Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,050 members, 7,956,916 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 10:28 PM

The Film To Save 2013? (47 Ronin - Trailer) - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / The Film To Save 2013? (47 Ronin - Trailer) (748 Views)

Exodus: Why The Film Shouldn't Be Regarded More Than Its Entertainment Value / Audition For The Film "OJUJU" / Newbie Here, Just Saying Hi To The Film Section! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Film To Save 2013? (47 Ronin - Trailer) by VillageBoi(m): 8:44pm On Jul 27, 2013
This looks seriously good but then after 2013 being a year of nice trailers but poor films... hopefully this fares much better.

What do you all think about this?

You may debate the fact that is stars our beloved 'wooden' actor - Keanu Reeves but...

Anyway I like the fact that there's not much to go on. It's from 'first-time' feature director - Carl Rinsch.

47 Ronin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j8cKdDkkIYY

Feel free to watch one of the short films by the same director below - (it's not in English but great visual style)

Carl Erik Rinsch's The Gift

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yBPn_yIx_6k

2 Likes

Re: The Film To Save 2013? (47 Ronin - Trailer) by prof800(m): 12:06am On Jul 28, 2013
i think i've watched that shortfilm..lemme click to be sure it exactly the one i watched...
Re: The Film To Save 2013? (47 Ronin - Trailer) by VillageBoi(m): 10:33pm On Jul 29, 2013
prof800: i think i've watched that shortfilm..lemme click to be sure it exactly the one i watched...

Prof, how far? You nefa find the one you watch? Pls if it is another short by the same director... post it here. I'm looking for 2 other shorts of his but can't find them.

(1) (Reply)

My-name-is-khan Fan Page / Beyonce’s Mother, Tina Knowles Just Got Engaged . . . Guess Who??? / Kung Fury Official

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.