Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,205 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:10 AM

Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone (49419 Views)

Implications Of Not Meeting The Deadline For Bvn Registration. / All Punters Meeting Zone! / Interested Partners For The Haulage Biz Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (40) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by Nobody: 10:47pm On Jul 28, 2013
Yeah, i've been following the importation thread, I hereby join this NL import elites to write history. Bless
Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by chaloner(m): 11:36pm On Jul 28, 2013
I bliv we are makin progress , still representing anambra
Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by Greatken007(m): 11:44pm On Jul 28, 2013
ideas have wings no force can stop their Flight....we need a cordinator fast and it is also very necessary to design crowd control mechanism because d way dis thread is moving is an indicator that the whole Nigerians wil be interest.....starting with the few who are aware wil be the best for now:we wil serve as control experiment....Risk level must be very low:consultancy very key....
Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by Greatken007(m): 11:52pm On Jul 28, 2013
Asaba jurisdiction....am nt a rep yet...stil waiting for a cordinator around lagos Axis.Somebody must direct in order for us to av a direction
Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by Nobody: 12:20am On Jul 29, 2013
I volunteer to carry out transparency & accountability including logistics when the items arrive Lagos aside my financial contribution. The ambition is priceless to ignore. Location is LAGOS.
Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by surveycash2: 4:28am On Jul 29, 2013
melojames: I volunteer to carry out transparency & accountability including logistics when the items arrive Lagos aside my financial contribution. The ambition is priceless to ignore. Location is LAGOS.

Welcome aboard melojames. I have started seeing the qualities I seek. We need more of this.
Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by surveycash2: 4:35am On Jul 29, 2013
Greatken007: ideas have wings no force can stop their Flight....we need a cordinator fast and it is also very necessary to design crowd control mechanism because[b] d way dis thread is moving is an indicator that the whole Nigerians wil be interest[/b].....starting with the few who are aware wil be the best for now:we wil serve as control experiment....Risk level must be very low:consultancy very key....

@the bolded.. grin, showing interest is just the 1st step but not enough. We need to do the work involved. Am sure that's where some of us may rescind the earlier interest smiley

On the crowd control check, any ideas?

@all...Pls take your time to go through the thread so you can contribute positively.

Thank you
Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by pj3400(m): 4:52am On Jul 29, 2013
Manutd19:

@tonjeola.......can i have ur no? Will like to get in touch

Are u also in ijebu ode? Pls. Can u check me up in ecobank. Ijebu ode? If you have time to do so plssssss.
Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by pj3400(m): 4:53am On Jul 29, 2013
Tonjeola1: following...
interested, based in ijebu ode, ogun state.

Where in ijebu ode are u plssss? Can u check me up in ecobank ijebu ode plzzzzz. Directly opposite Uba. Thanks......
Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by Manutd19: 5:11am On Jul 29, 2013
pj3400:

Are u also in ijebu ode? Pls. Can u check me up in ecobank. Ijebu ode? If you have time to do so plssssss.

Drop your contact number bro. will give u a call
Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by pj3400(m): 5:52am On Jul 29, 2013
Manutd19:

08037763604. If u are. Coming pls let me know before u do that cos I covers. Ecobank ijebu ode and sagamu. So I shuttle both.

Thanks...
Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by pj3400(m): 6:20am On Jul 29, 2013
Før those of you that have chip in many ideas, I say a big thank u to u. U are all blessed.

The greatest risk in life is taking no risk. But that risk should be a reasonable one. Ten ppl can raise. 500,000 and ship in a product of that amount and their impact will still be felt by the manufacturers especially when they know u will also return back within the next 7days or 10days. So crowd control is needed. But many ppl can get involved so far they are ready to contribute their M̶̲̥̅̊ǑN̶̲̥̅̊E̶̲̥̅̊Y̶̲̥̅̊ cos the more we contribute, the more we can shake any foreign market we storm.

Take it or leave it, some ppl are here Før just selfish reason. So they are ready to stand alone once they make little profits from this whole plan. Some still belif that when they get a product very cheap that they must sell it at double rate so as to make double profit. If u sell a goods making little profits and empty υ̲̣̥я̣̣̥ stocks in no time is still better than waiting to sell at double profit and refuse to empty stock. We can't just build a massive plan now and break it down again in no time becos massive profit is involved and members started going dir separate ways.

Visibility studies is something we shuld take very seriously cos with that, we can become a household name in no time. Før. Example, some ppl are in charge of bringing tecno product to Nigeria all on the name of giving people the chance to use a phone at a cheaper rate now tecno is doing somehow, they keep introducing whatever they like into the market without giving us the best. Their are some far better phone like. Jiayu, bobo or zobo or whatever they call them with superior specifications that can give tecno a run Før their M̶̲̥̅̊ǑN̶̲̥̅̊E̶̲̥̅̊Y̶̲̥̅̊ should we try to bring them here.

Once we are ready, let identify one or two products that we are double sure that it won't take long before we sell all. And let's be ready to put our cash on the table. That's the part me am looking forward to. And pls, M̶̲̥̅̊ǑN̶̲̥̅̊E̶̲̥̅̊Y̶̲̥̅̊ mata na dangerous mata, so we need a structured plan that can give those that are ready to part with their M̶̲̥̅̊ǑN̶̲̥̅̊E̶̲̥̅̊Y̶̲̥̅̊ a rest of mind that their M̶̲̥̅̊ǑN̶̲̥̅̊E̶̲̥̅̊Y̶̲̥̅̊ is secure and will yield interest.

♍aι̥ opinion is mine and should be respected same way av respected others opinion without insulting anyone.

When we are ready to execute this plan, just. Carry me along cos am in tey tey.

1 Like

Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by Nobody: 6:45am On Jul 29, 2013
Niiade: Well its not easy, I wish this takes off well but all areas and needed FAQS checked, asked and answered.

I think its also important to look beyond china, them asus, lenovo have cheap tabs too, you cant just limit to china tabs some folks won't just go for it e.g me I won't buy a china tab (no be pride o, kuku never use am before). Don't know why just not for me.

The long run profit shouldn't be the sole or major aim, but the openness, trust and needs that are fulfilled is Number One goal once this is done.
Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by Nobody: 7:46am On Jul 29, 2013
Please I'd love to get something clear,

are we contributing, buying and splitting ?

Or contributing, buying, and selling as a unit?
Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by ib4ola(m): 8:11am On Jul 29, 2013
i think we are getting there gradually, am of the opinion that we team up base on product interest, due to different market segment. Now for the security of Goods and Money i think we can still trust CVM on that. all we need to do is to communicate with Elina and Victor notifying them the type of Service we would require based on general agreement.. In terms of product my interest is in Mini Washing Machine reason is becoz i understand that aspect well and all we need is 10people to pull just 100pcs for trail with an initial deposit of around 40k each.
Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by ayodot(m): 8:30am On Jul 29, 2013
pj3400:

Where in ijebu ode are u plssss? Can u check me up in ecobank ijebu ode plzzzzz. Directly opposite Uba. Thanks......
pj3400:

08037763604. If u are. Coming pls let me know before u do that cos I covers. Ecobank ijebu ode and sagamu. So I shuttle both.

Thanks...

Manutd19:

I'm also resident in ijebu of ode.. And highly interested.. lets also pick a particular day to meet.. 07086182393
@pj. I sent u a mail one time u never replied
Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by mayorall(m): 9:10am On Jul 29, 2013
Address don they pass letter.
Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by Manutd19: 9:13am On Jul 29, 2013
ayodot:

I'm also resident in ijebu of ode.. And highly interested.. lets also pick a particular day to meet.. 07086182393

great people of ijebu ode.....nice one. Will call you ogas. Will be better if we meet and discuss.
Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by Manutd19: 9:14am On Jul 29, 2013
ayodot:

great people of ijebu ode.....nice one. Will call you ogas. Will be better if we meet and discuss. Though not presently in town
Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by 9free(m): 9:23am On Jul 29, 2013
Manutd19:

great people of ijebu ode.....nice one. Will call you ogas. Will be better if we meet and discuss. Though not presently in town
E be like say na only Ijebu Ode people serious for this biz. My people for North-Central where una dey We must not come late ooooohhh....
Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by Nobody: 9:25am On Jul 29, 2013
surveycash2:

Welcome aboard melojames. I have started seeing the qualities I seek. We need more of this.

Thank you, Chief. OGAs at the top.
Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by texaco1: 9:29am On Jul 29, 2013
Manutd19:

great people of ijebu ode.....nice one. Will call you ogas. Will be better if we meet and discuss.
Beautiful
Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by texaco1: 9:31am On Jul 29, 2013
mayorall: Address don they pass letter.
I am still wondering how they intend to pull this thing off.
Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by Nobody: 9:46am On Jul 29, 2013
texaco1:
I am still wondering how they intend to pull this thing off.

id suggest bulk importation and splitting .
Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by semanose: 10:29am On Jul 29, 2013
I rep Lagos. I am ready to put in my finances and resources. I am ready to work with the advertizing sector in terms of branding and innovation... Everyone, I am still wondering the structure the venture will take because I am yet to see organization. @surveycash: even though we are at the brainstorming stage, we should have a glimpse or basic view of what the venture will be like. How can we make sure we are secured in terms of putting our resources together, financially and otherwise with persons we have never come across from Adam? My concern is security of the members. Are we going to register this business venture legally on the basis of a Patnership venture?

1 Like

Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by ElMatteo(m): 11:05am On Jul 29, 2013
Well, I will commend everyone for such an idea.
However, I will like to drop my 2 cents.
The bottom line is that this is already becoming too crowded for a JV.
I will therefore suggest that pple shud find other partners with like passion in terms of product choice and location for example cos it may not be feasible to start a single venture with multiple locations. Monitoring centrally will be an issue. Also, disagreements on profit sharing will definitely be an issue.
So, for example, pple in Osun state can set up venture and deal in a particular product. If they can sustain it, then with time, they can start expanding to other places. This will ensure that the business is properly monitored and partners can easily agree on issues that affect them.
I will therefore rather we use this forum to find pple that are interested in the same products and are in the same location so that everything can be facilitated well cos we will not all agree on the same product cos of different factors.
I believe we can do this successfully cos trying to come under one single umbrella will bring disorganisation and disarray and we can spend forever planning it but with no progress. #JustMyOpinion#

6 Likes

Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by texaco1: 11:07am On Jul 29, 2013
Imanuelle:

id suggest bulk importation and splitting .
That was exactly what I suggested to them.
Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by esorison(m): 12:08pm On Jul 29, 2013
rep Edo state
Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by Manutd19: 12:24pm On Jul 29, 2013
El Matteo: Well, I will commend everyone for such an idea.
I will therefore suggest that pple shud find other partners with like passion in terms of product choice and location for example cos it may not be feasible to start a single venture with multiple locations. Monitoring centrally will be an issue. Also, disagreements on profit sharing will definitely be an issue.
So, for example, pple in Osun state can set up venture and deal in a particular product. If they can sustain it, then with time, they can start expanding to other places. This will ensure that the business is properly monitored and partners can easily agree on issues that affect them.
I will therefore rather we use this forum to find pple that are interested in the same products and are in the same location so that everything can be facilitated well cos we will not all agree on the same product cos of different factors.
I believe we can do this successfully cos trying to come under one single umbrella will bring disorganisation and disarray and we can spend forever planning it but with no progress. #JustMyOpinion#

welcome aboard Dr. El Matteo
Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by bajugbajug(m): 12:26pm On Jul 29, 2013
El Matteo: Well, I will commend everyone for such an idea.
oga has spoken.
Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by surveycash3: 12:30pm On Jul 29, 2013

Words of elders are words of wisdom..Baba has spoken (as one of my ogas said)

My oga El Matteo, am highly honoured to have you here with us your Excellency. Your boys are just brainstorming on how to make things better before you walked in. Thank God you are here.

I made an earlier post in line with your suggestions but it's hidden. The bots are having a field day on my accounts. Mods, ki lo n sele?

The idea of each state/location having its own JV is brilliant for now. This will save us from the problem of slow decision making attendant with large organisations but I feel there is no harm for a group partners to venture into 2-3 products.

Thank you once again for dropping by. This is a sign that good things will happen soon.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (40) (Reply)

IMF Lists Unpopular Policies CBN Must Reverse / Stamp Duty Charges Extended To Savings Account / CBN Sets N50,000 As Daily Limit On Contactless Payments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.