Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,170 members, 7,821,971 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:03 PM

After Marriage To A White Woman Here In Nigeria..how Do I Apply For My Visa ? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / After Marriage To A White Woman Here In Nigeria..how Do I Apply For My Visa ? (1047 Views)

Nigerian In UK Sham Marriage To Be Jailed For 12 Months / Can I Apply For Visa And Travel Out With A Pregnancy?5 Months? / Got My Visa Via Bank Phb Education (2) (3) (4)

(1)

After Marriage To A White Woman Here In Nigeria..how Do I Apply For My Visa ? by roadmap2money(m): 5:55am On Jul 27, 2013
Hello Nl,
I have a friend name david he met a white woman through his brother-in-law when his brother travel to usa on a special assignment by the federal goverment...so on getting home back whenever the white woman call his brother he always talk with david but as time goes on the white woman got interested in david because his brother is married ...and David and the white woman start chatting on line and fall in love with each other and they started dating for up to 8month now so the white woman invited david to come over for a visit but visa was not issue to david for tourist visa after the interview so the white woman decided to come to Nigeria for their wedding in the next few month....so my question for this dude is that...
(1) After the wedding what type of visa is it required to book for on line?
(2) The white woman insist that when she comes that she want to fly back with her husband will that be possible. though david is a marketing manager earning 103k monthly in a company that deals with oi and gas.
(3) if yes please advise will be appreciated on the kind of visa they have to applied for to be able to fly back with his wife. because the white woman said she cant wait for 8 month for immigrant visa to be issued
Re: After Marriage To A White Woman Here In Nigeria..how Do I Apply For My Visa ? by Godson201333(m): 6:59am On Jul 27, 2013
roadmap2money: Hello Nl,
I have a friend name david he met a white woman through his brother-in-law when his brother travel to usa on a special assignment by the federal goverment...so on getting home back whenever the white woman call his brother he always talk with david but as time goes on the white woman got interested in david because his brother is married ...and David and the white woman start chatting on line and fall in love with each other and they started dating for up to 8month now so the white woman invited david to come over for a visit but visa was not issue to david for tourist visa after the interview so the white woman decided to come to Nigeria for their wedding in the next few month....so my question for this dude is that...
(1) After the wedding what type of visa is it required to book for on line?
(2) The white woman insist that when she comes that she want to fly back with her husband will that be possible. though david is a marketing manager earning 103k monthly in a company that deals with oi and gas.
(3) if yes please advise will be appreciated on the kind of visa they have to applied for to be able to fly back with his wife. because the white woman said she cant wait for 8 month for immigrant visa to be issued

All i know is that she needs to file him a Immigrant visa =,If she like make she carry hin husband for head,Immigration dey wait dem for aeroport.
Re: After Marriage To A White Woman Here In Nigeria..how Do I Apply For My Visa ? by justwise(m): 8:02am On Jul 27, 2013

(1)

Nigerian Dies On US Bound Plane / Moldova / Currencies Exchange Rates--Black Market

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.