Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,753 members, 7,817,083 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:01 AM

Hot New Free TV Series Download Website Discovered!! - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Hot New Free TV Series Download Website Discovered!! (4781 Views)

Tv Series Download Sites With Subtitle / You’ll Soon Have To Pay To Watch ‘free’ TV At Home- FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hot New Free TV Series Download Website Discovered!! by Nobody: 8:51am On Jul 28, 2013
Well, as some of you know, Fztvseries is no more. They tried to make a come back with a new site but it was unceremoniously shut down again by Fact UK.

The only other alternative is either Torrents or O2tvseries, Frendz4m or Lancer.

I preferred torrents myself, until I stumbled upon a certain website where you can practically download any tv series you want. The server speed is even more faster than all the other alternatives put together and a little bit slower than my torrent's speed but more convenient, which is why it's my number one choice right now.

I'd like to point out that the files size is double the size you will find in all the other alternatives, because it's an HQ file and in MKV format. If you own an android phone with MX player installed, then that shouldn't be a problem.

Here's the link to the site;

[url]dl.dljust4dl.in/series/Foreign%20Series/[/url]

Enjoy.

1 Like

Re: Hot New Free TV Series Download Website Discovered!! by marvelling(m): 8:54am On Jul 28, 2013
thanks men!

1 Like

Re: Hot New Free TV Series Download Website Discovered!! by Nobody: 8:57am On Jul 28, 2013
marvelling: thanks men!

You are welcome.
Re: Hot New Free TV Series Download Website Discovered!! by Bratking(m): 9:33am On Jul 28, 2013
God bless u man u are da bomb

1 Like

Re: Hot New Free TV Series Download Website Discovered!! by Nobody: 9:37am On Jul 28, 2013
Bratking: God bless u man u are da bomb

LoL...Whoever set up the 'site is the real bomb, bro. But I appreciate your gratitude all the same. Have a great Sunday.

1 Like

Re: Hot New Free TV Series Download Website Discovered!! by Bratking(m): 9:40am On Jul 28, 2013
FrostyZonn:

LoL...Whoever set up the 'site is the real bomb, bro. But I appreciate your gratitude all the same. Have a great Sunday.

you too

1 Like

Re: Hot New Free TV Series Download Website Discovered!! by Kezifils(m): 9:56am On Jul 28, 2013
Gues bb users re out of dis one. Only If u wish to us pc after download. Thanks OP
Re: Hot New Free TV Series Download Website Discovered!! by Nobody: 10:14am On Jul 28, 2013
Kezifils: Gues bb users re out of dis one. Only If u wish to us pc after download. Thanks OP

Sez who?? You can still download the files with your BB, then convert it to any format that is compatible with your device, if you own a PC or know someone who does.
Re: Hot New Free TV Series Download Website Discovered!! by zeanslim(m): 6:40am On Jul 22, 2018
Download free movies and TV series such as game of thrones, into the badlands, Gotham, Blacklist, Empire and many more on your device like smartphones, tablets or laptops

here is compiled a list of the Top Websites To Download Free Movies And TV Series For PC And Mobile Phones

https://www.trendytechbuzz.com/2018/03/site-to-download-free-movies-and-tv-series.html

(1) (Reply)

Please Where Can I Download Money Heist S2 Subtitle / Which Of These Tv Programs, Will You Dont Want To Miss / The Moral Lesson Of 'apocalypto'.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.