Stats: 3,194,748 members, 7,955,858 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 05:12 PM

Lagos Prostitution Camp Where Underage Girls Are Recruited - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lagos Prostitution Camp Where Underage Girls Are Recruited (51568 Views)

Russian Photographer Unveils Nigerian Ladies Who Are Into Prostitution / Police Nab Man For Raping Underage Girls / I Only Raped Four Of Them"man Who Is Accused Of Raping 8 Underage Girls In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

Re: Lagos Prostitution Camp Where Underage Girls Are Recruited by joyidarauko: 1:31pm On Jul 27, 2013
what a world a times is not their faulty like that but i think the presenter should advice their to look for a job that the will pay them 10thousand a month or so that that let them remember Jesus is love

Re: Lagos Prostitution Camp Where Underage Girls Are Recruited by geosegun(m): 1:32pm On Jul 27, 2013
God help us
Re: Lagos Prostitution Camp Where Underage Girls Are Recruited by farem: 1:32pm On Jul 27, 2013
So na Ramadanists were-and-later-will-be the big market. Did I get that right?

Re: Lagos Prostitution Camp Where Underage Girls Are Recruited by ujchief(m): 1:34pm On Jul 27, 2013
Another reason why prostitution should be legalized. At least, let it be directly under the portfolio of the Ministry of Women affairs; who will ensure that no under-aged girl will be licensed to practice the trade.

Re: Lagos Prostitution Camp Where Underage Girls Are Recruited by Nobody: 1:35pm On Jul 27, 2013
abdulkayus: And wen u said that dey shld marry early, dey will said its archaic. So which one do u prefer now. Being a wife at 15 or being a prostitute at 15?

NONE! undecided

Pedophile

Re: Lagos Prostitution Camp Where Underage Girls Are Recruited by sylve11: 1:36pm On Jul 27, 2013
deols: What is it with reporters always going to the prostitutes? Without ever proffering solution nor helping them out?It appears this time of the year us the one they choose all the time. Could it be that they go with ulterior motives?

How about going to the prisons for a change?

Lazy journalists with nothing new to offer.No wonder uneducated bloggers are taking their place.

ok, the stake has been handed over to u, what can u do in ur own little capacity? cool
Re: Lagos Prostitution Camp Where Underage Girls Are Recruited by Revolva(m): 1:37pm On Jul 27, 2013
This is noting new...in Naija..when they have impoverish the masses...well na them go tire..omo girls dey hussle...these days badly....
Re: Lagos Prostitution Camp Where Underage Girls Are Recruited by Decryptor(m): 1:43pm On Jul 27, 2013
Make i book this space first while i read :-P
Re: Lagos Prostitution Camp Where Underage Girls Are Recruited by toshmann(m): 1:47pm On Jul 27, 2013
Sex and Poverty go hand in glove. The poorer the subject the more bizarre the sexualityy . That's why poor girls are married off at 12 while daughters of the rich wait to get old and get education before CHOOSING whom to marry.

This is the story world wide. No be only Naija.

Even sef, in Kenya, some girls were paid to sleep with a dog. How much were they paid kwanu? Peanuts.

Poverty is terrible! But it's NO EXCUSE for this kind of behavior.

Re: Lagos Prostitution Camp Where Underage Girls Are Recruited by Sike(m): 1:47pm On Jul 27, 2013
Summarize please. This Life's too short you know.
Re: Lagos Prostitution Camp Where Underage Girls Are Recruited by kabba7(m): 1:49pm On Jul 27, 2013
ĄЙd̶̲̥̅̊ some hollow heads are arguing over underaged marriaged .
Take U̶̲̥̅̊ babby\sister to those centres for admission .
PS. Collect reciept oh
Re: Lagos Prostitution Camp Where Underage Girls Are Recruited by DEGREE2466(m): 1:52pm On Jul 27, 2013
Wetin this reporters dey find for prostitute house all the time self? Okwa anya na aga zam zam na ahu ukwu na aga wara wara. Ihe onye ma ya mara ya
Re: Lagos Prostitution Camp Where Underage Girls Are Recruited by AK481(m): 1:57pm On Jul 27, 2013
la furia: It is not all about passing law to stop young girls from marrying early but protecting from the beginning. In the North, young girls are married off early, in the south they are made to work as housmaid or go into prostitution. All these can be link to one factor; poverty. People shouldn't underestimate the power of poverty. Iaws or inspirational talks and campaigns about girls rite wont put food on their table.
We live in a sick world where people dont render help sincerely with out expecting something in return. So many things are simply just wrong in Nigeria

In america,uk,germany,holland,brazil....,there are more prostitutes than nigeria,I want you to reconsider linking prostitution directly to poverty,it is more immoral than poverty.havnt u seen a prostitute using new bold 5 or iphone 5? Can't they use the money to start up small scale biz?

The thing is,prostitution money is like park levy,it s free money they get for not doing anything.

Re: Lagos Prostitution Camp Where Underage Girls Are Recruited by Nobody: 2:00pm On Jul 27, 2013
smh
Re: Lagos Prostitution Camp Where Underage Girls Are Recruited by Nobody: 2:01pm On Jul 27, 2013
toshmann: Sex and Poverty go hand in glove. The poorer the subject the more bizarre the sexualityy . That's why poor girls are married off at 12 while daughters of the rich wait to get old and get education before CHOOSING whom to marry.

This is the story world wide. No be only Naija.

Even sef, in Kenya, some girls were paid to sleep with a dog. How much were they paid kwanu? Peanuts.

Poverty is terrible! But it's NO EXCUSE for this kind of behavior.

true!!
Re: Lagos Prostitution Camp Where Underage Girls Are Recruited by Nobody: 2:02pm On Jul 27, 2013
y2kaustinstone_:
Hello Friends,am about to renew the rent of my apartment,i would have conveniently do that.i just finish settling a huge debt,and i don't want to miss these apartment,cos it decent and we always have power smiley smiley tongue.I have half of the money and just looking for a decent and working class person to add the remaining half.am a christian,from akwa ibom state,am currently working for a logistic firm in Apapa-Lagos.

Interested person,swiftly call me up on 08134340380(Austin).
mshewwwwwwwwwwww very funny:/
Re: Lagos Prostitution Camp Where Underage Girls Are Recruited by Symphony007: 2:02pm On Jul 27, 2013
Can someone tell me how long a ban usually last? Some PDP goons appear to have done their worse by shutting me out of the polotical discuss but let them enjoy their holiday while it last because i will soon be back with ten times more venom to spew.
Re: Lagos Prostitution Camp Where Underage Girls Are Recruited by sakaguchi(m): 2:05pm On Jul 27, 2013
AK 48:

In america,uk,germany,holland,brazil....,there are more prostitutes than nigeria,I want you to reconsider linking prostitution directly to poverty,it is more immoral than poverty.havnt u seen a prostitute using new bold 5 or iphone 5? Can't they use the money to start up small scale biz?

The thing is,prostitution money is like park levy,it s free money they get for not doing anything.
Who tell you they do nothing, people straff you are there saying they do nothing
Re: Lagos Prostitution Camp Where Underage Girls Are Recruited by toshmann(m): 2:07pm On Jul 27, 2013
AK 48:

You're wrong. Prostitution has a lot to do with poverty. Having an expensive phone doesn't mean you ain't poor. Poor background can also lead to mental and intellectual poverty. While studying in the UK I met a number of European and American students who didnt own a mobile phone at all. They say they don't need it.
Obama has just one house in Chicago. How many houses do your politicians own.

So having a Bold 50 phone doesn't exclude poverty. A girl that grew up in the middle class family would rather have her last dime spent on education and accomodation and textbooks and whatever is left she'll use it to buy a simple mobile phone that she can use to call daddy and mommy.

A girl from extremely poor home is sold into prostitution, she no finish primary school, so university is out of the question. Whatever little money she makes she can only think of clothes, party, sexx, men, fashion. So she can afford to buy Bold 5 phone and expensive shoes but she is still the poor one. Her livelihood depends on opening her legs.

Re: Lagos Prostitution Camp Where Underage Girls Are Recruited by Nobody: 2:08pm On Jul 27, 2013
farem: So na Ramadanists were-and-later-will-be the big market. Did I get that right?
grin no mind them,make them dey wear jumper sokoto,long bear bear and small cap for head,dey deceieve themselves.now we know the biggest clients of those night workers grin but for day time,them go say hawusubilayi,but when eyes no dey grin

Re: Lagos Prostitution Camp Where Underage Girls Are Recruited by Nobody: 2:08pm On Jul 27, 2013
Symphony007: Can someone tell me how long a ban usually last? Some PDP goons appear to have done their worse by shutting me out of the polotical discuss but let them enjoy their holiday while it last because i will soon be back with ten times more venom to spew.
check your profile and you will see it before you get to ''following''. It is usually written there.

I have been banned too and can't wait to get back. wink
Re: Lagos Prostitution Camp Where Underage Girls Are Recruited by JaaizTech: 2:09pm On Jul 27, 2013
digitalnaira: Bad business this ramadan period. So na muslims be thier major customers. Abeg na my observation oh no be say I mean anything by saying so.
Did you also observe that Christians are majorly the prostitutes.

Re: Lagos Prostitution Camp Where Underage Girls Are Recruited by basilo101: 2:12pm On Jul 27, 2013
Yerima was right afterall
Re: Lagos Prostitution Camp Where Underage Girls Are Recruited by abu0710102013: 2:12pm On Jul 27, 2013
We muslims say marriage dem say no its underage, pedopilia and child abuse. Pls provide solution to this. Oh sori she became pregnant at jss3 nawa pls nairalanders we want explanation
Re: Lagos Prostitution Camp Where Underage Girls Are Recruited by Nobody: 2:13pm On Jul 27, 2013
Can anyone link early marriage to any of Nigeria's problem is absolutely NO, early wife or early prostituion choose one, if you have sense.
Re: Lagos Prostitution Camp Where Underage Girls Are Recruited by 3ace(m): 2:14pm On Jul 27, 2013
JOYCEOUS: Cudn't rid evrytin abeg!

*too long a story*
But if to say na romantic novel, you go read am from cover to cover in 3days.

Re: Lagos Prostitution Camp Where Underage Girls Are Recruited by Nobody: 2:14pm On Jul 27, 2013
abu0710102013: We muslims say marriage dem say no its underage, pedopilia and child abuse. Pls provide solution to this. Oh sori she became pregnant at jss3 nawa pls nairalanders we want explanation

So the solution would have been to marry her off before JSS 3, abi?

Another thread, another brainfart in NL.
Re: Lagos Prostitution Camp Where Underage Girls Are Recruited by JaaizTech: 2:16pm On Jul 27, 2013
toshmann:

You're wrong. Prostitution has a lot to do with poverty. Having an expensive phone doesn't mean you ain't poor. Poor background can also lead to mental and intellectual poverty. While studying in the UK I met a number of European and American students who didnt own a mobile phone at all. They say they don't need it.
Obama has just one house in Chicago. How many houses do your politicians own.

So having a Bold 50 phone doesn't exclude poverty. A girl that grew up in the middle class family would rather have her last dime spent on education and accomodation and textbooks and whatever is left she'll use it to buy a simple mobile phone that she can use to call daddy and mommy.

A girl from extremely poor home is sold into prostitution, she no finish primary school, so university is out of the question. Whatever little money she makes she can only think of clothes, party, sexx, men, fashion. So she can afford to buy Bold 5 phone and expensive shoes but she is still the poor one. Her livelihood depends on opening her legs.
Prostitution thrives where the environment or society allows it to thrive. There is no where in the world, where paid sex will not patronized, if you allow it to exist. I doubt poverty has that much to do it, although hopelessness and the fact that the option exists, is what makes it viable.
The best way to curtail it is to legislate against prostitution and crack down on prostitutes.

Re: Lagos Prostitution Camp Where Underage Girls Are Recruited by therealbabe(f): 2:17pm On Jul 27, 2013
spongeback: The thing with prostitution is that everyone condemns it but we do little or nothing to help the girls in the street.
True,nobody eva helps they only condemn, painful
Re: Lagos Prostitution Camp Where Underage Girls Are Recruited by Goldenheart(m): 2:19pm On Jul 27, 2013
JOYCEOUS: Cudn't rid evrytin abeg!

*too long a story*
seconded
Re: Lagos Prostitution Camp Where Underage Girls Are Recruited by aprokoboy: 2:20pm On Jul 27, 2013
aprokoboy says na wa oooooo, www.aprokoboy..com
Re: Lagos Prostitution Camp Where Underage Girls Are Recruited by poweredcom(m): 2:22pm On Jul 27, 2013
hey this is not new..omo me go soon start my own boot camp ashewo business na BIG BUSINESS o love-vendor grin grin grin

Man Burnt Alive For Stealing Black Bullet Drink - VIDEO / "I Value My Cows More Than Human Life" - Adamu Eather Jauro, UNIMAID Graduate / 2 Men Who Use Juju To Grab Lands Murdered In Anambra (Graphic Pics)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49