Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,453 members, 7,830,239 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:27 PM

Couples Look Alike Over Time In Marriage.. How True? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Couples Look Alike Over Time In Marriage.. How True? (664 Views)

Long Distance Marriage, How Do You Cope? / Why Do Couples Tend To Look Alike? / No Child After Marriage: How Long Can You Wait? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Couples Look Alike Over Time In Marriage.. How True? by Xyge(m): 1:05pm On Dec 01, 2013
Hello Folks..! I Came across a......sh'ld i say a Theory... A Theory that says: Couples that stay longer together in Marriage tend to end up resembling each other, over time.... Hmmmmm... How true? After much cogitation on this very theory, my mind was directed to the G.O of the Redeemed Christian Church of God.. Even Pastor E.A Adeboye and his wonderful companion- Mummy Folu Adeboye.. Great Great Great compatibility..! Take an apt look at their photos together and lets 'read' what you have to say 'bout this theorem.. Una fit study una papushka and mamushka faces too..lol..weda e go say 'yes' to this topic. Anyways, opinions are needed from y'all as regard this 'thoughtful' Theory.. Air your views, foward comments, are there scientific(biological) processes that attest to this theory? Lets hear 'em..

Speranza.
Re: Couples Look Alike Over Time In Marriage.. How True? by fasho01(m): 2:42pm On Dec 01, 2013
Yea you're right. I guess it has to do with intimacy and closeness. This is not even restricted to couples. Even friends that are close and so used to themselves start having a resemblance.. At this stage they even think alike
Re: Couples Look Alike Over Time In Marriage.. How True? by Xyge(m): 5:01pm On Dec 01, 2013
fasho01: Yea you're right. I guess it has to do with intimacy and closeness. This is not even restricted to couples. Even friends that are close and so used to themselves start having a resemblance.. At this stage they even think alike
Now i have someone who's reasons alike... That point you made, Fasho, the 'intimacy' part.. Think you have a point here... You know, when from both genes from both partners blend and blend and blend all over again....and this is a pointer to the 'Biologial factor' regarding this post.
Thumbs up brava!
Re: Couples Look Alike Over Time In Marriage.. How True? by Xyge(m): 5:19pm On Dec 01, 2013
I remember vividly, while in High school, in a biology class precisely, we had this very topic debated upon...and more was said 'bout the 'intimacy' effect as our homeboy, fasho said... One which the biology teacher attested to...
Two points u've forwarded, fash, buh that second point, friendship. C'ld you pls, elucidate on it.

(1) (Reply)

Wife Sets Husband On Fire For Molesting Her 7 Year Old Daughter / If You Marry For Money, You'll Earn Every Penny Of It / How Can One Detect Fraudsters? (Sharing Your Encounter(s)Will Be An Added Bonus)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.