Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:13 AM

***ALL Android Os Upgrades, ROOTING, & HD GAMES for All android deviceⓐ*** - Phone/Internet Market (180) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone/Internet Market / ***ALL Android Os Upgrades, ROOTING, & HD GAMES for All android deviceⓐ*** (312083 Views)

2 WEEKS OLD GOINEE ELIFE E3 For Sale, LOADED With Hd Games (sold) / Gionee Elife E3 For 34.5k,gionee G2 For 32k And Get 5 HD Games For Free!!! / Blackberry Bold 9650 (bold 3) With The Next Generation Blackberry 6 Os (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (177) (178) (179) (180) (181) (182) (183) ... (219) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ***ALL Android Os Upgrades, ROOTING, & HD GAMES for All android deviceⓐ*** by wozup: 12:26pm On Sep 18, 2014
Hello, pls my play store is not connecting on my S3 it keep showing no connection I tried to change the settings but is still the same thing, pls how can I rectify it? tnz...
Re: ***ALL Android Os Upgrades, ROOTING, & HD GAMES for All android deviceⓐ*** by purplekayc(m): 1:37pm On Sep 18, 2014
AmazingZeus: i need resumable download link for gta san,jay man can you
which one is resumable link?search on torrentz.eu
Re: ***ALL Android Os Upgrades, ROOTING, & HD GAMES for All android deviceⓐ*** by Vyntra(m): 1:53pm On Sep 18, 2014
Baddestguyp: pls wat app is that

smart ram booster
Re: ***ALL Android Os Upgrades, ROOTING, & HD GAMES for All android deviceⓐ*** by otikpoko(m): 2:38pm On Sep 18, 2014
jreyez: BackStab All Devices APK+DATA, this game is really awesome ooh..

Download link

Bros is this the way you behave? undecided

I told you i am not in Lagos, but i will send my hard drive to you via someone so that you will copy those pc games and movies we discussed earlier about for yourself while you copy your android games to my hdd.

I called you, you did not pick up.

You called back about 20 minutes later, i was greeting you "Good Morning" and who were rudely reponding "who be this?"

I asked if to answer a simple greeting was a problem yet you were still asking rudely "who be this?"...

i stared re-introducing my self and to my greatest dismay, you Ended the call on me! shocked wtf angry

I dialed your number, switched off.

I later called you and a female picked up the phone saying you were not available.

If to say i know say na so you dey do, i for no even boarder because i gave my friend two of my precious Hard drive (750gb and 1tb)...filled to the brim with 2014 (all the new once released so far as this year is concerned) , 2013, 2012 movies and even series in 720p, 1080p and in 3d to copy for you as well as all the pc games i have (over 600gb)!

I have been calling him not to boarder him self to call you (make e just send my hdd's with things wen i buy thru Mikky come delta back) but he has not picked as i am typing this message.

Highest highest na patience i go get to download these droid games and test them one after the order since i have broad band.

Like i asked you before, you said all your games are working unlike mine that some refused to play.

You really Pissed me off! angry

Thank You.
Re: ***ALL Android Os Upgrades, ROOTING, & HD GAMES for All android deviceⓐ*** by Vyntra(m): 5:36pm On Sep 18, 2014
AmazingZeus: which app is that

smart ram booster
Re: ***ALL Android Os Upgrades, ROOTING, & HD GAMES for All android deviceⓐ*** by AmazingZeus(m): 5:37pm On Sep 18, 2014
purplekayc: which one is resumable link?search on torrentz.eu
As in if you are downloading and network disappears it start from the beginning
Re: ***ALL Android Os Upgrades, ROOTING, & HD GAMES for All android deviceⓐ*** by jreyez(m): 6:26pm On Sep 18, 2014
otikpoko:

I told you i am not in Lagos, but i will send my hard drive to you via someone so that you will copy those pc games and movies we discussed earlier about for yourself while you copy your android games to my hdd.

You called back about 20 minutes later, i was greeting you "Good Morning" and who were rudely reponding "who be this?"

I asked if to answer a simple greeting was a problem yet you were still asking rudely "who be this?"...

i stared re-introducing my self and to my greatest dismay, you Ended the call on me! shocked wtf angry

I later called you and a female picked up the phone saying you were not available.

If to say i know say na so you dey do, i for no even boarder because i gave my friend two of my precious Hard drive (750gb and 1tb)...filled to the brim with 2014 (all the new once released so far as this year is concerned) , 2013, 2012 movies and even series in 720p, 1080p and in 3d to copy for you as well as all the pc games i have (over 600gb)!

I have been calling him not to boarder him self to call you (make e just send my hdd's with things wen i buy thru Mikky come delta back) but he has not picked as i am typing this message.

Highest highest na patience i go get to download these droid games and test them one after the order since i have broad band.

Like i asked you before, you said all your games are working unlike mine that some refused to play.

Thank You.

Just incase you didn't notice, my number has changed, check my signature... My phone was stolen, please try to understand... I'm still trying to get in touch with all my clients.... No vex bro.
Re: ***ALL Android Os Upgrades, ROOTING, & HD GAMES for All android deviceⓐ*** by Joered63: 8:04pm On Sep 18, 2014
just finished playing ravensword: shadowlands , nice game.
Re: ***ALL Android Os Upgrades, ROOTING, & HD GAMES for All android deviceⓐ*** by AmazingZeus(m): 8:10pm On Sep 18, 2014
Joered63: just finished playing ravensword: shadowlands , nice game.
i need that game download link,pls can you help a brother out
Re: ***ALL Android Os Upgrades, ROOTING, & HD GAMES for All android deviceⓐ*** by AmazingZeus(m): 8:22pm On Sep 18, 2014
jreyez: BackStab All Devices APK+DATA, this game is really awesome ooh..

Download link
insisting to download the additional data with Wi-Fi, I don't have any cause I use data connection
Re: ***ALL Android Os Upgrades, ROOTING, & HD GAMES for All android deviceⓐ*** by Donjay007(m): 10:57pm On Sep 18, 2014
AmazingZeus: insisting to download the additional data with Wi-Fi, I don't have any cause I use data connection
create a txt file nd name it qawifionlymode nd paste on ur sd card, d option of carrier ntwrk shud appear
Re: ***ALL Android Os Upgrades, ROOTING, & HD GAMES for All android deviceⓐ*** by Baddestguyp(m): 11:21pm On Sep 18, 2014
pls help. I downloaded beyond fighting 2 but it doesn't get past d first image. it just shows s picture and stops there
Re: ***ALL Android Os Upgrades, ROOTING, & HD GAMES for All android deviceⓐ*** by AmazingZeus(m): 12:32am On Sep 19, 2014
Donjay007: create a txt file nd name it qawifionlymode nd paste on ur sd card, d option of carrier ntwrk shud appear
i on Wi-Fi and data connection instead and when I launched the game carrier network appeared
Re: ***ALL Android Os Upgrades, ROOTING, & HD GAMES for All android deviceⓐ*** by Baddestguyp(m): 1:03am On Sep 19, 2014
AmazingZeus: i on Wi-Fi and data connection instead and when I launched the game carrier network appeared
carrier network is d same as data connection
Re: ***ALL Android Os Upgrades, ROOTING, & HD GAMES for All android deviceⓐ*** by AmazingZeus(m): 1:09am On Sep 19, 2014
Baddestguyp: carrier network is d same as data connection
i know
Re: ***ALL Android Os Upgrades, ROOTING, & HD GAMES for All android deviceⓐ*** by AmazingZeus(m): 1:13am On Sep 19, 2014
downloaded successfully

Re: ***ALL Android Os Upgrades, ROOTING, & HD GAMES for All android deviceⓐ*** by Baddestguyp(m): 1:26am On Sep 19, 2014
AmazingZeus: downloaded successfully
pls how did u pass dis place. I kept on fighting till I got fed up and climbed a building on fire.

p.s dat was my first time nd I haven't opened it since then cos I'm busy with other games
Re: ***ALL Android Os Upgrades, ROOTING, & HD GAMES for All android deviceⓐ*** by Mafia4life(m): 6:24am On Sep 19, 2014
otikpoko:

Thank You.
Oops, you stay in Delta State? You let your hard drive travel this far when I am around with super games including iOS?
Re: ***ALL Android Os Upgrades, ROOTING, & HD GAMES for All android deviceⓐ*** by Mafia4life(m): 6:33am On Sep 19, 2014
Check out

Re: ***ALL Android Os Upgrades, ROOTING, & HD GAMES for All android deviceⓐ*** by FKO1(m): 8:12am On Sep 19, 2014
Mafia4life: Check out
WHY YOU DEY GROUP MUMU GAMES AND HD GAMES TOGETHER NA... BTW WHAT DID YOU USE TO SCREENSHOT UR PC....
Re: ***ALL Android Os Upgrades, ROOTING, & HD GAMES for All android deviceⓐ*** by purplekayc(m): 8:52am On Sep 19, 2014
AmazingZeus: As in if you are downloading and network disappears it start from the beginning
install internet download manager (IDM)
Re: ***ALL Android Os Upgrades, ROOTING, & HD GAMES for All android deviceⓐ*** by Joered63: 9:04am On Sep 19, 2014
AmazingZeus: i need that game download link,pls can you help a brother out

I downloaded it from torrent . if u have ttorent just search for the game using pirate bay as search engine. it will display many options I selected the one that is about 486 mb .
Re: ***ALL Android Os Upgrades, ROOTING, & HD GAMES for All android deviceⓐ*** by Mafia4life(m): 9:13am On Sep 19, 2014
FKO1: WHY YOU DEY GROUP MUMU GAMES AND HD GAMES TOGETHER NA... BTW WHAT DID YOU USE TO SCREENSHOT UR PC....
Lolzzz, which is mumu games? Cut the rope HD? I love that game sha though I don't play games too well. To get that screenshot for pc, it comes with Windows 7 and above. It is called sniplet ( not too sure of the spelling). You will find it in All programs >Accessories>
Re: ***ALL Android Os Upgrades, ROOTING, & HD GAMES for All android deviceⓐ*** by AmazingZeus(m): 9:26am On Sep 19, 2014
purplekayc: install internet download manager (IDM)
what does it do
Re: ***ALL Android Os Upgrades, ROOTING, & HD GAMES for All android deviceⓐ*** by AmazingZeus(m): 9:26am On Sep 19, 2014
Joered63:

I downloaded it from torrent . if u have ttorent just search for the game using pirate bay as search engine. it will display many options I selected the one that is about 486 mb .
no pro
Re: ***ALL Android Os Upgrades, ROOTING, & HD GAMES for All android deviceⓐ*** by purplekayc(m): 9:58am On Sep 19, 2014
AmazingZeus: what does it do
it control s your download. It stops and starts where u left off.
Re: ***ALL Android Os Upgrades, ROOTING, & HD GAMES for All android deviceⓐ*** by AmazingZeus(m): 10:13am On Sep 19, 2014
purplekayc: it control s your download. It stops and starts where u left off.
can it withstand data flops
Re: ***ALL Android Os Upgrades, ROOTING, & HD GAMES for All android deviceⓐ*** by 23jerryking(m): 11:30am On Sep 19, 2014
Does FIFA 15 come with commentary or we have to download
Re: ***ALL Android Os Upgrades, ROOTING, & HD GAMES for All android deviceⓐ*** by purplekayc(m): 11:48am On Sep 19, 2014
AmazingZeus: can it withstand data flops
what do you mean by flops?
Re: ***ALL Android Os Upgrades, ROOTING, & HD GAMES for All android deviceⓐ*** by FKO1(m): 11:50am On Sep 19, 2014
Mafia4life: Lolzzz, which is mumu games? Cut the rope HD? I love that game sha though I don't play games too well. To get that screenshot for pc, it comes with Windows 7 and above. It is called sniplet ( not too sure of the spelling). You will find it in All programs >Accessories>
TANX I'LL TRY THAT LERRA, NA WARRI YOU DEY??
Re: ***ALL Android Os Upgrades, ROOTING, & HD GAMES for All android deviceⓐ*** by codedflowz(m): 8:26pm On Sep 19, 2014
Andropalace is down mehn cry

1 Like

Re: ***ALL Android Os Upgrades, ROOTING, & HD GAMES for All android deviceⓐ*** by AmazingZeus(m): 12:01am On Sep 20, 2014
who don play gangstar rio here,after downloading the rar file from t torrent I extracted the file to get apk and data files which I installed the apk and copied the data file of 1. something gig to sd card/android/obb but the game just return to main menu screen after loading apkmaina.com and gameloft logo

(1) (2) (3) ... (177) (178) (179) (180) (181) (182) (183) ... (219) (Reply)

Waptrick Free Music Download Music, Music Lyrics, Games, Apps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.