Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,764 members, 7,809,940 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:33 PM

The Importance Of NCCF to corpers - NYSC (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / The Importance Of NCCF to corpers (36582 Views)

NCCF Family House Demolished In Zamfara / Religiously Motivated Demolition Of NCCF Zamfara Auditorium (photos) / Nigeria Christian Corpers Fellowship (NCCF) Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Importance Of NCCF to corpers by uniquelyspecial(m): 9:09pm On Jul 28, 2013
Leboska: Nccf is the flavour in Nysc. Can never forget Rural Rugged evangelism. Nccf will never die & Rural rugged will never die.
Jesus corpers will neva die.....i rep Ekiti Kopas
Re: The Importance Of NCCF to corpers by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jul 28, 2013
[quote author=Okija_juju]

[b]Yeah I'm sure you have corp members from rich homes.. Infact, those corp members are either Christian extremists or are from homes where their parents still run their lives and control their activities even outside the home.

Early rising! Lol.. Yes that's a problem. It's a problem because its mandatory. What if I don't want to wake up by 5? What if I prefer to have my 'quiet time' alone and away from the rest of you? I'm sorry but that rule is just extreme.

No big deal calling a corper wey I fit even senior 'Papa'? shocked why Papa? Why not by his name? Wo died and ordained him father to any of you? Can you call him 'Papa' in front of your father? Do you Christians have daddy issues? Is it biblical to call anybody father? Humility has nothing to do with this.. He is not your papa.. He may be your house leader, your pastor, your commandant, but not your papa.

Well, the bathroom part I learnt was and still is in place in the Calabar NCCF house. I can understand your motive behind the rule, but it also shows that you Christians have no self control. S if you see a sister or brother in their bathrobes going to shower, it's a sin or you will sin.. Funny stuff I tell you.

Well... I know for certain that Papa had first dibs on the bus on Calabar. Infact, ehn dey cruise am come CDS, signings and stuff.. Of course, Mama was steady riding shotgun.

It is Infact a fraternity/Sorority of extremist Christians going by dictionary definition.

Anyways, I think they serve an important role for corpers so I can't knock their hustle. Beggars can't be choosers so I guess it's alright.[/b][/quot
Ok, Shut up. Must u win every argument? Simple, u re not an extremist in Christianity, but maybe u re in oda good or bad things...duhh!
Re: The Importance Of NCCF to corpers by Nobody: 9:33pm On Jul 28, 2013
Sori o undecided ,y d tin dey pain u naa? U went tru schl and camp so u shud knw it is always catholic and others! When we were in camp d anglicans tried to pull out but d co ordinator said no to that!
Mind u its categorically stated and clear in nysc that only 3 groups are recognised Islam,catholic and others! If e pain u pls hug high tension cuz I'm sure u live close to one!
Visit evry barracks both naija and abroad 3 places of worship are built :catholic church,mosque and protestant church!(If u no like d combination then go outside d barracks)
U tink u pple r indeed 1?I hear u,whr I serve,d living faith church corpers pulled out! Battle for supremacy *smh*
Catholic hater u can't stop us...2billion no be 2 million,we evn higher than muslim population!
Dnt derail this thread but if u wish to,am ready 4 u angry
NACC...corp members for christ!

ayobase:

Catholic will always be the first to divide the house....NCCF (Nigeria Christian Corpers Fellowship) , which one come be Catholic corpers fellowship again...soon, we dey get Redeem's, anglican's, and the likes.

Can't we all just have a sense of oneness at a point in our lifetime.....go to universities these days to see different fellowships (like even 200) watering down FCS and NIFES.....

And in some fellowships, na only 5 people fit dey from the beginning of the semester to the end.

Sometimes it disturbs to absord the fact that Catholic is Christian.......Always bringing division in anything!

We have interdenominational fellowships to enhance our oneness!

I'm proud to be a member of FCS and NCCF.....Rural Rugged my favoutite!

".....tell me I mean so much to u....I need you to build this....you need me to build this family.......I love the way you walk, I love the way u swag.......in the Papa style.......l

Re: The Importance Of NCCF to corpers by Nobody: 9:48pm On Jul 28, 2013
Shebi that catholic hater that calls himself ayobase abi na ayobeans didn't see this one undecided
Anyway u can't compare 80million to 2BILLION so u hv evry rit to notice us but we dnt knw u or ur deluded generation exist! angry
jamebex: Currently Serving and a member of ANGLICAN CORPERS' FELLOWSHIP (ANCOF) Osun State. Its Really a family of Love.
ANCOF! Manifesting For Christ

Re: The Importance Of NCCF to corpers by Nobody: 9:49pm On Jul 28, 2013
NCCF EKITI STATE. EK/12A/1161. I had a funny experience o lol! As a Facilitator den, I was praying for FINANCIAL BREAKTHROUGH. 2days after, NYSC paid me two alawee: 39,800, Waaaaat!!!! See Miracle o... MY SPIRIT SAID, GO TELL MR DAUDA O (Our LGI) I refused nau, the 2nd month d same thing. LGI(‘a stunch MUSLIM) discovered, and made a statement, “IF NOT THAT I KNOW U AS A TRUE BELIEVER, STATE COORDINATOR WOULD HAVE HEARD THIS“ I paid the lady whose alawee was given to me mistakenly...she was even one of my daughters!!!‘Today we are Pals sha o. Heeeeissssh, dont judge me, i paid for my mistake, k. Thumbs up for STATE PAPA, ELIJAH, MY LG PAPA, ABAYOMI PETER. NCCF ILASITES FOOTBALL TEAM & I their SCRABBLE god, George Harrison, Arinze Ezeokpala, Nule Torbira, Fadhe,Godwin, Charles ( big and small), endurance, barnabas, Gpapa Gabriel Essien, I am loyal, Timothy, Ndanusa, fidelis inetabor, ojone alfa blessing...I LOVE & MISS YOU ALL . Work no dey allow me dey play ball like den after FAMILY SONG LIKE THIS, ALL GUYS FOOTBALL, LADIES GO WATCH AND GOSSIP SMALL... I LOVE NCCF WITH ALL MY HEART. I miss George harrison more, those kabashing hours, kayanrashanda....looool

3 Likes

Re: The Importance Of NCCF to corpers by Ugom87(f): 9:57pm On Jul 28, 2013
I love NCCF,,NCCF will never die in Uromi,Edo state
Re: The Importance Of NCCF to corpers by Nobody: 10:00pm On Jul 28, 2013
grin grin u only tryin to revenge what okija juju and ajanaku2 said abt an nccf papa nd mama in sokoto.mind u they r nccf so take ur frustration smwhr else
tongue
Tryin to make ursef feel gud by lying to ursef EWU!
angry
vivalavida: Mehn ma NCCF papa really liked me. Wated to covert me by all means but da spirit resisted. Lol.He calls me from time to time almost 3yrs afta service. Big-ups to u Papa uche. Loved the comraderie in da NCCF sha.
The NACC was filled wif fucktards. It was common knowledge that the papa was even kpanshing da mama. But da mama waist set die. Wont blame da papa.

Proudly Ogun state 09 batch C
Re: The Importance Of NCCF to corpers by Yujin(m): 10:04pm On Jul 28, 2013
For all those who complain of too many rules, you should know that it is for the good of all.
God bless NCCF. May the love, understanding and sacrifices of Jesus' corpers never be in vain. Proudly ex Tosman.
Re: The Importance Of NCCF to corpers by Enkaynwa(f): 10:13pm On Jul 28, 2013
peppy luv: grin grin u only tryin to revenge what ajanaku2 said abt an nccf papa nd mama in sokoto.mind u ,he's nccf so take ur frustration smwhr else
tongue
Tryin to make ursef feel gud by lying to ursef EWU!
angry

na wa for you o. NACC/NCCF..is it not the same God they are serving?
Re: The Importance Of NCCF to corpers by Nobody: 10:16pm On Jul 28, 2013
My frnd luk 4 who derailed d thread 1st b4 u face me! Mtcheww angry
Enkaynwa:

na wa for you o. NACC/NCCF..is it not the same God they are serving?
Re: The Importance Of NCCF to corpers by Gorgeous4lyf(m): 10:43pm On Jul 28, 2013
God bless NCCF a thousandth times, even a million times. Truely, I love this family of God. NCCF will never die, and rural rugged, truely rugged. The family lodge was just an experience of a life time. It wasn't easy sha, but looking back now, all I can say is thank you Lord. It was worth it. I love this family of God. So much positive experiences, hmm.
Re: The Importance Of NCCF to corpers by nkkystel(f): 10:48pm On Jul 28, 2013
Sleekbaby: I luv ds family of God, so closely knitted in2 1 ooooo, dey hv tkn me in2 dia arms n am so glad 2 b a part ds gr8 family
Friendliness together we will go, don't you know you mean so much to me. I need you to build this family, you need to build this family. Higher and higher we will go, closer and closer will go...
Re: The Importance Of NCCF to corpers by pistol: 11:36pm On Jul 28, 2013
peppy luv: sad Ok na see anoda 1(evn thou they aren't recognised by nysc undecided) but that munu ayobeans will only notice d certified NACC!
Hater..go rot in hell! cuz u offer lip service with a hrt full of hate!

What is just your problem?
Na your papa be pope?
Y r u being more catholic than the pope eh..
E don do ...
Better reign in your catholic extremism..
Before it does more harm than good to u.
Re: The Importance Of NCCF to corpers by Fxwarrior: 11:59pm On Jul 28, 2013
younix: Tell me do u love you this family......

NCCF BAYELSA ROCKS.

You meant to say. Do you really love this family.NCCF is good no doubt.
Re: The Importance Of NCCF to corpers by Fxwarrior: 12:02am On Jul 29, 2013
nkkystel:
Friendliness together we will go, don't you know you mean so much to me. I need you to build this family, you need to build this family. Higher and higher we will go, closer and closer will go...

Rugged to rugged we will go.Rugged am ....
Re: The Importance Of NCCF to corpers by CHEKWASUCHE(m): 1:15am On Jul 29, 2013
You guys have said it all. I was previledge to serve as d MD (Music Director) in Edo State, batch 'A' 2012/2013. Rugged is one tin I'll never 4get.

#Singing#
NCCF will never die
Hallilu...yah!
Jesus corper will never fail
Halli...luuu...yah!
Okada zone will never fail
Hallilu...yah!
Rural Rugged will never seize
Halli...luuu...yah!

#Singing#
I need you to build this family
You need me to build this family
Higher n higher we wil go!
Closer in Jesus wil be...

1 Like

Re: The Importance Of NCCF to corpers by ayobase(m): 7:19am On Jul 29, 2013
mastroesco:

For ur Info catholics are the first which others Broke out from.
Mind you all Christians can never be united in such situation. Cos the Catholics will have to play the rosary and do the sign of the cross. While other do theirs.
So Understand that and live with it.

That shouldn't bring breaking NCCF. Is it not just one year of service and like 5 years of schooling.

You still have Sundays to yourselves and some other group prayer meetings within the platform.

Remember, if its not panadol, it can never be panadol....there was a revelation concerning NCCF.....that youths will be paid for taking the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ into the deep regions of Nigeria...and that's Rural Rugged!

United we stand, divided we fall...that's the prob Catholic is causing.

Pls, which and which broke out from catholic...let's not go into unyielding argument.....let's all join hands in hands and carrry out some common objectives!
Re: The Importance Of NCCF to corpers by ayobase(m): 7:29am On Jul 29, 2013
Edited

1 Like

Re: The Importance Of NCCF to corpers by Okijajuju1(m): 7:36am On Jul 29, 2013
emusmith: Ok, Shut up. Must u win every argument? Simple, u re not an extremist in Christianity, but maybe u re in oda good or bad things...duhh!

Who is this akpa amu?!
Re: The Importance Of NCCF to corpers by ayobase(m): 7:47am On Jul 29, 2013
More pics from a rural rugged from a village far from agyaragu, nasarawa state

edited

1 Like

Re: The Importance Of NCCF to corpers by Kuljoe(m): 7:48am On Jul 29, 2013
instinctg: NCCF is very helpful to christian corpers as it harnesses their spiritual and social lives.

In fact, its an avenue to have a family in a distant land.
Re: The Importance Of NCCF to corpers by Toyatc: 8:35am On Jul 29, 2013
Each time i read about NCCF, it is always with emotion and passion.
I love this family of God, so closly knitted to be one..........NCCF will nevr die.......Rural Rugged will never die...........Jesus Corper will never die......
NCCF Yobe and Edo.........my family. I still wear my NCCF T-shirt even after many years of passing out.
All my groove and flavour in NYSC was through NCCF.I will always love this family.
Re: The Importance Of NCCF to corpers by julietnwosu: 8:37am On Jul 29, 2013
i love dis family of God,simply nccf
Re: The Importance Of NCCF to corpers by nezpablo: 10:31am On Jul 29, 2013
phemmy88: Was cool all d way .. though not used to the system but I had to adapt.....

Shout out to NCCF OYO state....

IBADAN SOUTH WEST

Ex tos-man ..... Ido local Gorvernment representin kissg
Want to corroborate ur points. NCCF is a good place. One house,one family. NCCF Ogbomoso zone,oriire LG,Ikoyi,OYO STATE. Long life NCCF
Re: The Importance Of NCCF to corpers by Junique: 12:57pm On Jul 29, 2013
NCCF is a great place 2 be, 1 big family of God. Being a Jesus corper is a great experience dt has really helped in my spiritual growth. Okene zone n kogi state in general remain d Best.
Re: The Importance Of NCCF to corpers by SenatorJames(m): 1:23pm On Jul 29, 2013
Junique: NCCF is a great place 2 be, 1 big family of God. Being a Jesus corper is a great experience dt has really helped in my spiritual growth. Okene zone n kogi state in general remain d Best.

I feel u Junique. Kogi chapter is realy powerful right from Asaya camp. How is Okene zone. My greetings to all Jesus corpers in Okene zone (Okene, Okehi and Adavi LGA) also my friend your G-Papa Bro Olaleye David. Corper James (Yagba East G-Papa)
Re: The Importance Of NCCF to corpers by Sunday4ars(m): 7:13pm On Jul 29, 2013
....like neva before... as a zonal papa in kaiama zone of kwara state,just coming from GENCO yestade,i knew beta... NCCF will neva die.... Jesus Corper will neva die....
Re: The Importance Of NCCF to corpers by Nobody: 12:42pm On Jul 30, 2013
emusmith: NCCF EKITI STATE. EK/12A/1161. I had a funny experience o lol! As a Facilitator den, I was praying for FINANCIAL BREAKTHROUGH. 2days after, NYSC paid me two alawee: 39,800, Waaaaat!!!! See Miracle o... MY SPIRIT SAID, GO TELL MR DAUDA O (Our LGI) I refused nau, the 2nd month d same thing. LGI(‘a stunch MUSLIM) discovered, and made a statement, “IF NOT THAT I KNOW U AS A TRUE BELIEVER, STATE COORDINATOR WOULD HAVE HEARD THIS“ I paid the lady whose alawee was given to me mistakenly...she was even one of my daughters!!!‘Today we are Pals sha o. Heeeeissssh, dont judge me, i paid for my mistake, k. Thumbs up for STATE PAPA, ELIJAH, MY LG PAPA, ABAYOMI PETER. NCCF ILASITES FOOTBALL TEAM & I their SCRABBLE god, George Harrison, Arinze Ezeokpala, Nule Torbira, Fadhe,Godwin, Charles ( big and small), endurance, barnabas, Gpapa Gabriel Essien, I am loyal, Timothy, Ndanusa, fidelis inetabor, ojone alfa blessing...I LOVE & MISS YOU ALL . Work no dey allow me dey play ball like den after FAMILY SONG LIKE THIS, ALL GUYS FOOTBALL, LADIES GO WATCH AND GOSSIP SMALL... I LOVE NCCF WITH ALL MY HEART. I miss George harrison more, those kabashing hours, kayanrashanda....looool
bad guy. i caught you on nairaland today.
yeah.dats my son. u were never the scrabble god! I WAS and I am uptill now. guy, i ve been in ph for the past 2 months oooooooo. its like ya'll have lost my phone number. only OJ calls. hope u dey fine sha.
repping NCCF Omuo Ekiti..... but come oooo. u never ever tell me about that double alawi saga ooooo. guy u bad gaaaannnnn.
Re: The Importance Of NCCF to corpers by maryrum(f): 6:37pm On Jul 30, 2013
NCCF , without u service year in a far away land wld have been empty and boring, u created the best moments for me-Serving others and building my spiritual life so I wasn't lost despite the distance from home. NCCF,a sure name that brings a sweet smile and a heart full of cherished memories that is too profound to explain with mere words.God bless the initiator of this body/family,God bless all who are still involved in making this family united as ever.Amen.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Female Corper Serving In Abia Dies In Fatal Accident (Photo) / Proud Mum Poses With Her Corper Daughters / 10 Signs Your Village People Followed You To NYSC Camp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.