Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,319 members, 7,811,946 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:35 AM

Man Drowns While Evading Police Arrest In Delta - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Man Drowns While Evading Police Arrest In Delta (10732 Views)

Protest In US, Canada,India Over Shiite Leader's arrest In Nigeria / River Water Level Rises Above Bridge As Man Drowns In Plateau State (Photos) / PDP Chieftain Abandons Agbada, Jumps Fence Evading Arrest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Drowns While Evading Police Arrest In Delta by lurvy: 12:30pm On Jul 27, 2013
Unluvable*:
Please can someone explain why they don't arrest peeps that smoke cigarette, sniff tobacco but arrest peeps that smoke weed

Because the police are jobless and prefer to chase shadows and intimidate innocent people but run away when they face the real criminals and terrorists.
Re: Man Drowns While Evading Police Arrest In Delta by amiskurie(m): 12:32pm On Jul 27, 2013
i thought they says niger deltans were half man and half fish.
che fish dey drown? grin
Re: Man Drowns While Evading Police Arrest In Delta by y2kaustinstone: 12:56pm On Jul 27, 2013
Hello Friends,am about to renew the rent of my apartment,i would have conveniently do that.i just finish settling a huge debt,and i don't want to miss these apartment,cos it decent and we always have power smiley smiley tongue.I have half of the money and just looking for a decent and working class person to add the remaining half.am a christian,from akwa ibom state,am currently working for a logistic firm in Apapa-Lagos.

Interested person,swiftly call me up on 08134340380(Austin).
Re: Man Drowns While Evading Police Arrest In Delta by Dagoma: 1:10pm On Jul 27, 2013
kkkp:
Double wahala

Double wahala for dead body.
Re: Man Drowns While Evading Police Arrest In Delta by fursh(m): 1:23pm On Jul 27, 2013
Suicide has been on his mind, he just saw an avenue to accomplish it. Who knows sad
Re: Man Drowns While Evading Police Arrest In Delta by abbeybanks(m): 1:32pm On Jul 27, 2013
a case of rather die than commit suicide....
Re: Man Drowns While Evading Police Arrest In Delta by davades(m): 2:15pm On Jul 27, 2013
kkkp:
Double wahala

For deady bodyy cheesy

By Fela
Re: Man Drowns While Evading Police Arrest In Delta by Bright2(m): 2:16pm On Jul 27, 2013
He jumped into the River for freedom & he has gotten the freedom once & for all.
Re: Man Drowns While Evading Police Arrest In Delta by Vivapros(m): 4:49pm On Jul 27, 2013
abeg vum kam nma karia statment
Re: Man Drowns While Evading Police Arrest In Delta by md003: 4:53pm On Jul 27, 2013
Tolexander: the implication of what the man did is this, it is better to drown than to be arrested!

he must have been extremely high to think that. na him do himself
Re: Man Drowns While Evading Police Arrest In Delta by Stylaay(m): 6:13pm On Jul 27, 2013
BUSH MAN: why cant the police go and chase after serious criminals, instead of chasing after weed smokers if they are not causing any harm, why cant police live them alone
cos after dem smuke up dem greens dema metamorphose to criminals
Re: Man Drowns While Evading Police Arrest In Delta by Nobody: 7:49pm On Jul 27, 2013
astronautog: Folks let us not blame anybody else but GEJ!!!
for ur statement u are hereby permited to commit suicide. Idiot
Re: Man Drowns While Evading Police Arrest In Delta by BUSHMAN1: 9:05pm On Jul 27, 2013
Stylaay: cos after dem smuke up dem greens dema metamorphose to criminals
grin grin grin grin grin grin not really i smoke weed but i never metmorphose to a criminal
Re: Man Drowns While Evading Police Arrest In Delta by abujalapdog(m): 1:38pm On Jul 28, 2013
The federal government will set up a committe to investigate the situation sorrunding the death of the young man an demand a white paper report on how to make a palliative measures to cushion in effect of the whole situation. RIP to d dead!
Re: Man Drowns While Evading Police Arrest In Delta by russianyuri: 12:27am On Jul 29, 2013
The weed sent him text messages and before he could decipher...off he went. Now to the scenario, when he jumped into the river what did the police do? They just stood there and watched him sink?? Nigeria police cannot swim abi.
Word to the IG... Police should also go for compulsory safety course cos now they r pursuing people OFFSHORE.
Re: Man Drowns While Evading Police Arrest In Delta by afonja112: 9:37pm On Jan 22, 2018
Reminds me of the game - dead or alive - when Johnny Cooper screams - you ain't gonna get me alive while shooting and running.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fashola And Lai Mohammed At Presidential Quarterly Business Forum / Akwa Okuko - The Billionaire Traditional Medicine Doctor- Pictures / 'Outright Collapse of Nigeria' Predicted by US Experts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.