Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,973 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:48 AM

Newbie Here, Just Saying Hi To The Film Section! - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Newbie Here, Just Saying Hi To The Film Section! (1300 Views)

Exodus: Why The Film Shouldn't Be Regarded More Than Its Entertainment Value / Audition For The Film "OJUJU" / Hitv Or Hi Rubbish? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Newbie Here, Just Saying Hi To The Film Section! by VillageBoi(m): 10:10pm On Dec 29, 2011
Hi People,

How una dey? I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas? First time on this site and I'm finding this section interesting as I love TV, film and how it's all made as I dabble into it a bit. Some might know me from a different site!
Hopefully you enjoy my introduction here with a short film I worked on.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JAH07OdlLlU

Thanks people. Stay blessed.
VillageBoi
Re: Newbie Here, Just Saying Hi To The Film Section! by iice(f): 4:01am On Dec 30, 2011
Welcome and enjoy.
Re: Newbie Here, Just Saying Hi To The Film Section! by VillageBoi(m): 11:11am On Dec 31, 2011
iice:

Welcome and enjoy.

Thank you very much iice. Happy New Year to you!
Re: Newbie Here, Just Saying Hi To The Film Section! by obinna5000(m): 2:15pm On Dec 31, 2011
Hello VillageBoi
Re: Newbie Here, Just Saying Hi To The Film Section! by VillageBoi(m): 2:45pm On Dec 31, 2011
obinna5000:

Hello VillageBoi
Hi Obinna, thanks. I trust all is well with you and the family? Happy New Year!
Re: Newbie Here, Just Saying Hi To The Film Section! by iice(f): 5:33pm On Dec 31, 2011
Happy New Year to you too
Re: Newbie Here, Just Saying Hi To The Film Section! by obinna5000(m): 5:42pm On Dec 31, 2011
VillageBoi:

Hi Obinna, thanks. I trust all is well with you and the family? Happy New Year!

@VillageBoi
All is well. Happy New Year to you as well.
Re: Newbie Here, Just Saying Hi To The Film Section! by egaruba(m): 8:56am On Jan 01, 2012
RATED E SCREENPLAYS - UNLOCKING CREATIVITY

FROM SCRIPT TO SCREEN!

About:   
Screenplay Writing & Consultation Service.

Company Overview:   
RATED E offers the very best in Story Concepts and Screenplay writing for feature film, TV, and new media. Our mission is to develop and produce meaningful story driven and high concept African-themed motion pictures for the African film and TV market that will inspire, engage and entertain audiences worldwide.

Description:
Rated E is a web site dedicated to the works of screenwriter Emil B. Garuba. The website covers Emil's efforts in feature films and TV. On the site you’ll find free screenwriting advice as well as information on Emil's Script Consultation Service. As a freelance script reader, Emil has read literally thousands of screenplays for agents and production companies. As a produced screenwriter, he's constantly working through the ins and outs of screenwriting. And now as a script consultant, he's offering his professional expertise to you at an affordable price.

Service:
Script Consultant - Original Screenplays, Spec Screenplays, rewrites and adaptations. Contact us for our service rates.

Email - ratedeproductions@hotmail.com
Web - www.ratedeproductions.yolasite.com
Re: Newbie Here, Just Saying Hi To The Film Section! by VillageBoi(m): 1:57pm On Feb 09, 2012
I hope all visitors watch and enjoy my new short Nigerian film - https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-866173.0.html

(1) (Reply)

Your Unforgettable Movie Characters / Follow Big Brother Africa / Game Of Thrones: Lena Act Naked Scenes.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.