Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,597 members, 7,809,168 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:36 AM

Download The Latest Blackberry Messenger 8.0.0.44 BETA Which Have BBM Channel. - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Download The Latest Blackberry Messenger 8.0.0.44 BETA Which Have BBM Channel. (89583 Views)

How To Downgrade From BBM 8.0.0.94 Back To Old Version / Download The Latest Blackberry Messenger 8.0.0.44 BETA Which Have BBM Channel. / Telecom Providers Ordered To Shut Down Blackberry Messenger (bbm)? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Download The Latest Blackberry Messenger 8.0.0.44 BETA Which Have BBM Channel. by ZEALMAN(m): 10:35am On Jul 28, 2013
tocineworld:

I can't get my key too. They only sent me activation email

There is PAGE u will click CONFIRM after u email hs been activated
Re: Download The Latest Blackberry Messenger 8.0.0.44 BETA Which Have BBM Channel. by Nobody: 10:45am On Jul 28, 2013
icekalito: BBM 8 rocks ..tnk for the info...am now using it nw.ur code will be sent to your email to activate it

No code was sent to me, this is what they sent to confirm the email

Re: Download The Latest Blackberry Messenger 8.0.0.44 BETA Which Have BBM Channel. by ZEALMAN(m): 10:59am On Jul 28, 2013
tocineworld:

No code was sent to me, this is what they sent to confirm the email

Yeah!! They will send another mail! Just click of CONFIRM. On th page !! After uve confirmed ur email
Re: Download The Latest Blackberry Messenger 8.0.0.44 BETA Which Have BBM Channel. by taurus21: 11:41am On Jul 28, 2013
Thanks man! downloaded and received my activation key.way to go man
Re: Download The Latest Blackberry Messenger 8.0.0.44 BETA Which Have BBM Channel. by dawoyo(m): 12:24pm On Jul 28, 2013
Tnx OP, it's working perfectly...
Re: Download The Latest Blackberry Messenger 8.0.0.44 BETA Which Have BBM Channel. by zubbainno123: 12:38pm On Jul 28, 2013
PLZ HELP, I USED A BLACKBERRY EMAIL AS MY BLACKBERY I.D, am trying to register for the BBM beta zone now, nd they r telling me that I can not use a blackberry email, nd they didn't make it optional for me to put a valid email...........does that mean I have to change my blackberry I.D before I can mk use of the new BBM? If so, please how do I do that?
Re: Download The Latest Blackberry Messenger 8.0.0.44 BETA Which Have BBM Channel. by zubbainno123: 12:53pm On Jul 28, 2013
ZEALMAN: [b]

BlackBerry Messenger v8.0.0.44 BETA - BBM Channels is
a new social networking feature within BBM that
extends the sharing experience beyond your
friendship circle –allowing channel creators to amass an
unlimited number of followers.

BlackBerry Messenger v8.0.0.44 BETA
Express yourself with BBM Channels. Create, edit &
publish in an instant. Or connect to the people,
communities and brands you love – receive timely
posts and participate by commenting on, liking and
sharing posts.

-Channel Profile - View personalised channel profiles for
each BBM Channel including additional content helping to
bring the channel to life such as a welcome
messages, images, maps and more.

-Receive Posts - Stay up to date on the things that
matter to you with instant updates from your subscribed
channels. Receive notification when new posts
are available and chose whether you would like to be
notified.

-Engagement options - Get involved in conversations with
your favourite communities by commenting on and liking
posts from the Channels to which you have subscribed.
Or share interesting posts with your BBM contacts.

-Chat (Coming Soon) - Get more personal with one to
one conversations. Many BBM Channels allow subscribers
to enjoy private conversations via BBM.

-Discovery - Easily find and share your favourite
communities on BBM Channels. Check out which Channels
are currently featured on the carousel. Channel invites
can be shared between BBM contacts or add a Channel
via PIN or QR code.

-User Controls - Be in control of your notifications with
the BBM Channel mute button. It allows you to select
exactly which subscribed channels you would like
to receive notifications from.

PLEASE READ:

1. Before downloading, please back up your contact list
by displaying the menu within BlackBerry Messenger -
Options - Back Up. (Available for users of BBM 5.0 and
above.)

2. Please ensure that you are using RIM or carrier
approved BlackBerry® Device Software to avoid
compatibility issues that may result in loss of the BBM
icon.

3. After installing the new version of BBM, please
restart your device.
For all technical support with BlackBerry Messenger
(BBM), please visit http://www.blackberry.com/support/
messenger
BlackBerry Messenger v8.0.0.44 BETA Download
BlackBerry Messenger v8.0.0.44 BETA Preview
Version: 8.0.0.44
File Size: 5.85 MB
Required: 5.0.0 or higher
Download BlackBerry Messenger v8.0.0.44 BETA

OTA

OS 5.0 (http://url.prohp.net/togdp)

OS 6.0 (http://url.prohp.net/eojin)

OS 7.0 (http://url.prohp.net/begjy)

OS 7.1 (http://url.prohp.net/zsdfl)

For Offline download

[url=bb.prohp.net/files/BlackBerry/Apps/BBM/BlackBerry%20Messenger%208.0.0.44%20OS5.zip]OS 5.0[/url]

[url=bb.prohp.net/files/BlackBerry/Apps/BBM/BlackBerry%20Messenger%208.0.0.44%20OS6.zip] 0S 6.0[/url]

[url=bb.prohp.net/files/BlackBerry/Apps/BBM/BlackBerry%20Messenger%208.0.0.44%20OS7.zip]OS 7.0[/url]

[url=http://bb.prohp.net/files/BlackBerry/Apps/BBM/BlackBerry%20Messenger%208.0.0.44%20OS71.zip]OS 7.1[/url]

NEW UPDATE!! BlackBerry Messenger v8.0.0.59 BETA

*)THIS IS HOW YOU CAN GET YOUR KEY CLICK ON:
https://beta.webapps.blackberry.com/

*)If you already have BBM 8 Beta key, use it. If you
dont have the key, follow this simple steps:

- Login to https://beta.webapps.blackberry.com/
defaults/bbid (Login with your BBID) BBID Means
blackberry ID

- See the Eligible Program and Download BBM Channel
(BBOS)

- To see your serial number check your email inbox
after Download BBM Channel (BBOS) at BetaZone.

You will be notified when BlackBerry Beta Zone becomes available in your country.??( Here is the solution)

First check ur Ip by visiting www.Ip2location.com

If IP address is located in Slough
United Kingdom,‎Mesa AZ
United States , Good!! But if other Countries or location, you just need to change ur IP, visit

www.ninjaproxy.com

Or any better proxy website!!

Make sure u are using the native browser

[/b]

##

How and where do I get my KEYCODE plz?
Re: Download The Latest Blackberry Messenger 8.0.0.44 BETA Which Have BBM Channel. by ZEALMAN(m): 1:00pm On Jul 28, 2013
zubbainno123:

How and where do I get my KEYCODE plz?

Please Next time u don't have to QUOTE all my post!!

Ur key will be sent to ur email address u use doing BBM registration

1 Like

Re: Download The Latest Blackberry Messenger 8.0.0.44 BETA Which Have BBM Channel. by zubbainno123: 1:44pm On Jul 28, 2013
ZEALMAN:

Please Next time u don't have to QUOTE all my post!!

Ur key will be sent to ur email address u use doing BBM registration

Sorry for quating the whole post.
I have been waiting for over 3 hrs now...............don't u think something is wrong?
Re: Download The Latest Blackberry Messenger 8.0.0.44 BETA Which Have BBM Channel. by twinskenny(m): 1:45pm On Jul 28, 2013
I don't knw why u guys don't get it....the instruction is vivid enough.. Follow it and in less than 2min u are done with the whole process. Read it well.

U need to register another user on the beta page for your to be sent to ur email.
Re: Download The Latest Blackberry Messenger 8.0.0.44 BETA Which Have BBM Channel. by Nobody: 1:48pm On Jul 28, 2013
zubbainno123: PLZ HELP, I USED A BLACKBERRY EMAIL AS MY BLACKBERY I.D, am trying to register for the BBM beta zone now, nd they r telling me that I can not use a blackberry email, nd they didn't make it optional for me to put a valid email...........does that mean I have to change my blackberry I.D before I can mk use of the new BBM? If so, please how do I do that?

Same here!
Re: Download The Latest Blackberry Messenger 8.0.0.44 BETA Which Have BBM Channel. by yomip3t(m): 1:53pm On Jul 28, 2013
twinskenny: I don't knw why u guys don't get it....the instruction is vivid enough.. Follow it and in less than 2min u are done with the whole process. Read it well.

U need to register another user on the beta page for your to be sent to ur email.

Pls how do I highlight the keycode that was sent to my email. I'm confused.
Re: Download The Latest Blackberry Messenger 8.0.0.44 BETA Which Have BBM Channel. by ZEALMAN(m): 2:04pm On Jul 28, 2013
yomip3t:

Hold the shift button beside 0 ( on ur keypad) then scroll with tracpad to any angle u want
Re: Download The Latest Blackberry Messenger 8.0.0.44 BETA Which Have BBM Channel. by ZEALMAN(m): 2:05pm On Jul 28, 2013
zubbainno123:

I have been waiting for over 3 hrs now...............don't u think something is wrong?

That should be a mail problem then!!
Re: Download The Latest Blackberry Messenger 8.0.0.44 BETA Which Have BBM Channel. by yomip3t(m): 2:05pm On Jul 28, 2013
[quote author=ZEALMAN]

Pls how do I highlight the keycode that was sent to my
email. I'm confused.
Re: Download The Latest Blackberry Messenger 8.0.0.44 BETA Which Have BBM Channel. by ZEALMAN(m): 2:05pm On Jul 28, 2013
zubbainno123:

That should be e mail problem then!!
Re: Download The Latest Blackberry Messenger 8.0.0.44 BETA Which Have BBM Channel. by icekalito(m): 2:06pm On Jul 28, 2013
yomip3t:

just copy from ur email and paste it inside ur bbm whr dey wrote key code .
Re: Download The Latest Blackberry Messenger 8.0.0.44 BETA Which Have BBM Channel. by yomip3t(m): 2:06pm On Jul 28, 2013
ZEALMAN:

Yeah!! They will send another mail! Just click of CONFIRM. On th page !! After uve confirmed ur email

email. I'm confused.
Re: Download The Latest Blackberry Messenger 8.0.0.44 BETA Which Have BBM Channel. by femi4: 2:09pm On Jul 28, 2013
yomip3t:

email. I'm confused.
What a question
Re: Download The Latest Blackberry Messenger 8.0.0.44 BETA Which Have BBM Channel. by ZEALMAN(m): 2:26pm On Jul 28, 2013
femi4: What a question

grin
Re: Download The Latest Blackberry Messenger 8.0.0.44 BETA Which Have BBM Channel. by yomip3t(m): 2:55pm On Jul 28, 2013
ZEALMAN:

grin
Wow ! Thanks a lot bro. I salute.
Don't mind the mumu wey dey talk rubbish.... Maybe e get somehow hin pple dey ask question.
Re: Download The Latest Blackberry Messenger 8.0.0.44 BETA Which Have BBM Channel. by dayo2hot: 3:10pm On Jul 28, 2013
Pls I was unable to log in with my blackberry ID
Re: Download The Latest Blackberry Messenger 8.0.0.44 BETA Which Have BBM Channel. by zubbainno123: 3:55pm On Jul 28, 2013
twinskenny: I don't knw why u guys don't get it....the instruction is vivid enough.. Follow it and in less than 2min u are done with the whole process. Read it well.

I hv been try to register another email where I will receive the keycode, but d page keep chossing the BLACKBERRY MAIL for me without giving me an option to chnage it, nd when I submit it after feeling the form, it will tell me that I can not use a blackberry email..........plz am confused.
Below is d scren shot of the page, how do I change that blackberrymail

Plz how do I chnage my contact mail from this blackberrymail to my valid email adrress?

Re: Download The Latest Blackberry Messenger 8.0.0.44 BETA Which Have BBM Channel. by tshegs19: 5:45pm On Jul 28, 2013
ZEALMAN:

Change ur proxy and visit

Use

www.ninjaproxy.com
I checked my proxy..it's slough,uk. While using the ninjaproxy, the "sign in" button isn't working
Re: Download The Latest Blackberry Messenger 8.0.0.44 BETA Which Have BBM Channel. by ZEALMAN(m): 6:44pm On Jul 28, 2013
tshegs19: I checked my proxy..it's slough,uk. While using the ninjaproxy, the "sign in" button isn't working

If its sloug uk
U shouldn't have a problem! No need of changing proxy!!
Re: Download The Latest Blackberry Messenger 8.0.0.44 BETA Which Have BBM Channel. by ZEALMAN(m): 6:47pm On Jul 28, 2013
zubbainno123:

I hv been try to register another email where I will receive the keycode, but d page keep chossing the BLACKBERRY MAIL for me without giving me an option to chnage it, nd when I submit it after feeling the form, it will tell me that I can not use a blackberry email..........plz am confused.

Plz how do I chnage my contact mail from this blackberrymail to my valid email adrress?

Just give this a trial!! Logging with ur normal bb I'd , goto account settings !! And try look. Around for EDIT profile or change email!! I guess that will help
Re: Download The Latest Blackberry Messenger 8.0.0.44 BETA Which Have BBM Channel. by ZEALMAN(m): 6:47pm On Jul 28, 2013
zubbainno123:

Just give this a try!! Logging with ur normal bb I'd , goto account settings !! And try look. Around for EDIT profile or change email!! I guess that will help
Re: Download The Latest Blackberry Messenger 8.0.0.44 BETA Which Have BBM Channel. by tshegs19: 7:09pm On Jul 28, 2013
ZEALMAN:

If its sloug uk
U shouldn't have a problem! No need of changing proxy!!
yea. Thanks Man. I'v comfirmed my email add. now, I guess the next thing is to wait 4 dem 2 send the keycode ?
Re: Download The Latest Blackberry Messenger 8.0.0.44 BETA Which Have BBM Channel. by ZEALMAN(m): 8:49pm On Jul 28, 2013
tshegs19: yea. Thanks Man. I'v comfirmed my email add. now, I guess the next thing is to wait 4 dem 2 send the keycode ?
Re: Download The Latest Blackberry Messenger 8.0.0.44 BETA Which Have BBM Channel. by ZEALMAN(m): 8:50pm On Jul 28, 2013
tshegs19: yea. Thanks Man. I'v comfirmed my email add. now, I guess the next thing is to wait 4 dem 2 send the keycode ?

That will be frwrded to ur email immediately u finish ur reg
Re: Download The Latest Blackberry Messenger 8.0.0.44 BETA Which Have BBM Channel. by koolJ1(f): 9:27pm On Jul 28, 2013
@Zealman, I haave downloaded d new bbm and I'm the keycode away from using it. Have tried logging onto beta zone to get the key bbut I keep getting this. I've confirmed my IP and its slough, UK. What's the way forward, pls? Thanks

Re: Download The Latest Blackberry Messenger 8.0.0.44 BETA Which Have BBM Channel. by Olamilec(m): 12:45am On Jul 29, 2013
Thank you very much, everything went fine as instructed. Yeah singing "I loving you eh 2x this BBM is too sexy I can't leave it" LOL

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How Do I Check To Know All The Numbers Registered With My NIN / Smart Data Subscription For Your Android Devices. / Carlcare Is Here With You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.