Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,027 members, 7,825,237 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 09:42 AM

Emelia Brobbey Arrested For Stealing In London - Entertainment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Emelia Brobbey Arrested For Stealing In London (48103 Views)

Sean Tizzle Accused Of Stealing 'perfect Gentleman' Song / World Record Biggest Fish Caught In London Lake [PHOTO] / A Gal Dancing Nak*d At Iyanya Concert In London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emelia Brobbey Arrested For Stealing In London by Nobody: 4:04pm On Jul 29, 2013
Lol old news.

1 Like

Re: Emelia Brobbey Arrested For Stealing In London by Nobody: 4:05pm On Jul 29, 2013
HEY! GUYS!
CHECK OUT THE IRONY
HER LAST NAME IS B ROBBERY
AND SHE WAS BUSTED 4 ROBBERY
Y'ALL FEEL ME
grin grin grin grin grin grin wink wink wink

2 Likes

Re: Emelia Brobbey Arrested For Stealing In London by druid06(m): 4:05pm On Jul 29, 2013
She looks like a dude. Is this the best the whole of Ghana could come up with? pathetic.

1 Like

Re: Emelia Brobbey Arrested For Stealing In London by zappyj(m): 4:05pm On Jul 29, 2013
Ghana thief..lmao!

1 Like

Re: Emelia Brobbey Arrested For Stealing In London by druid06(m): 4:06pm On Jul 29, 2013
Babzilla: HEY! GUYS!
CHECK OUT THE IRONY
HER LAST NAME IS B ROBBERY
AND SHE WAS BUSTED 4 ROBBERY
Y'ALL FEEL ME
grin grin grin grin grin grin wink wink wink

Nice. smiley
Re: Emelia Brobbey Arrested For Stealing In London by Symphony007: 4:06pm On Jul 29, 2013
Please, let's be civil..it will be most disgracefull if this thread turns to a ghana-nigeria brawl, let's not embelish a nation by the actions of a few isolated once.

2 Likes

Re: Emelia Brobbey Arrested For Stealing In London by PetroDolla: 4:07pm On Jul 29, 2013
bin gbagbo:

STOP REASONING WITH YOUR ANUS, YOU BRAINWASHED BUSH PIG, The lady is walking free in Accra and you are here spewing rubbish about her, and you will later tell me you are a christian angry angry angry
Re: Emelia Brobbey Arrested For Stealing In London by claremont(m): 4:08pm On Jul 29, 2013
She will never be able to visit any of the EU countries again.

1 Like

Re: Emelia Brobbey Arrested For Stealing In London by Joyeux: 4:08pm On Jul 29, 2013
bin gbagbo:

STOP REASONING WITH YOUR ANUS, YOU BRAINWASHED BUSH PIG, The lady is walking free in Accra and you are here spewing rubbish about her, and you will later tell me you are a christian angry angry angry
a thief is a thief she stole and got forced out of uk.

3 Likes

Re: Emelia Brobbey Arrested For Stealing In London by supaeagles(m): 4:09pm On Jul 29, 2013
bin gbagbo: it is not true, she didnt steal the bracelet. stop the defamation haba....
can you provide us with your source of that info?
bin gbagbo: ...besides, any poster here that has never stolen must cast the first stone, hypocrites angry angry
you think this is a forum of shop lifters here?? undecided

3 Likes

Re: Emelia Brobbey Arrested For Stealing In London by PetroDolla: 4:10pm On Jul 29, 2013
Symphony007: Please, let's be civil..it will be most disgracefull if this thread turns to a ghana-nigeria brawl, let's not embelish a nation by the actions of a few isolated once.
Ready as ever. if they want to turn in into another Ghana-nigeria brawl, we are ready, trust meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

the lady in question is in Accra as we speak and had denied ever stealing anything. if indeed she stole, why was she allowed to leave UK and return to Ghana? damburuba!

4 Likes

Re: Emelia Brobbey Arrested For Stealing In London by Lustig(m): 4:10pm On Jul 29, 2013
[quote author=PetroDolla][/quote]
wetin concern dis matter wit him/her bin a Christian? Wetin bring am nah?? *just asking boss*

1 Like

Re: Emelia Brobbey Arrested For Stealing In London by zappyj(m): 4:11pm On Jul 29, 2013
supaeagles: can you provide us with your source of that info?you think this is a forum of shop lifters here?? undecided

Simply ignore the Cote D'Ivoire dude

2 Likes

Re: Emelia Brobbey Arrested For Stealing In London by ocheejemb: 4:12pm On Jul 29, 2013
bin gbagbo: it is not true, she didnt steal the bracelet. stop the defamation haba.

besides, any poster here that has never stolen must cast the first stone, hypocrites angry angry

Lmao....are you in the habit of shoplifting from stores ni? Only thing I've ever stolen was change from my Dad and meat from the cooking pot.

2 Likes

Re: Emelia Brobbey Arrested For Stealing In London by bingbagbo(m): 4:12pm On Jul 29, 2013
supaeagles: can you provide us with your source of that info?[/b]you think this is a forum of shop lifters here?? undecided

[b]tHE onus is on you to prove if she stole, the lady as we speak is free in Ghana, and you guys are here tarnishing her image, later u same guys will call yourselves christians or muslims, bunch of hypocrites angry

1 Like

Re: Emelia Brobbey Arrested For Stealing In London by pri3stess(f): 4:12pm On Jul 29, 2013
Why this Robbery I mean Brobbey girl go London steal na?

1 Like

Re: Emelia Brobbey Arrested For Stealing In London by PetroDolla: 4:13pm On Jul 29, 2013
Joyeux: a thief is a thief she stole and got forced out of uk.
I bet you know the entire story,huh. so if indeed she stole, why was she not prosecuted and 'forced out of UK?' abi the new style in UK is to 'force out of UK' people who steal? they are no longer prosecuted,abi?
Re: Emelia Brobbey Arrested For Stealing In London by Nobody: 4:14pm On Jul 29, 2013
She should change her name Brobbey sounds very similar to Robbery.
Re: Emelia Brobbey Arrested For Stealing In London by bingbagbo(m): 4:14pm On Jul 29, 2013
oche_ejemb:

Lmao....are you in the habit of shoplifting from stores ni? Only thing I've ever stolen was change from my Dad and meat from the cooking pot.

just look at this thief calling an innocent lady thief...smh angry

1 Like

Re: Emelia Brobbey Arrested For Stealing In London by DICKtator: 4:15pm On Jul 29, 2013
GLeesMODEL:
Sunderland Herald
http://www.gleesconcepts..co.uk/2013/07/photos-popular-ghanian-actress-arrested.html?m=1
http://www.informationng.com/2013/07/ghanaian-actress-emelia-brobbey-arrested-in-london-for-stealing-bracelet-jewelry.html

Dumb geh. Next time you are caught in the act,claimed that you were acting!!!! afterall, she is an actress!!!!!!

grin grin grin grin
Re: Emelia Brobbey Arrested For Stealing In London by bingbagbo(m): 4:16pm On Jul 29, 2013
Lustig:
wetin concern dis matter wit him/her bin a Christian? Wetin bring am nah?? *just asking boss*

what did Jesus say when he saw men stoning the woman that had committed adultery
Re: Emelia Brobbey Arrested For Stealing In London by Reachyrich(f): 4:16pm On Jul 29, 2013
U be ghanian?abi na u send am?

1 Like

Re: Emelia Brobbey Arrested For Stealing In London by PetroDolla: 4:17pm On Jul 29, 2013
bin gbagbo:

tHE onus is on you to prove if she stole, the lady as we speak is free in Ghana, and you guys are here tarnishing her image, later u same guys will call yourselves christians or muslims, bunch of hypocrites angry

don't mind them, jare. the mere mention of the name GHANA ........... utter crap
Re: Emelia Brobbey Arrested For Stealing In London by ghananotnaija(m): 4:18pm On Jul 29, 2013
I'm certain that at least one of her parents hail from Nigeria. A Ghanaian is not capable of doing such a thing.

3 Likes

Re: Emelia Brobbey Arrested For Stealing In London by danNaija: 4:18pm On Jul 29, 2013
singing " Ole barawo Onyioshi!!" grin
Re: Emelia Brobbey Arrested For Stealing In London by Stormborn: 4:20pm On Jul 29, 2013
Ghanians and their stupidity, even their so called celebrity cannot comport their selfs. I pitty that country called ghana.

1 Like

Re: Emelia Brobbey Arrested For Stealing In London by bingbagbo(m): 4:21pm On Jul 29, 2013
ghananotnaija: I'm certain that at least one of her parents hail from Nigeria. A Ghanaian is not capable of doing such a thing.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin very sure grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Emelia Brobbey Arrested For Stealing In London by PetroDolla: 4:23pm On Jul 29, 2013
ghananotnaija: I'm certain that at least one of her parents hail from Nigeria. A Ghanaian is not capable of doing such a thing.
BTW, what is the story of the purported arrest of a Ghanaian actress in London doing on the frontpage of nairaland? How is this story nigeria-related? or wetin concern nigeria for this matter? Or is this not supposed to be a nigerian forum?

2 Likes

Re: Emelia Brobbey Arrested For Stealing In London by PetroDolla: 4:24pm On Jul 29, 2013
Stormborn: Ghanians and their stupidity, even their so called celebrity cannot comport their selfs. I pitty that country called ghana.
foolish goat, and you think your sh1thole is any better? damn fvcking eediot!

1 Like

Re: Emelia Brobbey Arrested For Stealing In London by 3ace(m): 4:25pm On Jul 29, 2013
koonbey: Her Name sef resemble Robbery
Na the same thing wey dey my mind be dis.
Re: Emelia Brobbey Arrested For Stealing In London by RedCard1(m): 4:25pm On Jul 29, 2013
noskeybaba: What's her name again? Robbery? grin
yes ooo. Her name is robbery which is why this her theft scandal never suprised anyone. She has rumpled her image big time. She's even lucky she isn't so popular like Yvonne Nelson and co. Let her cover her face with a bucket of shame. Thief thief.

1 Like

Re: Emelia Brobbey Arrested For Stealing In London by striker9(m): 4:26pm On Jul 29, 2013
PetroDolla: foolish goat, and you think your sh1thole is any better? damn fvcking eediot!
take am easy ooooo,u wan chop your keypad ni?ebi ole,family gbewiri!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Are You Among The Generation That Used This Television? / Forbes 10 Richest Musicians In Africa (Don Jazzy @ No 2) / Meet The Most Talented African Kid : Check Out Her Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.