Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,465 members, 7,819,697 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:14 PM

True Confession: “I Haven’t Had Sex In 10 Years” – Genevieve Nnaji - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / True Confession: “I Haven’t Had Sex In 10 Years” – Genevieve Nnaji (1725 Views)

I Haven’t Found The Right Man – Genevieve Nnaji / INTERVIEW: I Haven’t Had Sex For 3 Years—yoruba Actress, Omotunde Ogundimu / .....shocking Confession: “I Haven’t Had Sex In 10 Years” – Genevievennaji..... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

True Confession: “I Haven’t Had Sex In 10 Years” – Genevieve Nnaji by chomboc: 7:38pm On Jul 27, 2013
True Confession: “I Haven’t Had Sex In 10 Years” – Genevieve Nnaji: Shocking confession from the Nigerian actress Genevieve Nnaji, who is said to be getting married soon.
Our FNN reporter got into a steamy conversation with miss Nnaji where she revealed she haven’t had any sexual pleasure for the past ten years and that is one of the major reasons she wants to settle down.

http://naijazip..com/2013/07/true-confession-i-havent-had-sex-in-10.html

Re: True Confession: “I Haven’t Had Sex In 10 Years” – Genevieve Nnaji by Ogoanita(f): 8:01pm On Jul 27, 2013
Who cares?? undecided
Re: True Confession: “I Haven’t Had Sex In 10 Years” – Genevieve Nnaji by majalisa(m): 8:15pm On Jul 27, 2013
chomboc:
True Confession: “I Haven’t Had Sex In 10 Years” – Genevieve Nnaji: Shocking confession from the Nigerian actress Genevieve Nnaji, who is said to be getting married soon.
Our FNN reporter got into a steamy conversation with miss Nnaji where she revealed she haven’t had any sexual pleasure for the past ten years and that is one of the major reasons she wants to settle down.

http://naijazip..com/2013/07/true-confession-i-havent-had-sex-in-10.html
wtf!
Re: True Confession: “I Haven’t Had Sex In 10 Years” – Genevieve Nnaji by ifedun2: 9:08pm On Jul 27, 2013
I dont get this-one of the reasons she is getting married is to f**k?Not love?Wish her all the best o.
Re: True Confession: “I Haven’t Had Sex In 10 Years” – Genevieve Nnaji by Adex097: 10:36pm On Jul 27, 2013
Does that make her a virgin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Can You Guess The Celebrity In Question? / OMGG! Prince Uzoegwu Decides To Show You ‘All He’s MADE OF’ [SEE PIC] / {SEE PHOTOS} Lolz, Funke Akindele Is Overcoming Fuel Scarcity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.