Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,775 members, 7,810,016 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:45 PM

Can You Guess The Celebrity In Question? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Can You Guess The Celebrity In Question? (1720 Views)

Jim Iyke Is The Best Dressed Male Celebrity In Nigeria / The Reason Genevieve Nnaji Is The Biggest & Most Classy Celebrity In Nigeria / Who Is The Biggest Celebrity In Africa? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Guess The Celebrity In Question? by lalasticlala(m): 10:18pm On Jul 18, 2014
Let's play a game with celebrities.
I want you to pick a number and provide the name of the celebrity that has the information associated with the number.

Here we go:

1 She once posted her WAEC result online to prove her real age and she was bashed for doing that. Travelling and snapping pictures are her hobbies. She has one unique kind of leg and was rumoured to have dated one top politician whose name sounds like that little boy that killed Golliat in the Bible.

2 She's Oyinbo that missed road. Very pretty. From the South South. She ran out of her marriage because of constant beating.

3 She was once thrown out of her friends house in London by her actress friend for not washing dishes. She is an only child. Tall and slim.

4 She has a big booty, bulging eyes and was tagged a kleptomaniac by the media in the past.

5 She is well endowed at the upper region and has all it takes to establish a milk industry. She has a very tiny voice. Controversy is her second name.

6 Her nickname sounds sexy. She has got a big booty but has small chest. She's pretty and has a honey boy that relishes flying.

7 She was the first recipient of a popular award held in the South south region years ago and was rumoured to have had something to do with one powerful politician and one dude that has a masters degree in Koko.

8 She used to be a chain smoker and she's a lover of tattoo. She was once in love with a music Don and had a crush on a kid known to be a Wizard.

9 She is married to a man that is from a state with the same spelling as her surname. She is very sexy and beautiful. She was once said to have had one thing in common with a former law maker who was then embattled.

10 She's a mixed breed, has 2 grown up sons and was married and divorced thrice. She has a tattoo.

11 She's very pretty and looks younger than her age. She's said to have been married to 4 different husbands at different times. She has 2 grown up kids. The first alphabet of her surname is silent during pronunciation.

12 She has big booty, has big chest, dark, plumpy sort of, and had a problem with a beautiful actress who is curvy for snatching her boyfriend. You remember the guy Potipher's wife wanted to seduce in the bible? That's her father.

13 He's in love with Space but he's controversial. He once had a beef with a male colleague who once had a problem with his landlord.

14 She has a milk industry that can feed the whole Lagos. Her friend said she accompanied her to where she did juju with which she used to hoodwink her present husband.

15 She was once called a hustler by an actress colleague of hers. She likes making babies and likes anything Pure. Her state of origin ends with the 9th alphabet.

16 She's currently engaged to be married in December. She has 3 kids already but hasn't been married before. She's very fair.

17 She likes behaving like iron lady. She hates the administration of their guild president and wants to replace their presido. She has a grown up son who is a producer.

18 She loves make up!! Some people are scared of her make up. She was said to have denied her mother at the university years ago. She loves the pulpit now.

Now provide the answers to the ones you can and also ask your own coded questions for others to answer.
Let the fun begin.
lol.
Re: Can You Guess The Celebrity In Question? by Nobody: 10:26pm On Jul 18, 2014
Tonto dike or tontelet oq omotolani
Re: Can You Guess The Celebrity In Question? by Nobody: 10:29pm On Jul 18, 2014
5. Cossy orjiakor grin
Re: Can You Guess The Celebrity In Question? by lalasticlala(m): 10:29pm On Jul 18, 2014
Swaqwiz: Tonto dike or tontelet oq omotolani

What number?
Re: Can You Guess The Celebrity In Question? by lalasticlala(m): 10:30pm On Jul 18, 2014
FrancisTony: 5. Cossy orjiakor grin

hahahahahahaha
Re: Can You Guess The Celebrity In Question? by Nobody: 10:31pm On Jul 18, 2014
10. Shan George
Re: Can You Guess The Celebrity In Question? by lalasticlala(m): 10:32pm On Jul 18, 2014
FrancisTony: 10. Shan George

lol
ur manly shan friend
Re: Can You Guess The Celebrity In Question? by Nobody: 10:36pm On Jul 18, 2014
7. Genevieve Nnaji

15 Mercy Johnson
Re: Can You Guess The Celebrity In Question? by azeeza(f): 10:43pm On Jul 18, 2014
1. Chika ike 2 that obodo girl 3 oge okoye 4 pass 5 cossy 6 omotola 7 ms Nnaji 8 poko lee 9 pass 10 pass 11 shan george 12 pass 13 jim iyke 14 pass 15 mercy johnson 16 ibinabo 17 clarion chukwura 18 Eucharia anunobi.

1 Like

Re: Can You Guess The Celebrity In Question? by maxism2: 11:20pm On Jul 18, 2014
OP I like d way u coded most of them .

lol.

But who is that number 12 abeg?
Re: Can You Guess The Celebrity In Question? by Nobody: 11:21pm On Jul 18, 2014
azeeza: 1. Chika ike 2 that obodo girl 3 oge okoye 4 pass 5 cossy 6 omotola 7 ms Nnaji 8 poko lee 9 pass 10 pass 11 shan george 12 pass 13 jim iyke 14 pass 15 mercy johnson 16 ibinabo 17 clarion chukwura 18 Eucharia anunobi.

I doubt if number11 is Shan George. The 'G' ain't silent.

I think number4 is Ini Edo.
Re: Can You Guess The Celebrity In Question? by Nobody: 11:24pm On Jul 18, 2014
maxism2: OP I like d way u coded most of them .

lol.

But who is that number 12 abeg?

Could that be Anita Joseph.

Not sure about her endownment tho'.
Re: Can You Guess The Celebrity In Question? by homesteady(m): 11:39pm On Jul 18, 2014
let me try grin
1) Chika ike
4) Empress Njamah grin
5) cossy
cool tonto
13) Emeka Ike
15) Mercy Johnson
17) Clarion Chukwuka
18) Eucheria Anobi (this my spelling bad sha)
Re: Can You Guess The Celebrity In Question? by emekakelvin(m): 12:15am On Jul 19, 2014
Hehehehe, op you sabi draw oh. see as you they write every character like say na film script

Re: Can You Guess The Celebrity In Question? by faheez(m): 6:13am On Jul 19, 2014
1)chika ike. 2)monalisa chinda 3)oge okoye. 4)Angela okorie. 5)cozzy orjiakor. 6)omotola jalade 7)nnaji genevieve 8.)tontolet 9). Ini edo 10)shan George. 11)Bukky Wright 12)Anita Joseph. 13)Jim ikye. 14).foluke daramola 15)mercy Johnson 16)ibinabo feberisima 17)clarion chukwura 18)Eucharia anunobi. I think i'v tried

2 Likes

Re: Can You Guess The Celebrity In Question? by lalasticlala(m): 8:06am On Jul 19, 2014
faheez: 1)chika ike. 2)monalisa chinda 3)oge okoye. 4)Angela okorie. 5)cozzy orjiakor. 6)omotola jalade 7)nnaji genevieve 8.)tontolet 9). Ini edo 10)shan George. 11)Bukky Wright 12)Anita Joseph. 13)Jim ikye. 14).foluke daramola 15)mercy Johnson 16)ibinabo feberisima 17)clarion chukwura 18)Euchaia anunobi. I think i'v tried

lol
u tried but...
Re: Can You Guess The Celebrity In Question? by fanficgirl(f): 8:12am On Jul 19, 2014
I don't know any of this smh
Re: Can You Guess The Celebrity In Question? by lalasticlala(m): 10:22am On Jul 19, 2014
emekakelvin:
Hehehehe, op you sabi draw oh. see as you they write every character like say na film script

Re: Can You Guess The Celebrity In Question? by englishmart(m): 11:42am On Jul 19, 2014
They know themselves. I'm not a sucker for nollyshit movies
Re: Can You Guess The Celebrity In Question? by faheez(m): 12:17pm On Jul 19, 2014
lalasticlala:

lol
You tried but...
But what
Re: Can You Guess The Celebrity In Question? by lalasticlala(m): 12:21pm On Jul 19, 2014
faheez: But what

u got just 1 wrong.

so u had 17/18

lol
Re: Can You Guess The Celebrity In Question? by faheez(m): 12:38pm On Jul 19, 2014
lalasticlala:

u got just 1 wrong.

so u had 17/18

lol
Dat's A1 nah
Re: Can You Guess The Celebrity In Question? by Inosenduatall: 1:32pm On Jul 19, 2014
16. Ibinabo Fiberesima
6. Omotola Jalade
11. Bukky Wright
9. Ini Edo
8. Tonto Dime

Cos I love this! Make I chill first while I try to decipher the rest...
Re: Can You Guess The Celebrity In Question? by Inosenduatall: 1:35pm On Jul 19, 2014
7. Genevieve Nnaji
5. Cossy Orjiakor
2. Monalisa Chinda

Wait I dey come
Re: Can You Guess The Celebrity In Question? by switkaka(f): 1:43pm On Jul 19, 2014
Ibinabo Fiberesima
Re: Can You Guess The Celebrity In Question? by lalasticlala(m): 1:50pm On Jul 19, 2014
faheez: Dat's A1 nah

yes oooo. u too much
Re: Can You Guess The Celebrity In Question? by Nobody: 2:11pm On Jul 19, 2014
hmmmmm well lemme try

1>> chika Ike.

2>> monalisa chinda

3>> Oge okoye.

4>> Angela Okorie.

5>> cossy orjiakor.

6>> Omotola Jalade

7>> Genevieve Nnaji

8>>.Tonto dike

9>>. Ini Edo

10>> Shan George.

11>> Bukky Wright

12>> Anita Joseph.

13>> Jim ikye.

14>> pass

15>> mercy Johnson

16>> Ibinabo febresima

17>> clarion chukwura

18>> Eucharia Anunobi.
Re: Can You Guess The Celebrity In Question? by lalasticlala(m): 2:21pm On Jul 19, 2014
claireshan: hmmmmm well lemme try

1>> chika Ike.

2>> monalisa chinda

3>> Oge okoye.

4>> Angela Okorie.

5>> cossy orjiakor.

6>> Omotola Jalade

7>> Genevieve Nnaji

8>>.Tonto dike

9>>. Ini Edo

10>> Shan George.

11>> Bukky Wright

12>> Anita Joseph.

13>> Jim ikye.

14>> pass

15>> mercy Johnson

16>> Ibinabo febresima

17>> clarion chukwura

18>> Eucharia Anunobi.

16/18
Re: Can You Guess The Celebrity In Question? by Nobody: 2:23pm On Jul 19, 2014
lalasticlala:

16/18
only undecided
Re: Can You Guess The Celebrity In Question? by faheez(m): 2:25pm On Jul 19, 2014
lalasticlala:

yes oooo. u too much
oya with 1 I miss make I try again
Re: Can You Guess The Celebrity In Question? by lalasticlala(m): 2:29pm On Jul 19, 2014
faheez: oya with 1 I miss make I try again

number 4
Re: Can You Guess The Celebrity In Question? by faheez(m): 2:31pm On Jul 19, 2014
grin
claireshan: hmmmmm well lemme try

1>> chika Ike.

2>> monalisa chinda

3>> Oge okoye.

4>> Angela Okorie.

5>> cossy orjiakor.

6>> Omotola Jalade

7>> Genevieve Nnaji

8>>.Tonto dike

9>>. Ini Edo

10>> Shan George.

11>> Bukky Wright

12>> Anita Joseph.

13>> Jim ikye.

14>> pass

15>> mercy Johnson

16>> Ibinabo febresima

17>> clarion chukwura

18>> Eucharia Anunobi.
copy copy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ebola: See First Lady Patience Jonathan New Greeting Method / How To Prepare "Date A Celebrity" Juju ( female only thread ) / Photo From Peter And Lola Okoye's Court Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.