Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,809 members, 7,824,371 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 09:07 AM

Sen. Ngige Officially Notifies Senate Of Intention To Contest Guber Election - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sen. Ngige Officially Notifies Senate Of Intention To Contest Guber Election (835 Views)

INEC Faults Tribunal’s Judgment On Rivers Guber Election, files Appeal / Fashola, Amaechi, Ngige, Onu, Lai, Kachikwu Make Ministerial List - TheCable / First Day Of Sitting Of The Senate Of The 8th NASS (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sen. Ngige Officially Notifies Senate Of Intention To Contest Guber Election by Donchyke39(m): 7:49am On Jul 27, 2013
Anambra guber: Senator Ngige officially
notifies Senate of intention to contest

The Senator representing Anambra Central District,
Dr. Chris Ngige, on Thursday officially informed the
Senate on his intention to contest the November
2013 gubernatorial election in Anambra State.

Nigige, a former Governor of the state, made the
disclosure in a letter written to the Senate President,
Senator David Mark.

“I have concluded my consultations, and now find
it necessary to officially inform this Senate that I will
be an Aspirant, and hopefully a Candidate in the
November 16, 2013 Governorship election in
Anambra State. Please wish me luck and offer your
prayers for me, even if you are not of my party, Ngige said.

“I intend to use the vehicle of the Progressives –
our newly merged political party – The All
Progressives Congress ,APC.

Re: Sen. Ngige Officially Notifies Senate Of Intention To Contest Guber Election by Honadeadek(m): 10:58am On Jul 27, 2013
Will He resigns his current Political post or what is the take of the Constitution on this? Best of Luck Dr. Chris Ngige
Re: Sen. Ngige Officially Notifies Senate Of Intention To Contest Guber Election by Honadeadek(m): 10:58am On Jul 27, 2013
Will He resigns his current Political post or what is the take of the Constitution on this? Best of God Dr. Chris Ngige

(1) (Reply)

Pdp National Working Committee Pay Condolence Visit To Fashola.pics / Ibori Was Broke In 1999, Say Prosecutors / BREAKING: Plane Crashes In Lagos After Take-off, All Passengers Feared Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.