Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,736 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:16 PM

Consumed Food Measurement Analysis - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Consumed Food Measurement Analysis (620 Views)

Pictures Of 'Delicious' Insects Consumed By Nigerians / Lagos Traffic And Snack That Get Consumed!!! / Which Is The Most Consumed Foods In Nigeria: Garri, Bread Or Rice? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Consumed Food Measurement Analysis by Pimples(m): 11:15pm On Jul 27, 2013
I get a lot of people telling me that I eat too much hence I decided to analyse some special food consumption techniques.
So my question is how many balls of eba, fufu etc. Do you need to swallow before u get filled up?
Or how many spoons of rice or how many slices of bread do you eat before you get filled up?
Re: Consumed Food Measurement Analysis by Pimples(m): 11:25pm On Jul 27, 2013
A very good way to go about counting, say for instance EBA would be to mould all the balls of eba in large quantity.count it and then start eating after which you minus the remaining balls of eba with the original quantity.
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Meanwhile I need ideas on how to weigh food before eating.
MODs kindly move this to frontpage

(1) (Reply)

Bird Flu Claims 44 Lives In China / A Thread For Nairaland Food Bloggers- Lets Discuss / Fortified Foods For Supplement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.