Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,766 members, 7,809,952 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:41 PM

Wife Sets Husband On Fire For Molesting Her 7 Year Old Daughter - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Wife Sets Husband On Fire For Molesting Her 7 Year Old Daughter (662 Views)

Wife Sets Husband On Fire For Molesting Her 7 Year Old Daughter / Graphic Photo: Dad Beats Babysitter Unconscious For Molesting Son / Daughter Kills Father For Molesting Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wife Sets Husband On Fire For Molesting Her 7 Year Old Daughter by bobonicez: 5:44pm On Aug 05, 2014
Is she the mother of the year or what? You sexually assault a 7 year old girl and you deserve to be set on fire...

Wxyz.com reports

A man who was badly burned after his wife allegedly set him on fire is now facing sex crime charges involving his 7-year-old stepdaughter.

Police in Washington state said Tatanysha Hedman, 40, doused her sleeping husband in gasoline before setting him on fire.

Hedman, 40, was arrested and told police she set her husband, Vincent Phillips, 52, on fire because he hurt her 7-year-old daughter, who is his stepdaughter. She said she did it because shooting him "was too nice,"

Phillips is hospitalized and faces first-degree child molestation charges. Hedman remains in jail, facing assault and arson charges.

Wonder why she's still in jail...she was protecting her child and other children this alleged paedophile would have molested. Continue ...

Footage from a security camera shows Phillips stumble into a Skyway convenience store screaming "I'm on fire
After the attack on him, Phillips fled their apartment and drove to a Skyway convenience store screaming "I'm on fire!" Customers looked on as he dropped to his knees, clearly in agony and begging, "Help me!"

The store clerk called 911 and medics rushed Phillips to Harborview Medical Center for treatment of severe burns.

sourcehttp://www.pakorumo.com/2014/08/wife-sets-husband-on-fire-for-molesting.html
Re: Wife Sets Husband On Fire For Molesting Her 7 Year Old Daughter by Nobody: 6:17pm On Aug 05, 2014
Don't blame her....I'll do the same thing.
Re: Wife Sets Husband On Fire For Molesting Her 7 Year Old Daughter by JeffreyJamez(m): 6:22pm On Aug 05, 2014
Lol @shooting was too nice.......

The woman tho...... that nigga ain't touching no kid again that's for sure.....

Hahahaha shooting him was too nice.......

1 Like

Re: Wife Sets Husband On Fire For Molesting Her 7 Year Old Daughter by Nobody: 6:27pm On Aug 05, 2014
the guy got what he deserves, but sadly mummy is going to jail too..... the guy was sleeping so obviously nobody was in danger. she should have called the cops and let them deal with that bastard. now her daughter, who was molested and probably needs her mother them most, is going to be raised in foster care by people who "could" physically/emotionally abuse her even more.

oh well!
Re: Wife Sets Husband On Fire For Molesting Her 7 Year Old Daughter by Spicylate(f): 7:03pm On Aug 05, 2014
good for the man.
Re: Wife Sets Husband On Fire For Molesting Her 7 Year Old Daughter by Nobody: 8:06pm On Aug 05, 2014
Another case of people taking d law into their hands
Re: Wife Sets Husband On Fire For Molesting Her 7 Year Old Daughter by Nobody: 6:10am On Aug 06, 2014
bobonicez:

Wonder why she's still in jail...she was protecting her child and other children this alleged paedophile would have molested.
She's still in jail because she committed a crime. I wonder when cutting off the head became the medicine for headache!
Re: Wife Sets Husband On Fire For Molesting Her 7 Year Old Daughter by shizzle11(m): 10:25pm On Aug 06, 2014
glitest: Don't blame her....I'll do the same thing.
smh...so what will be your own punishment for committing murder

candy:
She's still in jail because she committed a crime. I wonder when cutting off the head became the medicine for headache!
Thank you joor! You are sensible.

(1) (Reply)

I Killed My Wife To Stop Her From Infecting People With HIV- Man Tells Police / 10 Benefits To Living A Married Life / What Happens To Your Child When You Scream Or Hit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.