Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,830 members, 7,810,196 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:05 PM

Paul Ado Bayero: Kano Emir's Grandson Who Converted To Christianity - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Paul Ado Bayero: Kano Emir's Grandson Who Converted To Christianity (107940 Views)

Abducted Muslim Children Forcefully Converted To Christianity In Edo Idp Camp. / Boko Haram Wants To Kill Me For Converting To Christianity”–Islamic Cleric’s Son / Any Muslims Who Converted To Christainity? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Paul Ado Bayero: Kano Emir's Grandson Who Converted To Christianity by lucillia90: 12:45pm On Feb 03, 2012
The Great Testimony And Conversion Experience Of Brother Paul Ado Bayero

My name is Paul Ado Bayero. You may have been hearing of the grandson of the Emir of Kano (Northern Nigeria) Alhaji Ado Bayero, who converted to Christianity. You may have been wondering whether it is true or not; I tell you today that it is true for I am the one. I am a Hausa man, a typical Hausa man from Kano State, Nigeria, grandson of the Emir of Kano, my mother’s name is Jumai.

Of my mother’s children, I’m the only one that did not receive western education in an English speaking school. My mother was a devout Muslim who loved Islam and despised anything that was not Islamic. She used to abuse Christians. Anywhere she saw Christians she would curse them. Because of the disposition, she prevailed on my father to allow me to be trained in Islamic education. My father agreed because it was a thing of pride in Islam for one’s child to be properly schooled in Islamic teachings. It was more prestigious to send a child to an Islamic school than to an English speaking school. My father thus sent me to an Arabic school and I grew up according to the teachings of the Qur’an.

I was thoroughly school in the Qur’an achieving the 1st and 2nd graduation in quick successions. I learnt the secrets of the Qur’an from Juzili which says that the words of truth and of justice are in THAT book. For the Qur’an to say that the truth is in THAT book means that the “book of truth” is not the Qur’an. It means the Qur’an is referring to another book as the book of truth and justice. So I started searching, which is that book that the Qur’an calls the book of TRUTH.

According to the Qur’an, there are three books the Qur’an, injila and purah. The injila and the purah are in the bible. This means that the Qur’an is saying that the truth is in the Bible.

While all of these were going through my mind, I was sent to Saudi Arabia to further my Islamic training. I visited many historic Islamic sites and read many books of Islam. I became very fluent in Islam and Arabic studies.

The Qur’an talks more about Jesus Christ than Mohammed

When I returned from Saudi Arabia, my mother encouraged me to join the Shite Sect. As a good son I had to do the will of my parents and so I join the Jihadists. My mother obtained for me a jacket that I wore on our jihadist outings. It had 100 charms sewn on it. These charms included the satanic verses that Muslims are using to destroy the world today. I was one of the disciples of Sheik Gumi. After that I went to research some other books in Islam, because

the Qur’an does not give us a real background about Mohammed. The Qur’an talks more about Jesus than Mohammed. But the story of the life of Mohammed is not found in the Qur’an but in the OTHER book that the Qur’an refers to as the HADIT. The story of Jesus Christ, His ministry, miracles and power are clearly documented in the Qur’an.

I was in darkness in those days, but today I’m a very happy Christian because I have now seen the light. And I pray that God will visit all the people (Including the kings in the north) and cause them to become born-again in Jesus Christ’s name, Amen!. I believe that the time will still come when I will go back to Kano State to take over the state for Christ. This would be done if all Christians can join hands together with us to pray in one accord to accomplish this mission. Something will happen. I extend this invitation to partake of this prayer and fasting to everyone for the salvation of those who are languishing in Islam. But the problem today is that the church does not operate with one purpose and one accord.

How we killed for Allah

Back to my story, I joined with the jihadist group in Kano and learnt how to kill Christians. In 1987, I participated in killing many Christians. I killed uncountable human beings at that time. I shed tears for what I had done believing that God would not forgive me. But today, I have found forgiveness in Christ Jesus. In Islam we were not taught anything like forgiveness. I remember that in the mosque in those days, our teachers taught us to pray against Christians that Christians should be destroyed. But in Christianity I discovered that the prayer of Christians towards Muslims all over the world is not for them to be destroyed but for God to show them the light, so that they would join hands together to worship God in the true and acceptable manner. You see the difference.

I hated to have anything to do with Christians, even my wife never wanted to see anything that had to do with Christianity. After the Christians I killed in 1987 during the riot, sometimes I would become confused, blood would be running in my head because of the lives of people that I took, thinking that God would never forgive me. But today Jesus has done something for me which Mohammed never did. And you who is reading this, He would also do for you something you will never expect from any other person because He is King of Kings and Lord of Lords. Wherever you are, Jesus is inviting you, to do for you what He has done for me. Come ye sinner the gospel will change you. He will do unto you what a dead God cannot do for you.

How I found Jesus Christ!

After all of these, nobody came to preach to me about Jesus. Jesus Christ appeared to me in my dream. I was sleeping on my bed and he came to me in my dream. In that dream He was coming towards me and raised up His hands and started beckoning on me with his right hand.

On his palms and feet blood was dripping from holes on his hands and his feet, and he was beckoning on me with those blood stained hands. As I was moving towards Him, doors that stood between me and Him started opening and just before I got to Him, a flash of light dazzled across from my face blinding me temporarily. Then I woke up, I heard a clear voice saying “I am Jesus”, but I did not see anybody. This was Friday, 12th of July 1991. In the morning I told my mother what happened over the night. That morning, Muslims were running to the mosque for early morning prayers, but I was running into salvation. But it was not easy. I told my parents what happened. My mother was mad at me. She abused me and pronounced every curse known to her on me.

Who can battle with God?

But before this day, my wife had died. How did she die? I had brought a copy of the New Testament Bible home from somewhere. My wife saw the bible and said nobody can bring a bible into her home and that she was going to tear the bible. I cautioned her not to, she was adamant, lifted up the bible and said that she was challenging the God of the bible to come and fight with her. She said she was going to destroy the bible and if the God of the bible had any power, he should come and fight her. I became fearful and told my wife, do you think you would not die if you tear the bible. She tore it and burnt it. The following day my wife became sick and died three days after. It was with this background that I declared my life for Christ in my home on the 12th July 1991. I have an attitude to my life. If I want to do something and you threaten me about it, I will only be hardened to continue in that pursuit. When I declared for Christ, my entire family rose up against me in unison. My mother in particular was very bitter, she said rather than becoming a Christian it was better for me to become an international armed-robber like the late Lawrence Anini.

They tore my stomach

She said she would be happier for her to be known as the mother of an armed robber than to be a mother of a Christian. Pandemonium broke out in the Emir’s palace. My brother took a knife and slashed my fingers and burnt my right hand and the five fingers were almost burnt completely. In the confusion that followed, someone ripped open my stomach with a knife and I ended up being thrown into a well. But Jesus was waiting for me. I was miraculously rescued from that well and the same Churches and Christians that I persecuted took care of me and later sent me to Port Harcourt because of severe persecution.
Modify message

Read more http://naijajive.com/index.php?topic=1688.0

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Paul Ado Bayero: Kano Emir's Grandson Who Converted To Christianity by kurlz(f): 1:53pm On Feb 03, 2012
it will be well with you . The Lord Jesus will uphold you , your labor and pains cry will not be in vain in Jesus name. Amen

3 Likes

Re: Paul Ado Bayero: Kano Emir's Grandson Who Converted To Christianity by Nobody: 2:07pm On Feb 03, 2012
Great news !!!!

More, More please .
Re: Paul Ado Bayero: Kano Emir's Grandson Who Converted To Christianity by Nobody: 2:16pm On Feb 03, 2012
How we killed for Allah

Back to my story, I joined with the jihadist group in Kano and learnt how to kill Christians. In 1987, I participated in killing many Christians. I killed uncountable human beings at that time. I shed tears for what I had done believing that God would not forgive me. But today, I have found forgiveness in Christ Jesus. In Islam we were not taught anything like forgiveness. I remember that in the mosque in those days, our teachers taught us to pray against Christians that Christians should be destroyed. But in Christianity I discovered that the prayer of Christians towards Muslims all over the world is not for them to be destroyed but for God to show them the light, so that they would join hands together to worship God in the true and acceptable manner. You see the difference.

I hated to have anything to do with Christians, even my wife never wanted to see anything that had to do with Christianity. After the Christians I killed in 1987 during the riot, sometimes I would become confused, blood would be running in my head because of the lives of people that I took, thinking that God would never forgive me. But today Jesus has done something for me which Mohammed never did. And you who is reading this, He would also do for you something you will never expect from any other person because He is King of Kings and Lord of Lords. Wherever you are, Jesus is inviting you, to do for you what He has done for me. Come ye sinner the gospel will change you. He will do unto you what a dead God cannot do for you.

On his palms and feet blood was dripping from holes on his hands and his feet, and he was beckoning on me with those blood stained hands. As I was moving towards Him, doors that stood between me and Him started opening and just before I got to Him, a flash of light dazzled across from my face blinding me temporarily. Then I woke up, I heard a clear voice saying “I am Jesus”, but I did not see anybody. This was Friday, 12th of July 1991. In the morning I told my mother what happened over the night. That morning, [b]Muslims were running to the mosque for early morning prayers, but I was running into salvation. [/b]But it was not easy. I told my parents what happened. My mother was mad at me. She abused me and pronounced every curse known to her on me.

Who can battle with God?

But before this day, my wife had died. How did she die? I had brought a copy of the New Testament Bible home from somewhere. My wife saw the bible and said nobody can bring a bible into her home and that she was going to tear the bible. I cautioned her not to, she was adamant, lifted up the bible and said that she was challenging the God of the bible to come and fight with her. She said she was going to destroy the bible and if the God of the bible had any power, he should come and fight her. I became fearful and told my wife, do you think you would not die if you tear the bible. She tore it and burnt it. The following day my wife became sick and died three days after. It was with this background that I declared my life for Christ in my home on the 12th July 1991. I have an attitude to my life. If I want to do something and you threaten me about it, I will only be hardened to continue in that pursuit. When I declared for Christ, my entire family rose up against me in unison. My mother in particular was very bitter, she said rather than becoming a Christian it was better for me to become an international armed-robber like the late Lawrence Anini.

They tore my stomach

She said she would be happier for her to be known as the mother of an armed robber than to be a mother of a Christian. Pandemonium broke out in the Emir’s palace. My brother took a knife and slashed my fingers and burnt my right hand and the five fingers were almost burnt completely. In the confusion that followed, someone ripped open my stomach with a knife and I ended up being thrown into a well. But Jesus was waiting for me. I was miraculously rescued from that well and the same Churches and Christians that I persecuted took care of me and later sent me to Port Harcourt because of severe persecution.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Paul Ado Bayero: Kano Emir's Grandson Who Converted To Christianity by Nobody: 2:33pm On Feb 03, 2012
Welcome to the family of God, the body of christ!

1 Like

Re: Paul Ado Bayero: Kano Emir's Grandson Who Converted To Christianity by Sweetnecta: 4:42pm On Feb 03, 2012
i am shocked to know there is a juzuli anywhere. I am older than Paul, no doubt. my concern is his saying that the Quran says there is truth in a book other than the Absolute Truth in the Quran. The same Quran in it we find confirmation that the jews and christians have corrupted their books? My Paul, you actually chose a good name for yourself.

I am happy that my mother finally reverted to Islam at about 80 years old and she is independent still at about 86 in Lagos. I am hoping to eat her efo riro soon. Salaamualaykum mum and Jumu'a karim to you.

Thank God you did not hate anyone then and definitely Islam has made you a better person now. I pray that you remain on earth longer in Islam, to enjoy me and my siblings and our offspring even the more.

I wonder why the mother of paul was cursing people just because of their religion instead of praying to God that they abandon 3 gods?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Paul Ado Bayero: Kano Emir's Grandson Who Converted To Christianity by Sweetnecta: 4:53pm On Feb 03, 2012
[Quote]When I returned from Saudi Arabia, my mother encouraged me to join the Shite Sect. As a good son I had to do the will of my parents and so I join the Jihadists. [b]My mother obtained for me a jacket that I wore on our jihadist outings. It had 100 charms sewn on it. These charms included the satanic verses that Muslims are using to destroy the world toda[/b]y. I was one of the disciples of Sheik Gumi. After that I went to research some other books in Islam, because[/Quote]The bold was your answer. I am asking myself where is the satanic verse? Can anyone asked Paul Adobayero to post it, please?

[Quote]the Qur’an does not give us a real background about Mohammed. The Qur’an talks more about Jesus than Mohammed. But the story of the life of Mohammed is not found in the Qur’an but in the OTHER book that the Qur’an refers to as the HADIT. The story of Jesus Christ, His ministry, miracles and power are clearly documented in the Qur’an.[/Quote]Muhammad [as] lineage is not being defamed. No one is accusing his mother of sexual offenses. No one is lying about his position. No one including all his arab and non arab enemies. But all of these were the case with Jesus by his people. Muhammad [as] by Quran and hadith performed the role of the another comforter by protecting the honor of Jesus and his mother Mary in the "glorifying me" statement of Jesus or who fulfilled that glorifying him; Paul?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Paul Ado Bayero: Kano Emir's Grandson Who Converted To Christianity by Eshalom: 4:56pm On Feb 03, 2012
Jesus is alive Halleluyah, this a truth that even violence cannot bury because we can do nothing against the truth but for the truth. Dearest brother in Christ I am encouraged by your testimony and God who has never and cannever fail will preserve you to the end Amen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Paul Ado Bayero: Kano Emir's Grandson Who Converted To Christianity by LagosShia: 5:14pm On Feb 03, 2012
confused story by a confused and fictitious mind.the story is not coherent and is confused.

i can't believe anyone would take those words seriously.

1 Like

Re: Paul Ado Bayero: Kano Emir's Grandson Who Converted To Christianity by Sweetnecta: 5:16pm On Feb 03, 2012
[Quote]I was in darkness in those days, but today I’m a very happy Christian because I have now seen the light. And I pray that God will visit all the people (Including the kings in the north) and cause them to become born-again in Jesus Christ’s name, Amen!. I believe that the time will still come when I will go back to Kano State to take over the state for Christ. This would be done if all Christians can join hands together with us to pray in one accord to accomplish this mission. Something will happen. I extend this invitation to partake of this prayer and fasting to everyone for the salvation of those who are languishing in Islam. But the problem today is that the church does not operate with one purpose and one accord.[/Quote]What light? Can anyone show me, since I am having the best of life in Islam, how am I languishing? Many people are reverting to Islam, even in the same Nigeria.

[Quote]How we killed for Allah

Back to my story, I joined with the jihadist group in Kano and learnt how to kill Christians. In 1987, I participated in killing many Christians. I killed uncountable human beings at that time. I shed tears for what I had done believing that God would not forgive me. But today, I have found forgiveness in Christ Jesus. In Islam we were not taught anything like forgiveness. I remember that in the mosque in those days, our teachers taught us to pray against Christians that Christians should be destroyed. But in Christianity I discovered that the prayer of Christians towards Muslims all over the world is not for them to be destroyed but for God to show them the light, so that they would join hands together to worship God in the true and acceptable manner. You see the difference.[/Quote]Al Ghaffar, AlGhaffur, Al Affuww are three Attributes of Allah, all about forgiveness. A simple Astaghaffullah is forgiveness. Whats this hausa christian talking about? I ask for forgiveness in many different word and phrases. Those who surrounded this man must be lukewarm in faith. You see that it is not the outside but the heart that God looks at. My mother was a christian, Alhamdulillah she is now a muslim, but never a time did I looked at christianity.

[Quote]I hated to have anything to do with Christians, even my wife never wanted to see anything that had to do with Christianity. After the Christians I killed in 1987 during the riot, sometimes I would become confused, blood would be running in my head because of the lives of people that I took, thinking that God would never forgive me. But today Jesus has done something for me which Mohammed never did. And you who is reading this, He would also do for you something you will never expect from any other person because He is King of Kings and Lord of Lords. Wherever you are, Jesus is inviting you, to do for you what He has done for me. Come ye sinner the gospel will change you. He will do unto you what a dead God cannot do for you.[/Quote]Eucharia in lagos became a muslim this year. I asked her what is the difference between her in christianity and her now in Islam? Her answer shocked me, but not surprising; I am now at peace and rely 100% on God.

[Quote]How I found Jesus Christ!

After all of these, nobody came to preach to me about Jesus. Jesus Christ appeared to me in my dream. I was sleeping on my bed and he came to me in my dream. In that dream He was coming towards me and raised up His hands and started beckoning on me with his right hand.[/Quote]He say shaytan. I am waiting for him so that i can say Audhubillahi minal shaytani rajim to it, 3 times. And if he stands around, and i am certain he will not, I can ask him, Are you the Almighty Allah Who is the Creator of things, just to mock the liar shaytan? I will then recite Ayatul Kursi on it and destroy it completely. He will prostrate to Allah otherwise he is destroyed right there, InshaAllah. Why does this evil dream happens to the weak in faith? Weak, in faith, I said!

[Quote]On his palms and feet blood was dripping from holes on his hands and his feet, and he was beckoning on me with those blood stained hands. As I was moving towards Him, doors that stood between me and Him started opening and just before I got to Him, a flash of light dazzled across from my face blinding me temporarily. Then I woke up, I heard a clear voice saying “I am Jesus”, but I did not see anybody. This was Friday, 12th of July 1991. In the morning I told my mother what happened over the night. That morning, Muslims were running to the mosque for early morning prayers, but I was running into salvation. But it was not easy. I told my parents what happened. My mother was mad at me. She abused me and pronounced every curse known to her on me.[/Quote]This man didnt know about jinns; shaytan and shayatinu. They take the form of what you are aware of. His heart is not in Islam so shaytan tricked him to take the form of Jesus who said I can do nothing of my own power.

[Quote]Who can battle with God?

They tore my stomach

She said she would be happier for her to be known as the mother of an armed robber than to be a mother of a Christian. Pandemonium broke out in the Emir’s palace. My brother took a knife and slashed my fingers and burnt my right hand and the five fingers were almost burnt completely. In the confusion that followed, someone ripped open my stomach with a knife and I ended up being thrown into a well. But Jesus was waiting for me. I was miraculously rescued from that well and the same Churches and Christians that I persecuted took care of me and later sent me to Port Harcourt because of severe persecution.[/QUote]And they allowed him to live, remember that christians when you say Muslims kill converts.

1 Like

Re: Paul Ado Bayero: Kano Emir's Grandson Who Converted To Christianity by Knight1(m): 6:35pm On Feb 03, 2012
Sweetnecta, you are funny o grin grin grin grin grin

AND YOU CLAIM THEY ALLOWED HIM TO LIVE? grin grin grin grin grin grin
SO WHAT WILL THEY HAVE DONE IF THEY WANTED HIM TO DIE? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Paul Ado Bayero: Kano Emir's Grandson Who Converted To Christianity by Nobody: 6:50pm On Feb 03, 2012
Knight1:

Sweetnecta, you are funny o grin grin grin grin grin
AND YOU CLAIM THEY ALLOWED HIM TO LIVE? grin grin grin grin grin grin
SO WHAT WILL THEY HAVE DONE IF THEY WANTED HIM TO DIE? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Honestly the guy has lost the plot grin

1 Like

Re: Paul Ado Bayero: Kano Emir's Grandson Who Converted To Christianity by LagosShia: 7:20pm On Feb 03, 2012
frosbel:

Honestly the guy has lost the plot grin

finally,for the first time in history on nairaland,frosbel is reasoning!!! shocked shocked shocked

keep using your brain more (Islam) and believe in mysteries and ghost (christianity) less,you will insha'Allah get there and recite the SHAHADATAIN!!! cool
Re: Paul Ado Bayero: Kano Emir's Grandson Who Converted To Christianity by Nobody: 7:28pm On Feb 03, 2012
LagosShia:

finally,for the first time in history on nairaland,frosbel is reasoning!!! shocked shocked shocked

keep using your brain more (Islam) and believe in mysteries and ghost (christianity) less,you will insha'Allah get there and recite the SHAHADATAIN!!! cool

Actually I was referring to your cousin, Sweetnecta grin
Re: Paul Ado Bayero: Kano Emir's Grandson Who Converted To Christianity by LagosShia: 7:34pm On Feb 03, 2012
frosbel:

Actually I was referring to your cousin, Sweetnecta grin

ah,now i see.no wonder i was really shocked that frosbel is reasoning.i thought you were referring to the spiritual descendant of Paul the liar and fake prophet,Paul Bayero (not my brother Sweetnecta).

but honestly do you believe they tore his stomach open and burnt his fingers and threw him into a well,and he still survived to tell us this fantastic story of his (all assuming the story is real and not false)?  grin grin grin

common,it does not hurt to identify a lie!  undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Paul Ado Bayero: Kano Emir's Grandson Who Converted To Christianity by Knight1(m): 8:26pm On Feb 03, 2012
I believe it to be very possible. Apparently Sweetnecta does too. WHat he queries is the man's islamic background; saying it was lukewarm etc
Re: Paul Ado Bayero: Kano Emir's Grandson Who Converted To Christianity by Sweetnecta: 8:53pm On Feb 03, 2012
^ I take it at face value, if it is true.

But I have my doubts; his going to Islamic school alone as if secular education cant be mixed with it.
His being in saudi arabia and dont know that Islam offers many ways of seeking forgiveness.

Islam as an american black imam puts it; it is like the army ranger or elite navy seal or a special force unit of the cia.
you are able to seek mercy of Allah in so many ways that a new muslim is free of sin at the time he becomes muslim.

and he can seek forgiveness by simply saying astaghifirUllah.
yet others can say more complex saying and it will amount to forgiveness.

What the paul destination is depends on what he choose for himself. I will not be asked of his situation. I will be asked of mine.
so let me improve myself.
Re: Paul Ado Bayero: Kano Emir's Grandson Who Converted To Christianity by Sweetnecta: 8:58pm On Feb 03, 2012
@Frosbel: « #11 on: Today at 06:50:31 PM »
[Quote]Quote from: Knight1 on Today at 06:35:57 PM
Sweetnecta, you are funny o Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
AND YOU CLAIM THEY ALLOWED HIM TO LIVE? Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
SO WHAT WILL THEY HAVE DONE IF THEY WANTED HIM TO DIE? Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Honestly the guy has lost the plot Grin[/Quote]What plot are you talking about? I hope you are using your marble today?
Re: Paul Ado Bayero: Kano Emir's Grandson Who Converted To Christianity by tpia5: 9:19pm On Feb 03, 2012
I wonder why the mother of paul was cursing people just because of their religion instead of praying to God

good question.

so much hate in the world. undecided

oh well, God saves those whom He wills.

for all one knows, the mother's unwarranted curses on christians might have been a factor God used in the son's eventual conversion.

and she also used the same technique on him eventually.

strange happenings going on.

1 Like

Re: Paul Ado Bayero: Kano Emir's Grandson Who Converted To Christianity by tpia5: 9:21pm On Feb 03, 2012
k'oloun gba wa. undecided
Re: Paul Ado Bayero: Kano Emir's Grandson Who Converted To Christianity by Eshalom: 9:24pm On Feb 03, 2012
I don't expect fanatics to accept nor be at home with this testimony but I know more than anything that it is not impossible with the God of heaven
Re: Paul Ado Bayero: Kano Emir's Grandson Who Converted To Christianity by LagosShia: 10:11pm On Feb 03, 2012
tpia@:

good question.

so much hate in the world. undecided

oh well, God saves those whom He wills.

for all one knows, the mother's unwarranted curses on christians might have been a factor God used in the son's eventual conversion.

and she also used the same technique on him eventually.

strange happenings going on.

this story is like the mysterious conversion to christianity of an anonymous kuwaiti prince.

now the missionaries are targeting the prominent muslims and their families.

i personally have heard from more than one person that the Emir of Kano,Alhaji Ado Bayero is himself a Shia-Muslim and has visited the holy city of Najaf where Imam Ali (as) is buried.

a man with such pedegree and status,and the knowledge to change from being Sunni to Shia within the bounds of Islam,i doubt would have a son such as this Paul who will act like a ba$tard child even not sparing his own mother from tarishing her reputation.it looks like a fabricated story.also,a son from such prominent family claiming to have being tutored in Islamic studies is unbelievable for him to write such a statement that contains many fallacies and "make-up" stories.the story aside from being ridiculous with the stabbing,burning and throwing (into a well),it is not sensical because of the statements it contains.

therefore,i see it fit for the royal family in Kano to issue a statement on this article to clarify matters.
Re: Paul Ado Bayero: Kano Emir's Grandson Who Converted To Christianity by tpia5: 10:36pm On Feb 03, 2012
i personally have heard from more than one person that the Emir of Kano,Alhaji Ado Bayero is himself a Shia-Muslim

think i alluded to this situation on the igbo shia thread.

or was it a different one.
Re: Paul Ado Bayero: Kano Emir's Grandson Who Converted To Christianity by LagosShia: 10:48pm On Feb 03, 2012
^^^

not sure.
Re: Paul Ado Bayero: Kano Emir's Grandson Who Converted To Christianity by Sweetnecta: 10:55pm On Feb 03, 2012
My last post on this thread, InshaAllah. So I will leave with a story dear to my heart about the early Muslims [ra]:

||Weapons of Mass Distinction||

Abû Ishâq [Al-Fazârî] states:

The enemy was never able to stand up to the Companions of Allâh’s Messenger – Allâh’s praise and peace be upon him, so when the news of the de­feat of the Romans came to Heraclius at Antioch he asked [his people], “Woe to you, tell me about these people who fight you, are they not humans like уσυ ?”

They replied, “In­deed, they are.” He asked, “So are you more in number or them?” They replied, “We outnumber them greatly in all places.” He said, “So how is it that you are defeated whenever you meet them [in battle].” A senior and esteemed elder amongst them replied, “Because they stand in
prayer at night, fast during the day, fulfill their agreements and promises, enjoin what is right and forbid what is evil, they are fair and just amongst themselves; and because we drink wine, fornicate, commit sin, break our agreements, steal, oppress and do injustice, enjoin the committing of what angers Allâh and forbid what pleases Allâh the Mighty and Majestic, and we cause evil and corruption in the land.”

Heraclius said, “You are the one who has told me the truth.” Abû Bakr Al-Daynûrî, Al-Mujâlasah wa Jawâhir Al-‘Ilm 4:91.

1 Like

Re: Paul Ado Bayero: Kano Emir's Grandson Who Converted To Christianity by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:24am On Feb 05, 2012
Sweetnecta:

I am happy that my mother finally reverted to Islam at about 80 years old and she is independent still at about 86 in Lagos. I am hoping to eat her efo riro soon. Salaamualaykum mum and Jumu'a karim to you.

Thank God you did not hate anyone then and definitely Islam has made you a better person now. I pray that you remain on earth longer in Islam, to enjoy me and my siblings and our offspring even the more.

I wonder why the mother of paul was cursing people just because of their religion instead of praying to God that they abandon 3 gods?

Could this be olabowale in disguise? undecided

1 Like

Re: Paul Ado Bayero: Kano Emir's Grandson Who Converted To Christianity by aletheia(m): 12:57am On Feb 05, 2012
When I returned from Saudi Arabia, my mother encouraged me to join the Shite Sect.
^Now why would the mother do that in a place where majority of Muslims are Sunni. . .unless she herself and several in the family were Shia. . .a fact that LagosShia himself has confirmed for us thus showing that the story is authentic.

LagosShia:

i personally have heard from more than one person that the Emir of Kano,Alhaji Ado Bayero is himself a Shia-Muslim and has visited the holy city of Najaf where Imam Ali (as) is buried.

My grandfather Ado Bayero stands high amongst the wealthy men in Nigeria, but I forsook all of that money that cannot give me joy and peace. The word of God gives me joy forever. Not all of the wealth of my grandfather can give me that kind of joy.

We have many who have known that joy today. People like Rev. Shehu Galadima who was a Sheik but today God is using him for the Gospel. We have the grandson of the former Sultan of Sokoto, Evangelist Mustapha Dasuki, we have Rev. Dalani, Prophet Isa El-Buba, Pastor Isa Bello, Rev. Tunde Olufowobi, Pastor Waziri, Evangelist Blessed Usman JP, Lady Evangelist Aminata Esther Jokolo, Rev. Dasuki, Rev. Mahmud Ado Bayero and three grandchildren of the Emir of Kano. All of them and many more have tasted of the power of the Gospel of the living Christ! I tell you that very soon that the gospel will be preached in all the emirates councils. What I say to God is “Give me this land of Muslims, give me these emirates councils, give me these sharia states” and by the grace of God, we will capture them all for Christ.”

***This testimony of Paul Ado Bayero was taken from the book The Violent Truth of Islam by Brother B.U. Othumanu and Paul Ado Bayero; pages 1-14***
^Praise be to God our Father in Heaven who through the Lord Jesus Christ has ransomed these ones from death to life.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Paul Ado Bayero: Kano Emir's Grandson Who Converted To Christianity by onlymase(m): 8:14am On Feb 07, 2012
Who is deceiving who?
Is this the religion of Peace they talk about?
I have a book written by Brother Paul Ado Bayero - The Violent Truth Of Islam -
You go fear these Muslims if you read am.
You will know the cause of all the religious fighting in Nigeria and who is funding it.
Re: Paul Ado Bayero: Kano Emir's Grandson Who Converted To Christianity by waxrider: 8:18am On Feb 07, 2012
i am shocked to know there is a juzuli anywhere. I am older than Paul, no doubt. my concern is his saying that the Quran says there is truth in a book other than the Absolute Truth in the Quran. The same Quran in it we find confirmation that the jews and christians have corrupted their books? My Paul, you actually chose a good name for yourself.

I am shocked that the authenticity of quran has not been established today. Quran quoted bible verses in so many instances, yet you muslims claimed bible is corrupt.

If bible is corrupt, then so is quran, bcuz quran was forged out of the Holy Bible. Halleluya,

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Paul Ado Bayero: Kano Emir's Grandson Who Converted To Christianity by ushafe(m): 8:21am On Feb 07, 2012
u shall know the truth and the truth shall set u free

2 Likes

Re: Paul Ado Bayero: Kano Emir's Grandson Who Converted To Christianity by javalove(m): 8:22am On Feb 07, 2012
Hehehehehehehe. . .I laugh in Swahili. . . grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

The story is damn funny to me. . .

thing is. . .most christian conversion stories i have read have always got to do with

1. That they or their family hated Christianity and Christians
2. That the behaviour of the muslims around them were barbaric and inhuman (which, even though I am muslim, I accept, unfortunately)
3. They were never really practicing Islam before leaving it, but when they write their stories, you will think they carried the whole thing on their head. . .lol

Its funny because when one reads the conversion of a christian becoming a muslim, its based on conviction and objective reasons, the stories will challenge your intellect and belief (not believe) as a christian. .

I can easily point our blatant lies from the story above. . .not saying the guy did not convert, he may have but his story shows that he had a very very shallow and distorted knowledge of the most beautiful way of life. . .

No muslim is a muslim if he abuses or curses people of other faith. . .but naaaaa. . .watch as the christians jump on my post with replies such as. . ."its a lie, your Allah said you should kill christians". . .bla bla bla. . .

Again, compare the calibre of people who leave islam for xtianity and vice versa. . .We have pastors, reverend fathers, catholic nuns in ther huge numbers entering Islam. . .i mean those are the custodian of the christian faith. . . and not mere followers. . .

anywayz. . .I wish the bob luck jare,

#Javalove. . .unless otherwise stated. . .!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Paul Ado Bayero: Kano Emir's Grandson Who Converted To Christianity by waxrider: 8:22am On Feb 07, 2012
My last post on this thread, InshaAllah. So I will leave with a story dear to my heart about the early Muslims [ra]:

||Weapons of Mass Distinction||

Abû Ishâq [Al-Fazârî] states:

The enemy was never able to stand up to the Companions of Allâh’s Messenger – Allâh’s praise and peace be upon him, so when the news of the de­feat of the Romans came to Heraclius at Antioch he asked [his people], “Woe to you, tell me about these people who fight you, are they not humans like уσυ ?”

They replied, “In­deed, they are.” He asked, “So are you more in number or them?” They replied, “We outnumber them greatly in all places.” He said, “So how is it that you are defeated whenever you meet them [in battle].” A senior and esteemed elder amongst them replied, “Because they stand in
prayer at night, fast during the day, fulfill their agreements and promises, enjoin what is right and forbid what is evil, they are fair and just amongst themselves; and because we drink wine, fornicate, commit sin, break our agreements, steal, oppress and do injustice, enjoin the committing of what angers Allâh and forbid what pleases Allâh the Mighty and Majestic, and we cause evil and corruption in the land.”

Heraclius said, “You are the one who has told me the truth.” Abû Bakr Al-Daynûrî, Al-Mujâlasah wa Jawâhir Al-‘Ilm 4:91.

Did this explained how the xtian force of Rome defeated Islamic tyrant of Turkey (Ottoman) ?

Did this explain how spain was liberated from muslims and spain became a xtian nation ?

Did this explain how muslims were conquered in France and chased out to Turkey ?

Islam and propaganda. Religions of lies and hate.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bride-To-Be Swept Away By Flood In Anambra Catholic Church (Photos) / Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret / Coronavirus: 3 Nigerian Church Buildings That Can Be Used As Treatment Centres

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.