vote buying and manipulation we as people experiencing in this unholy marriage call Nigeria.

Another vital point i would like you to look into in the article is the line where it stated that minority of action group party lead by awo manipulated majority(NCNC) which Zik represented, Making it impossible for zik to win the election that would have made him premier of the west. Now if this is not tribalism tell me what it is. Mind you an hausa man was the first mayor of Enugu state.
HONESTLY I DID NOT MISS A SINGLE POINT. YOU ARE STILL QUOTING FROM THE NCNC VERSION OF EVENT. THIS I CAN UNDERSTAND.. BUT IT DOES NOT MAKE IT A FACT.
I CAN ALSO UNDERSTAND WHY YOU COULD NOT SEE THE ASPECT OF THE OTHER VERSION THAT INDICTS ZIK FOR SURREPTITIOUSLY CARRYING OUT A TRIBAL AGENDA OF DOMINATION.

1 Like

Re: Dr Chris 'Tunde' Ngige - Anambra 2014 (ACN) - Is It Possible? by T9ksy(m): 12:02pm On Jul 27, 2013
9ja_I_hail:

Geez! you guys just never let up!

Wth would Zik an iboman wants to be premier of western nigeria-a region home to the yorubas? So there were no credible and capable yorubamen in NCNC who could have assumed the premiership of western nigeria at the time that it had to be zik-an ibo man? Wasn't that tribalism, in itself? Why would the yorubas put an iboman in charge of its affairs? Are we siamese twins? Especially one that told us few years earlier that "God created the iboman to save the sons of africa from bondage"! You guys only claim one nigeria when you want to lord it over others in their ancestral land. Meanwhile, zik the nigerian didn't even contest in the north-his birthplace. Probably because he knew hell will freezes first before an iboman is allowed to be premier in that region.

Oh well, at least you admitted that Zik did not win the so-called election in question unlike most of your compatriots including the late odumegwu.

Lastly, i have a question for you and your ilk; would you place the affairs of your household and the future of your family in the hands of your best friend when you are well able to handle it, yourself? And btw, the r/ship between the yorubas and the igbos at that time can not, by any stretch of the imagination be construed as true friends. Rather we were fierce rivals. I doubt the need to remind you of what led to the death of NYM.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Obong Victor Attah Gets A Heroic Reception After The 2014 National Conference / Warplanes Strike Boko Haram In Borno State / Security Agencies Investigate Impounded Antonov Aircraft In Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.