Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,984 members, 7,814,351 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:30 AM

How Do I Check To Know All The Numbers Registered With My NIN - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How Do I Check To Know All The Numbers Registered With My NIN (90822 Views)

How Can I Check For Easybuy Scam When buying Used Phone? / NIN Verification Issue: MTN Can’t Verify My NIN / I Lost My Sim Card But Was Not Registered With My Name And Photograph (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Check To Know All The Numbers Registered With My NIN by booblacain(m): 4:02pm On Apr 13, 2022
getting to hear that some unscrupulous agents are using people's NIN to register others, I think it is important to confirm all the numbers that are really registered under my NIN.

I just don't know how to go about this.

Airtel says I should dial *XYZ#. I have no idea how to dial that. I have googled for a solution and found none.

Please help me out if you know how to check it. Thanks.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Check To Know All The Numbers Registered With My NIN by eddynaira125: 4:33pm On Apr 13, 2022
Download the NIN with the phone number you use when registering for NIN, activate the APP, the total phone numbers register with your NIN we be display on the APP, you can as well delete the numbers from the APP.

132 Likes 15 Shares

Re: How Do I Check To Know All The Numbers Registered With My NIN by booblacain(m): 5:21pm On Apr 13, 2022
eddynaira125:
Download the NIN with the phone number you use when registering for NIN, activate the APP, the total phone numbers register with your NIN we be display on the APP, you can as well delete the numbers from the APP.

great. Thank you for this.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Check To Know All The Numbers Registered With My NIN by DamnnNiggarr: 5:27pm On Apr 13, 2022
Very nice question!
Mynd44 Oam4j lalasticlala
Please, I also need this.
Thanks.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Check To Know All The Numbers Registered With My NIN by slawormiir: 5:44pm On Apr 13, 2022
Damnnn niggar

use the nimc app
Download it from play store
And you are good to go...

Just enter your details......enter that your nin number...and it will request you to create a nine digit pin...and your profile will be displayed
Then click on the link my numbers

All previous numbers linked to your nin will be displayed along side a space for you to link more of your numbers
You can only link seven numbers in total

Ogbeni op...you must buy me weed and some bottles

186 Likes 19 Shares

Re: How Do I Check To Know All The Numbers Registered With My NIN by Peace081: 5:44pm On Apr 13, 2022
Download the app

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Check To Know All The Numbers Registered With My NIN by Yommychrz(m): 5:44pm On Apr 13, 2022
Don’t worry if dem no barn am e Dey registered be that
Re: How Do I Check To Know All The Numbers Registered With My NIN by Authoreety: 5:44pm On Apr 13, 2022
Very

Important!

Importanter!!

Maka ndi fraudulent registration agents

Importantest!!!

5 Likes

Re: How Do I Check To Know All The Numbers Registered With My NIN by Proudlycanadian: 5:44pm On Apr 13, 2022
Shey be na *346# that time?
Re: How Do I Check To Know All The Numbers Registered With My NIN by Kwamecron(m): 5:45pm On Apr 13, 2022
Tdownload the NIN app on ur phone
Re: How Do I Check To Know All The Numbers Registered With My NIN by LUAN1: 5:45pm On Apr 13, 2022
Ff
Re: How Do I Check To Know All The Numbers Registered With My NIN by Wannabenz: 5:45pm On Apr 13, 2022
eddynaira125:
I don't think you can delete the number from the app.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Check To Know All The Numbers Registered With My NIN by themes009(m): 5:45pm On Apr 13, 2022
grin
Re: How Do I Check To Know All The Numbers Registered With My NIN by Seylad2009(m): 5:45pm On Apr 13, 2022
@eddynaira125 :The number I used in registering my NIN has lost and, MTN has reassigned it to another customer.
Is there a way to deregister it on NIN system and, add my main number?
Thank you.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Check To Know All The Numbers Registered With My NIN by Kingpele(m): 5:46pm On Apr 13, 2022
U have to link all of it ,then ,when u enter your NIN number it will show u all the numbers linked to it

1 Like

Re: How Do I Check To Know All The Numbers Registered With My NIN by Kingpele(m): 5:46pm On Apr 13, 2022
U have to link all of it ,then ,when u enter your NIN number it will show u all the numbers linked to it,that is how to go about it
Re: How Do I Check To Know All The Numbers Registered With My NIN by DenreleDave(m): 5:46pm On Apr 13, 2022
Can you confirm if you will make heaven? seems you know abt earthly things more than heavenly things
eddynaira125:

So sad people are checking how to confirm if their NIN is linked but no one is checking to see if their NAME is in the book of LIFE

You are bothered to check if you will make HEAVEN.....

cc: response01 grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do I Check To Know All The Numbers Registered With My NIN by Nobody: 5:46pm On Apr 13, 2022
Best thread to hit fp today.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Check To Know All The Numbers Registered With My NIN by Benjaniblinks(m): 5:47pm On Apr 13, 2022
eddynaira125:
you can't delete

5 Likes

Re: How Do I Check To Know All The Numbers Registered With My NIN by DSC7: 5:49pm On Apr 13, 2022
Omo Naija guys sabi manipulate computer ooo :- shocked shocked shocked
Re: How Do I Check To Know All The Numbers Registered With My NIN by Seyiemath(m): 5:49pm On Apr 13, 2022
Mine was linked after 2 days…I don’t know the reason behind the delay, a friend of mine is having similar issue as yours
Re: How Do I Check To Know All The Numbers Registered With My NIN by Onyenna(m): 5:50pm On Apr 13, 2022
Following.......
Re: How Do I Check To Know All The Numbers Registered With My NIN by Jamesbiodun(m): 5:50pm On Apr 13, 2022
Even if you know, there is no where to remove it on the nimc app grin

1 Like

Re: How Do I Check To Know All The Numbers Registered With My NIN by yuzjet(m): 5:50pm On Apr 13, 2022
Use nimc app
Re: How Do I Check To Know All The Numbers Registered With My NIN by iCauseTrouble: 5:51pm On Apr 13, 2022
angry
Re: How Do I Check To Know All The Numbers Registered With My NIN by Kamachicho(f): 5:51pm On Apr 13, 2022
I registered my number last year July, got a slip to pick my NIN later but misplaced the slip.

With this app, will I be able to retrieve my NIN?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Boys Wearing Slippers, Tee Shirt And Short Nika With Iphone 11,12,13. / 15 Technically Possible But Awful Ways To Charge Your Phone Without Electricity / Step By Step: How To Get A Free USA Phone Number From Google Voice

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.