Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,722 members, 7,820,508 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:11 PM

Grandmother Wants Surgery To Look Older - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Grandmother Wants Surgery To Look Older (663 Views)

Please Help! My Grandmother Is Missing. / Older Man Caught In A Hotel With A Secondary School Girl (photos) / Weird: Sexy 47 Year Old GrandMa Wants Plastic Surgery To Look "Older"! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Grandmother Wants Surgery To Look Older by Nobody: 10:32am On Jul 27, 2013
Grandmother Wants Surgery To Look Older

Jul 27, 2013

Grandmother Anne Bolton says she is tired of being mistaken for a woman half her age. The 47-year-old mother of four says being constantly mistaken for a 20-year-old is ruining her life. She is even considering plastic surgery to look closer to her age.

The market stall worker in Bristol, England told UK’s Daily Mail she believes her jealous friends abandoned her because she makes them feel older. Her eldest son Arthur, who recently became a father, no longer shops with his mother because other shoppers mistake her for his girlfriend.

She says her youthful looks ruined her relationship with her last boyfriend, a man 2 years older than her. Bolton said he left her because people often stared at them. “At first he loved it and complimented me on my appearance. He said he was proud to be with me,” said Bolton.

“But soon the looks from younger guys triggered arguments. But what could I do about it?”

“When he was 42 I still looked 22,” she said. “People didn’t believe I had four children. He hated people asking if he was my dad or brother. I could see the way things were going again.”

Bolton said she is so desperate to look her age that she considered drastic measures such as surgery.

“I would have changed it if I could, only there is no operation to make you look older.”. Link...http://oodera.com/2013/07/27/gra

Re: Grandmother Wants Surgery To Look Older by nedu2000(m): 11:01am On Jul 27, 2013
Let her try ''dressing her age"

1 Like

Re: Grandmother Wants Surgery To Look Older by Nobody: 11:04am On Jul 27, 2013
U look your age. Remove all the foundation on your face and see u look like 62 yrs now now

1 Like

Re: Grandmother Wants Surgery To Look Older by EfemenaXY: 5:11pm On Jul 27, 2013
The skin on her hands tell her age.
Re: Grandmother Wants Surgery To Look Older by andyanders: 10:29pm On Jul 27, 2013
Since she is not natural, cannot say she looks younger. Let her remove the long hair and make-up.
Re: Grandmother Wants Surgery To Look Older by greatgod2012(f): 4:54am On Jul 28, 2013
This woman I'm seen o is not looking younger than her age. 47 years old? All she need to do if she want to look older is to dress more maturely. Simple.

Meanwhile, I will like to look younger than my age than to look older than my age.

Different strokes they say.

(1) (Reply)

An Honest Self Evaluation: Give True Answers Only Please! / Couples Look Alike Over Time In Marriage.. How True? / Wife Sets Husband On Fire For Molesting Her 7 Year Old Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.