Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,921 members, 7,817,697 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:32 PM

Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone - Business (40) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone (49465 Views)

Implications Of Not Meeting The Deadline For Bvn Registration. / All Punters Meeting Zone! / Interested Partners For The Haulage Biz Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by Mcleo007(m): 3:40pm On Nov 11, 2013
princeuk21: Yes you can Closing date: 14th November, 2013.

Is the door open to general partners now?
Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by samuelkingz(m): 3:56pm On Nov 11, 2013
am sorry for seing this so late @kobomart enterprise,i would love to opt in for a post as a markekter.am a student in the southeast region. My name is chinazo samuel phone no-08164082910 email-chinazougochukwu@gmail. com. Am hoping to hear from you all soon.thanks in great anticipation
Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by Nobody: 8:13pm On Nov 11, 2013
Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by princeuk21(m): 1:33pm On Nov 14, 2013
Mcleo007:

Is the door open to general partners now?
no for now
Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by Sobrit(m): 7:41am On Nov 22, 2013
Eagles' house!
Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by sessytony(m): 8:28am On Nov 30, 2013
Garri and kobomart wil compete 4 more popular soon. Merry xmas in advance

5 Likes

Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by nairacodedcom(m): 3:11pm On Nov 30, 2013
Nice initiative. This is how we can all fight umemployment

3 Likes

Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by Ligxy(f): 9:10pm On Dec 22, 2013
texaco1: @surveycash,
[b]This method u are using won't work[b],try and do it this way.
Get a limited number of people that can invest 50k each they should be more than 5,that will total 250k .the 5 of you should meet face to face to decide what u will bring in.
Buy the goods in bulk,the major aim should be to get large quantity at a cheaper price ,when the goods arrive ,share it among urself and let everyone go his or her own way.all this I represent here or there like school children answering a roll call isn't necessary.
Look at what the ijebu ode guys are planning ,they are trying to meet and I am sure once they meet they will agree on what to buy and how much to contribute .
Just my thought anyway

Hmmm

1 Like

Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by Kaysalas(m): 10:46pm On Dec 22, 2013
http://www.mobilekarma.com/p-6144-blackberry-bold-9700-3g-wifi-global-used-smartphone-att.aspx hi guys, kindly help me check if this blackberry will work fine here I. Nigeria, I am loom I g for a BlackBerry that will enable me tether my Internet data with my laptop. Suggestions will be appreciated
Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by Nobody: 5:13pm On Dec 23, 2013
Baba Kay, abeg text me with your number as I don lost numbers sad
Kaysalas: http://www.mobilekarma.com/p-6144-blackberry-bold-9700-3g-wifi-global-used-smartphone-att.aspx hi guys, kindly help me check if this blackberry will work fine here I. Nigeria, I am loom I g for a BlackBerry that will enable me tether my Internet data with my laptop. Suggestions will be appreciated
Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by surveycash(m): 6:13am On Jan 03, 2014
It is better late than never...

Happy new year to you all. 2014 is our turn to shine abundantly. Congratulations action takers.

2 Likes

Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by Joelaking(m): 6:23am On Jan 03, 2014
Crashing in. OAU, ile-ife all the way. Thats a reli big market for you guys. Think about it.
Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by surveycash(m): 7:24am On Jan 03, 2014
Joelaking: Crashing in. OAU, ile-ife all the way. Thats a reli big market for you guys. Think about it.

Thank you Joe for the insight...Any product idea? What do they buy?
Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by Joelaking(m): 10:02am On Jan 04, 2014
surveycash:

Thank you Joe for the insight...Any product idea? What do they buy?
laptops and phones are the major selling products amidst students. But wristwatches and clothing materials too move but not as the afor-mentioned..
Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by quivah(f): 3:34pm On Jan 04, 2014
AMZYMAYO: Nice ideas have been flowing in from different angles...I hail all d ogas in d house startin frm dr. EL MATEO and all d ogas...If u r a LADOKITE or u reside in OGBOMOSHO...add me on: BBm:2805758E, whatsapp: 07031924736...so dat we can rub minds...tanks
omo ladoke owo loke..

Expect my message on whatsapp .
Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by solomonsojay(m): 5:31pm On Jul 13, 2014
Kobomart, how market?
Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by Mcleo007(m): 7:50am On Jul 14, 2014
Hello everyone and good wishes as you carry out your importation businesses. We are pleased to reintroduce our service; IBL LOGISTICS: PICKUP/WAYBILL SERVICE for non-Lagos importers.

IBL PROCUREMENT/LOGISTIC SERVICE is primarily aimed at people who live outside of Lagos and wish to do business with someone in Lagos (a buyer outside of Lagos to a seller in Lagos). Lagos residents who may not have time at their disposal can also consider the service as well.

We offer pickup/waybill delivery service from Lagos to anywhere in the country. Our service involve picking up your package(s) from your agents office or warehouse in Lagos and sending to you through your choice bus transport service or courier company and you receive at your location.

Our charges are pocket friendly, and we consider the convenience of your business as an utmost importance. N2,000 for items weighing from 0.5-5kg to most towns and cities across Nigeria. Extra charges may apply for locations explained on our thread.

Give us a try today, and even though the previous thread got lost with the Nairaland shutdown, our reputation remains the same, and has been improved upon.

We work Monday-Saturday.

The thread is here; https://www.nairaland.com/1789589/ibl-procurement-logistics-service-non-lagos#24365698

Thanks.
Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by muideeno(m): 2:10pm On Jul 23, 2014
Its a pity dat am jst discovering dis forum, I would love to join. When the door open again. Thanks
Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by Sultan001(m): 9:13pm On Jul 29, 2014
It is quite unfortunate that I just discovered this forum at this point in time, please can I still be part of the group?
Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by dreamchazer: 10:40am On Aug 18, 2014
Who's in Abj? I need someone to partner with. Bringing in tshirts. Got a good bargain for a quantity too large for me
Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by NotNairalandi(m): 11:31am On Aug 18, 2014
im in abj and also into boutique biz.u can whatsapp me on 08037789643
Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by Omola2ulv: 11:43am On Aug 18, 2014
[quote8
author=dreamchazer]Who's in Abj? I need someone to with.
Bringing in tshirts. Got a good bargain for a quantity too large for
me[/quote]
I'm in Abuja gwagz precisely. I can be of help..contact me 08165370543

1 Like

Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by Kennyfancy(m): 2:08pm On Oct 16, 2014
Who stay in delta, connect me, lt hav a whatsapp group and grow things frm here
Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by Kennyfancy(m): 2:16pm On Oct 16, 2014
Is this thread still functioning ?
Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by osenge: 4:45pm On Oct 16, 2014
Do we d (late comers) still av d opportunity 2 join dis amazing group?
Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by ojialo(m): 5:45pm On Oct 16, 2014
dreamchazer:
Who's in Abj? I need someone to partner with. Bringing in tshirts. Got a good bargain for a quantity too large for me
where in Abuja are u at hope is not late ?
Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by surveycash(m): 12:33pm On Oct 22, 2014
Kennyfancy:
Is this thread still functioning ?

The thread has served it purpose. No more entry into the partnership..
Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by jamarionj(m): 5:59am On Oct 18, 2015
Customize and personalize your products/items @ a cheaper rate..
WE CUSTOMIZE
-High quality silicon wrist band.
-watch (wall clock,designers wrist watch, etc.)
-business card /business stainless card etc
-poly star sublimation lanyard
-socks for school, pens,
etc.
-Lapel pins.
-souvenirs
-Fashion (bags, shoes, T-shirts, designers shirts, trousers, etc )
- WE CUSTOMIZE PRODUCTS/ITEMS TO OUR CUSTOMERS choices.
Contact us
Phone: 08069568209
E-MAIL: jamarionjglobalventures@gmail.com BBM: 567F2ED8
Like our Facebook page for more Updates of our products/items and information @
www.Facebook.com/jamarionjglobalventures We look forward doing business With you.
Jamarionj
our forum on NAiraland ;-)
www.nairaland.com/2664977/customize-personalize-products-items#38975358
Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by IamTOBBY: 6:24pm On Oct 23, 2016
Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by Iykecollins(m): 9:27pm On Nov 19, 2019
Just stumbled on this thread, Where it all began that year!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (Reply)

Stamp Duty Charges Extended To Savings Account / Man Struggles With ATM Machine After His Money Got Stuck In Edo State. Photos / My Bad Experience With Fairmoney Loan (must Read), Learn From This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.