Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,903 members, 7,828,184 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:54 AM

***ALL Android Os Upgrades, ROOTING, & HD GAMES for All android deviceⓐ*** - Phone/Internet Market (151) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone/Internet Market / ***ALL Android Os Upgrades, ROOTING, & HD GAMES for All android deviceⓐ*** (312782 Views)

2 WEEKS OLD GOINEE ELIFE E3 For Sale, LOADED With Hd Games (sold) / Gionee Elife E3 For 34.5k,gionee G2 For 32k And Get 5 HD Games For Free!!! / Blackberry Bold 9650 (bold 3) With The Next Generation Blackberry 6 Os (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (148) (149) (150) (151) (152) (153) (154) ... (219) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ***ALL Android Os Upgrades, ROOTING, & HD GAMES for All android deviceⓐ*** by temmytopsy1(f): 8:43pm On Jul 07, 2014
Pls guys I really need help on how to root my HTC wildfire A3333(buzz) plsssss
Re: ***ALL Android Os Upgrades, ROOTING, & HD GAMES for All android deviceⓐ*** by FKO1(m): 9:16pm On Jul 07, 2014
Psychodavidovic:

What is this one saying ?
ASIN EHN ,EVEN AFTER READING HIS POST TWICE..
Re: ***ALL Android Os Upgrades, ROOTING, & HD GAMES for All android deviceⓐ*** by AmazingZeus(m): 9:28pm On Jul 07, 2014
Oboy i don tire to change phone due to second hand,abeg nani,jrezye,fko,fpslover,seth etc... which 1gig ram phone i fit buy with 20k,where's fpslover anyway
Re: ***ALL Android Os Upgrades, ROOTING, & HD GAMES for All android deviceⓐ*** by jaemxvivid(m): 10:02pm On Jul 07, 2014
pls someone should post link to download daydreams screensaver.thnz
Re: ***ALL Android Os Upgrades, ROOTING, & HD GAMES for All android deviceⓐ*** by FKO1(m): 10:36pm On Jul 07, 2014
AmazingZeus: Oboy i don tire to change phone due to second hand,abeg nani,jrezye,fko,fpslover,seth etc... which 1gig ram phone i fit buy with 20k,where's fpslover anyway
HTC VIVID OR S2 ..BTW FPSLOVER IS NOW Psychodavidovic:
Re: ***ALL Android Os Upgrades, ROOTING, & HD GAMES for All android deviceⓐ*** by AmazingZeus(m): 11:19pm On Jul 07, 2014
FKO1: HTC VIVID OR S2 ..BTW FPSLOVER IS NOW Psychodavidovic:
htc again.... those phones and their unlocking method,i will google both sha.... Fpslover changed his username
Re: ***ALL Android Os Upgrades, ROOTING, & HD GAMES for All android deviceⓐ*** by wizzyblast(m): 11:19pm On Jul 07, 2014
dryakson: thanks... Is yours rooted?

yup... Rooted, cwm recovery installed
Re: ***ALL Android Os Upgrades, ROOTING, & HD GAMES for All android deviceⓐ*** by nani667: 11:20pm On Jul 07, 2014
Oh boy I just noticed that these people have changed my username without my permission sha..... WTF
Re: ***ALL Android Os Upgrades, ROOTING, & HD GAMES for All android deviceⓐ*** by wizzyblast(m): 11:39pm On Jul 07, 2014
Robinokhalifa: :/ br0 am still a learner pls can you break it down am still a learner now....am not too good in installing hdgamex o..

ok... Download the game from playstore.. Use your file explorer and open the folders 'Android>obb' you should see the obb file of the game. Move it to another folder.. Then uninstall game. . Use your browser and search something like 'FIFA 14 modded apk' you should see a site to download it from. install it, then move that game file back to the obb folder. Switch on your wifi (even if you're not connected to any hotspot), open playstore, then launch the game. If it force closes, reboot your phone, and try again with wifi and playstore opened.. To unlock the game, there's this thing you'd click and then click on 'check for existing purchase' it should work . That's how I did mine. You can also search google with the words 'how to unlock FIFA 14 for Android' to get a step by step answer with supportive screenshots..

Ouch! My thumbs!!!! Ciao...
Re: ***ALL Android Os Upgrades, ROOTING, & HD GAMES for All android deviceⓐ*** by wizzyblast(m): 11:44pm On Jul 07, 2014
blackiridis:

try J2me

it works on jellybean?
Re: ***ALL Android Os Upgrades, ROOTING, & HD GAMES for All android deviceⓐ*** by dryakson(m): 12:10am On Jul 08, 2014
wizzyblast:

yup... Rooted, cwm recovery installed
abeg wetin b cwm?.. Please explain further
Re: ***ALL Android Os Upgrades, ROOTING, & HD GAMES for All android deviceⓐ*** by Xcrews: 1:30am On Jul 08, 2014
Here's another from the X-crew . when we sleep the network provider rejoices...

You can buy DATA BUNDLE cheap from us...Still not convincing? get to meet people on our discussion Group on Whatsapp @ 08164490691

Now this is it
instead of 252mb for 1000 by Mtn ..we sell 1GB for 1500 how cool?
250mb for 500 only.

Price-list as follows:
1. 250mb = #500
2. 500mb = #900
3. 750mb = #1250
4. 1gb = 1500
5. 5gb = #7200
6. 10gb = #14000.
Thanks

please where you have doubts.. it is ok to, but let's convince you on whatsapp...

note: you pay after you get the Data
Re: ***ALL Android Os Upgrades, ROOTING, & HD GAMES for All android deviceⓐ*** by tunnex190: 2:13am On Jul 08, 2014
Hey, kindly read this issue I am experiencing.

I was on stock rom ICS a couple of days ago rocking OPEN VPN Connect, did the backup for the stock rom and until I upgraded the phone with a custom rom CM 11 KitKat. I just noticed while setting up the app I couldn't input both the username and password as the box to insert those were not highlighted but I could only see the already saved username used on stock rom then and I cannot edit it. I have uninstalled and re-installed it and it is still the same.

Find the attached screenshot as proof. I need to solve this urgently.

Re: ***ALL Android Os Upgrades, ROOTING, & HD GAMES for All android deviceⓐ*** by Psychodavidovic(m): 7:10am On Jul 08, 2014
AmazingZeus: Oboy i don tire to change phone due to second hand,abeg nani,jrezye,fko,fpslover,seth etc... which 1gig ram phone i fit buy with 20k,where's fpslover anyway

Right here bro. Nairaland wiped my first acct.
Re: ***ALL Android Os Upgrades, ROOTING, & HD GAMES for All android deviceⓐ*** by Psychodavidovic(m): 7:11am On Jul 08, 2014
FKO1: HTC VIVID OR S2 ..BTW FPSLOVER IS NOW Psychodavidovic:

Thanks bro.
Re: ***ALL Android Os Upgrades, ROOTING, & HD GAMES for All android deviceⓐ*** by haibe(m): 7:52am On Jul 08, 2014
tunnex190: Hey, kindly read this issue I am experiencing.

I was on stock rom ICS a couple of days ago rocking OPEN VPN Connect, did the backup for the stock rom and until I upgraded the phone with a custom rom CM 11 KitKat. I just noticed while setting up the app I couldn't input both the username and password as the box to insert those were not highlighted but I could only see the already saved username used on stock rom then and I cannot edit it. I have uninstalled and re-installed it and it is still the same.

Find the attached screenshot as proof. I need to solve this urgently.

There are issues with some custom ROMS, just like the one I was using before. I couldn't use any vpn app, so you may need to go back to the other ROM.
Re: ***ALL Android Os Upgrades, ROOTING, & HD GAMES for All android deviceⓐ*** by marcjoe(m): 7:57am On Jul 08, 2014
AmazingZeus: htc again.... those phones and their unlocking method,i will google both sha.... Fpslover changed his username

go for gionee m2....
Re: ***ALL Android Os Upgrades, ROOTING, & HD GAMES for All android deviceⓐ*** by Psychodavidovic(m): 8:06am On Jul 08, 2014
marcjoe:

go for gionee m2....

Best advice.
Re: ***ALL Android Os Upgrades, ROOTING, & HD GAMES for All android deviceⓐ*** by tunnex190: 8:10am On Jul 08, 2014
haibe:

There are issues with some custom ROMS, just like the one I was using before. I couldn't use any vpn app, so you may need to go back to the other ROM.

Thanks but this is the second one I am trying. And It is only OpenVPN. DroidVpn is working so also simple server.
Re: ***ALL Android Os Upgrades, ROOTING, & HD GAMES for All android deviceⓐ*** by haibe(m): 8:55am On Jul 08, 2014
tunnex190:

Thanks but this is the second one I am trying. And It is only OpenVPN. DroidVpn is working so also simple server.
perhaps open vpn has stopped working
Re: ***ALL Android Os Upgrades, ROOTING, & HD GAMES for All android deviceⓐ*** by AmazingZeus(m): 9:11am On Jul 08, 2014
Psychodavidovic:

Right here bro. Nairaland wiped my first acct.
oh sorry bro
Re: ***ALL Android Os Upgrades, ROOTING, & HD GAMES for All android deviceⓐ*** by AmazingZeus(m): 9:13am On Jul 08, 2014
marcjoe:

go for gionee m2....
oh i forgot my other boss marcjoe,thanks bro
Re: ***ALL Android Os Upgrades, ROOTING, & HD GAMES for All android deviceⓐ*** by tunnex190: 9:17am On Jul 08, 2014
haibe: perhaps open vpn has stopped working

I doubt it. A friend is still using it on his Samsung with custom rom
Re: ***ALL Android Os Upgrades, ROOTING, & HD GAMES for All android deviceⓐ*** by Tolzeal(m): 9:49am On Jul 08, 2014
Re: ***ALL Android Os Upgrades, ROOTING, & HD GAMES for All android deviceⓐ*** by haibe(m): 10:03am On Jul 08, 2014
tunnex190:

I doubt it. A friend is still using it on his Samsung with custom rom

well you may need to reinstall the app and try it again, if it still doesn't work, then its a problem with the particular custom rom you are using. different custom roms have different issues..
Re: ***ALL Android Os Upgrades, ROOTING, & HD GAMES for All android deviceⓐ*** by FKO1(m): 11:09am On Jul 08, 2014
Psychodavidovic:

Thanks bro.
FOR WHAT
Re: ***ALL Android Os Upgrades, ROOTING, & HD GAMES for All android deviceⓐ*** by Robinokhalifa(m): 4:36pm On Jul 08, 2014
wizzyblast:

ok... Download the game from playstore.. Use your file explorer and open the folders 'Android>obb' you should see the obb file of the game. Move it to another folder.. Then uninstall game. . Use your browser and search something like 'FIFA 14 modded apk' you should see a site to download it from. install it, then move that game file back to the obb folder. Switch on your wifi (even if you're not connected to any hotspot), open playstore, then launch the game. If it force closes, reboot your phone, and try again with wifi and playstore opened.. To unlock the game, there's this thing you'd click and then click on 'check for existing purchase' it should work . That's how I did mine. You can also search google with the words 'how to unlock FIFA 14 for Android' to get a step by step answer with supportive screenshots..

Ouch! My thumbs!!!! Ciao...
fenkx br0 i truxt you jawe....but i can download asphalt8,mc4,darknight,nfs,e.t.c straight from play store without any modded akp abi??
Re: ***ALL Android Os Upgrades, ROOTING, & HD GAMES for All android deviceⓐ*** by FKO1(m): 5:11pm On Jul 08, 2014
Robinokhalifa: fenkx br0 i truxt you jawe....but i can download asphalt8,mc4,darknight,nfs,e.t.c straight from play store without any modded akp abi??
GUY NA WAH FOR U OO..MUST THEY SPOONFEED YOU ON EVERYTHING...SMH
Re: ***ALL Android Os Upgrades, ROOTING, & HD GAMES for All android deviceⓐ*** by AmazingZeus(m): 5:42pm On Jul 08, 2014
FKO1: GUY NA WAH FOR U OO..MUST THEY SPOONFEED YOU ON EVERYTHING...SMH
his new to the system,where oga dy sef
Re: ***ALL Android Os Upgrades, ROOTING, & HD GAMES for All android deviceⓐ*** by Robinokhalifa(m): 5:45pm On Jul 08, 2014
FKO1: GUY NA WAH FOR U OO..MUST THEY SPOONFEED YOU ON EVERYTHING...SMH
grin lol br0 i luv asking questions...grin
Re: ***ALL Android Os Upgrades, ROOTING, & HD GAMES for All android deviceⓐ*** by Robinokhalifa(m): 5:47pm On Jul 08, 2014
AmazingZeus: his new to the system,where oga dy sef
yea thatx true am still a learnergrin
Re: ***ALL Android Os Upgrades, ROOTING, & HD GAMES for All android deviceⓐ*** by Nobody: 6:21pm On Jul 08, 2014
If anybody has the save file of GTA San Andreas learning how to fly,help me with it!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (148) (149) (150) (151) (152) (153) (154) ... (219) (Reply)

Waptrick Free Music Download Music, Music Lyrics, Games, Apps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.