Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:18 AM

How Are U Coping With The Constant Ikorodu- Mile 12 Traffic? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Are U Coping With The Constant Ikorodu- Mile 12 Traffic? (692 Views)

Yoruba Vs Hausa Fight In Mile 12, Lagos (Photos) / How Nigerians Are Coping With Fuel Scarcity (Photos) / Navy And Soldiers Disrupt Polls In Ikorodu, Mile 12, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Are U Coping With The Constant Ikorodu- Mile 12 Traffic? by evvyking(m): 3:24pm On Jul 27, 2013
Since arrival from my state of deployment back 2lagos, my area (ikorodu) has been a daily traffic route. I mean right now I have been on d same route from (agric) 2 (mile 12) for the past 5hrs but am still at owode.
How long would we continue to experience this? Is there anyone also experiencing this at d moment? I no think say I fit cope to stay here ooo..
Pals share your veiw and experience about how you cope daily to and fro...
Re: How Are U Coping With The Constant Ikorodu- Mile 12 Traffic? by alienvirus: 3:48pm On Jul 27, 2013
Omo the thing tire me. It is now a daily nightmare. It appears people are rushing to Ikorodu because of the road expansion. Thr influx of people makes me to wonder if the road expansion will truly minimise the traffic if not well planned.

I wish there could be an overhead bridge at Agric bus stop just like mile 12. That will minimise the traffic with the new expansion.
Re: How Are U Coping With The Constant Ikorodu- Mile 12 Traffic? by evvyking(m): 4:22pm On Jul 27, 2013
alienvirus:
I wish there could be an overhead bridge at Agric bus stop just like mile 12. That will minimise the traffic with the new expansion.
Its really fustrating. Do u tink an overhead bridge wud remedy d traffic? I jst wonder how long this would continue. I fil lyk relocating I swear
Re: How Are U Coping With The Constant Ikorodu- Mile 12 Traffic? by ba7man(m): 4:37pm On Jul 27, 2013
Oh my God!!! I just experienced it now. I went to Owode Onirin to buy auto parts, thot i would be in and out in 30mins......Never knew what i had coming.

(1) (Reply)

The Allegation Levelled Against Engr. Gabriel Of PHCN. / EXPOSED: Lagos Prostitution Camp Where Underage Girls Are Recruited / Jonathan Reaches Out-thisday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.